Wandering Wondering

I’m planning an RV road trip aiming towards Arkansas/Tennesee to play in some sort of interesting river/caves. Does anyone in our flock have suggestions for the family to have their first connection with nature and our Mother Earth? Namaste!

7 Likes

That’s a great idea. Id just show appreciation and respect for nature and all there is to see out in nature. Everyone is different but go with your gut feeling. :relaxed: I think it’s great that you’re doing this!!! :heart:

7 Likes

I hope you have a lot of fun. I wish I knew more about that area of the country. I’m sorry that I don’t have any input on where to go, but I hope you stay safe & have the best time. I would love to do something like this in the future.

6 Likes

Amanda,

I went to the arkansas.com site and found this place called Cosmic Cavern.

cosmic-cavern-d

That looks fun! There’s also another place in Arkansas called Mystic Caverns which has an interesting-sounding feature: the Crystal Dome

I have never been there but from the photos I think the Mississipi River State Park could be a great place to camp! :camping:

From Night Sounds of Mississippi River State Park | Arkansas State Parks

5 Likes

What an amazing idea @amanda5! :heart_eyes:

I’m afraid I’m also not familiar with the area out there, but I’m sure you can find some lovely nature to immerse yourself in :national_park: :heart:

My best bit of advice is to be open to places you pass during your journey- sometimes the best treasures and discoveries reveal themselves when least expected! :sparkles:

And of course, in the name of keeping safe, if you find yourself planning to go far off the beaten path be sure to let a friend/family member know where you’ll be- just in case!

Good luck and have a blast! :raised_hands: :grin:

2 Likes