Website bugged? cant stay signed in

i think ive encountered a glitch while trying to print pages for my bos, when i try to print a page , it brings me to a page saying i need to join spells8 to print it, i am logged in and just purchased a monthly sub. but i still see the ‘sign in’ and ‘join’ buttons at the top right of the page as if im not logged in at all, i tried refreshing the website many times but it doesnt help, i cant print recipes cause its seems the website thinks im not logged in and/or subscribed.
how can i fix this ?

8 Likes

Good evening @MidnightVixxen!

You can try clearing your cookies/cache & then reloading the page to signin to the site again…

If that doesn’t work, then @Francisco may have to help troubleshoot this a little further to see if there’s a glitch or an update to the site happening tonight :thinking:

6 Likes

Hi @MidnightVixxen!

As Siofra mentioned, it seems that there might be an issue with the cache. Whenever that happens, please try this:

1. Follow this link to make sure that you are logged in to the site: https://spells8.com/account.

2. Close that page

3. Visit a different page, for example click here: Black Tea Meditation.

4. Refresh the page using the ↻ button on your browser.

If you can see the video and audio meditations it means you are successfully logged in. You can continue to the courses and lessons on the site.

If you haven’t already, try it also on the Spells8 app (Android and iPhone).

Let me know if that worked! :sparkles:

8 Likes

after a good few tries i managed to make it work! i can access the full website again , thanks !!

8 Likes

Closing, as this issue is resolved! :grinning: :+1: