We need a Coven Name!

Also your suggestion slips off the tongue so smoothly

5 Likes

I want to acknowledge the roots of the coven and it personally started with the Spells 8 website. This is not by chance, It was thought out.
Ethereal Circle is probably the one that rings (No pun intended) - closer to the 8.

With Respect to everyone here, “Gaia”, in general, leans heavily to the Goddess. It sounds unbalanced from my POV. :slightly_smiling_face:

My technical side comes out in binary. It all starts with 1’s and 0’s

12 Likes

Kindred Covenant
Solar Serpents

7 Likes

@BryWisteria Forgive my brain, patterns pop instantaneously. :sweat_smile:

I truly love this one because it rings true, then it turns out as CAM

I like this but we will turn out being SiED or SED.

I like this one too and oddly enough, I don’t hear my brain saying BWB.

This is another fave. :slight_smile:

LOL I will be quiet now. There is a lot of great ideas!

8 Likes

Thank you for the welcome!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Ember_Lee! I like the Circle of the elemental! That’s good!

That’s a good idea @praecog29! We don’t want to be a copycat. That means Gaia’s Circle is out, it’s already been used. Too bad. I thought myself quite clever. LOL.

I like that! Good name!

7 Likes

I love this idea! :purple_heart: Out of everyones listings so far I like the following

• Bond Without Boundaries
  • Spells in Eight Directions

Here are some ideas I thought of

• Path of the Sacred Journey
  • Continuous Voyage
  • Divine Spirit Circle
  • Limitless Roots
  • Infinite Roots
8 Likes

Ethereal Circle sticks out to me. But I’m really loving all the suggestions!

10 Likes

I like Gaia’s circle too

6 Likes

Here is my take on the topic, I really love them all🥰 thought of a few, dont know what you guys think but I had two that came to mind.

1. The Great Coven
  2. The Elemental Circle

But my favorite :heart::heart:would be;
Spells in Eight Directions.

9 Likes

A lot of good suggestions :grin:
Here’s mine Mystic 8 Coven

8 Likes

Gosh, I am LOVING so many of these suggestions- everyone is so creative! :star_struck: :sparkles:

How about we leave this wonderful discussion open for a few more days and collect as many name suggestions/feedback as possible? Then later this week, any names that got at least two mentions can be collected in a poll for voting :ballot_box_with_check: .

As the creator of this great discussion, would you be up for making the poll, @Aedreysa? If you’re not sure about how to make a post into a poll (there’s a little gear symbol with the option :gear: ) then I would be happy to walk you through the process/ make the post! :blush::+1:

For now, I’m looking forward to hearing everyone’s great suggestions/feedback! Well done to everyone jumping in so far- it is a pleasure seeing the coven come together in search of a name! :sparkles:

6 Likes

I like that! Mystic 8 Coven! Nifty!

6 Likes

I like all the names so far!! I think it’s a good idea to wait and see which ones really stick.

After all, once we pick a name it will be… p e r m a n e n t :smiling_imp: :laughing:

14 Likes

:rofl::rofl:, I definitely agree with you @Francisco

9 Likes

Infinite Roots sounds incredible. It would also make an awesome symbol with the infinity symbol (an 8 to nod to Spells8)and then a set of lines going down as roots

12 Likes

Couple More ideas:

The Arcanum 8 Coven
The Mystic Arcana (or Arcanum?)
The Blessed Bee’s :joy:

9 Likes
  • Coven of Divine Dreams

• Mystic Grove Witches

• The Unseen Moon Circle

• The Divine Journey Circle

7 Likes

Is a poll going to be made so we can vote? Im so excited for this! :smile:

8 Likes

I know I’m new here but what about “The Unbroken Circle” or “Council of 8” with the 8 paying homage to the covens roots?

9 Likes