WC 1st February - Venus enters Aquarius & Last Quarter Moon

Astrological Highlights for the Week Ahead

Venus Enters Aquarius - 01/02/2021 - 25/02/2021

Loving Venus :heart: enters airy Aquarius on February 1st, offering a novel outlook on love and money. For the next four weeks, love, finances :money_with_wings: and beauty become eccentric, friendly, and a little rebellious as our hearts (and wallets) may stray from the beaten path :dizzy:

Venus has now joined Saturn :ringer_planet: Jupiter, The Sun and Mercury Retrograde in Aquarius - for the next sixteen days, freedom, independence and originality become very important. A weird but friendly time! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The business entrepreneurs will have a favorable period since you will be on toes launching new strategies, policies and marketing techniques - don’t forget that pesky Mercury Retrograde though! Measure twice, cut once! This Venus transit is thought to be beneficial for Aries, Taurus and Capricorns :clinking_glasses:

Potential Areas of Positive and Negative Energy During This Transit:

• Creative ideas and thoughts flow easy during this transit
  • A good time for innovation and a want to explore new avenues
  • Potential challenges in your love life which could bring feelings of detachment
  • There could be a desire to be socially active and make new friends - stay safe!
  • Be wary of possible over spending!

Why not welcome Venus into Aquarius with the Spells8 Venus’ Love Devotional :white_heart: at some point this week?

Last Quarter Moon in Scorpio :last_quarter_moon: :scorpius:

Big feelings and passionate emotions are possible as the Moon moves into Scorpio :scorpion: for Last Quarter. Try to focus on creative activities that offer you an emotional outlet.

The Last Quarter Moon phase points to rest and reflection :relieved: After basking in the awareness symbolized by the full light of the Moon at the time of the recent Full Moon, we disperse our knowledge and come to a point when we need to sort out what works for us – and what doesn’t – in preparation for next week’s New Moon :new_moon: when something new is born once again.

This is a good time to look back over your journals and meditate on the spells cast during the previous moon phases. Scorpio is intense and moody at times - be aware of this energy and use it to your advantage :upside_down_face:

Have a lovely week all :heart:

9 Likes

It looks like Venus is just in time for Valentine’s Day :heart: :rose:

I love these weekly astrological updates- thanks so much for sharing your wisdom, @Abs53! :blush:

6 Likes

Haha @BryWisteria you beat me to writing this!! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Well, it oughta be a great Valentine’s then! And thank you @Abs53 I look for forward to reading your astrological updates! :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Awesome information! Thank you so much for doing this. I hope you have a great day & that things are continuing to go well for you! :heart:

6 Likes

Really nice take Mrs @Abs!! Thanks for putting it together, you’re doing a huge service to us!

5 Likes

Moon Witch

Thank you so much good information! I appreciate your very informative!as far as love goes I have been thinking about bringing in an intention for my loved one. Today I cleaned the house :arrow_up: I want to honor my relationship by doing something nice throughout the year. It just helps to be intentional. Doing ritual helps me. I want to protect my loved one from outsiders. I think this is a great idea for those who want to nourish there loved one. I would like to have a amulet and talisman for my loved one. It’s something to do as far as ritual goes. Any love spell to sending good vibes :sunglasses:

Blessed be
Jeannie

3 Likes

@BryWisteria @christina4 @Susurrus @Francisco @Jeannie1

Thanks all for your kind words :slight_smile:

@Francisco its nice to feel useful :rofl: or like I’m contributing something in these weird times!! Thank you.

6 Likes

So grateful for contributors like you @Abs53. This is totally out of my wheelhouse and I am so happy to have this site as a resource! THANK YOU SO much for posting.

5 Likes

This forecast is in the past- but no worries! You can browse Astrological Forecasts to find the current news for the skies this week.