Wax Correspondences? 🕯 Let's Discuss! (and a poll!)

Thank you! :heart: The box smells so good- I think I’m going to stash it away like a squirrel when the candles run out :joy: :chipmunk:

Woohoo! Sounds like it’s time for a candle making party!!! :partying_face: :candle: :sparkles:

Happy candle crafting! (And please tell me how it goes! I’ll take any candle making tips and advice I can get :wink: :handshake: :heart:)

7 Likes

Ohhhh my Gods :heart_eyes: Those are gorgeous candles!! :honeybee: I hope you’re able to channel that energy, too. :clap: You can do it!

5 Likes

@BryWisteria those are beautiful :heart_eyes:

I’m working my way through candles & as I work through them if I can reuse the wax then absolutely! Otherwise I’ve been using more friendly candles & wax. Slow but sure getting there :laughing:

6 Likes

I will make an effort to get at least one made this weekend. :joy:

I really should get it done before summer hits hard, anyway. Heating things in an already hot environment… Ew. :cry:

4 Likes

Thank you @MeganB and @Susurrus! :heart: :hugs:

That’s a great way to save money and be resourceful- and who doesn’t love a free “bonus” candle! :candle: :grinning: :two_hearts:

Oh goodness I feel for you- cooking, baking, and crafting in those hot summer months can be tricky :hot_face: . Maybe it’s a good midnight project! Or dawn/dusk when it’s cooler?

Anyways, if you decide to give it a go, I’m wishing you good luck! :grinning: Happy crafting! :sparkles:

4 Likes