Weekly challenge collections

Continuing the discussion from :dolls: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - A Witch's Collection:

I love anything spooky or halloweenish, but skulls are for sure my favorite out of all.

12 Likes

My uncle collects skulls. Some are real but most are variations of the Mexican Sugar skulls. He has around 200 in a shed in his garden that he calls his Skullery, a play on the word scullery, meaning the little room where the laundry/dish washing was done.

10 Likes

I think I only have one little red skull that a coworker brought me back from her trip to Mexico, but I think it’s in storage somewhere. Oh well! Will have to wait for next Halloween.

But speaking of skulls, did you see @crystal59’s skull candle? It’s amazing and perfect for the spooky season! :skull: :grinning:

It was shared over in the Halloween Candles discussion. It’s so fun to see and hear about everyone’s seasonal finds- this is such a great time of year for finding exciting treasures! :sparkles:

Blessed be!

9 Likes

I don’t have any skulls in my collection, I don’t think. The only thing I can think of is a black skull candle I have that I’ve had for years - I’ve never burned it because it’s a cool decoration, but it’s in a box somewhere right now :joy:

8 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria :grin::hugs::heart::skull:

6 Likes

@crystal59 :hugs: :heart:

7 Likes

CW: alcohol

I once bought a glass skull that was full of vodka :joy: I think “Crystal Head Vodka” was what it was called. After some fun was had with the contents, I sold the bottle as a Halloween decoration, and got half of my money back :laughing:

I like skulls and bones, but they never felt like my thing to start collecting. :heart:

8 Likes

Yeah my nephew works at the abc store and they wanna buy me that bottle for my candle drip art but it’s expensive they talk about how there gonna get it for me all the time but I don’t drink. Lol :laughing: that’s funny you brought that up because it looks super cool

8 Likes

I have the alien head from this same vodka brand but havent seen the skull one in the store lately.

7 Likes

I have a black skull candle as well. Ive never burned mine either. A piece here n there have been scraped off and its red on the inside.

6 Likes

I love this. Have u seen the bleeding candles at walmart right now?

6 Likes

7 Likes

The only skulls I have are my wedding skeletons snowglobes.

:sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Oh it is a cool item i actually have one and i made a diy mica potion craft and when i mix it it swirls it is soooo aesthetic :blush:

7 Likes

8 Likes

I have a few in my sacred/witch room and a couple on a backdrop too:

9 Likes

Oh wow I was just looking at that witchy back drop last night on Temu it’s so cool I was thinking of getting it! I was thinking of making some mica potions today I bought some new bottles your purple skull potion is actually the same exact vodka skull bottle :skull::purple_heart::crystal_ball:

7 Likes

I really enjoyed looking at everyone’s skulls @carol3 I haven’t seen the ones at Walmart yet but I bought my bleeding candles at dollar tree you should check it out they have allot of really cool ones

I got this pillar candle from dollar tree you can see the holes where’s it’s gonna bleed out from.

7 Likes

No, not yet! I’m due for a trip to Walmart sometime soon- I’ll have to keep an eye out for them! :candle: :blush:

I am loving seeing everyone’s skull collections- gosh, there are so many fun ones out there! :skull: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Yes it is amazing the variety of things you can get off Temu. So far i have been happy with their items and the delivery time… :blush:

7 Likes