🛤 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - A Journey of Change

We are happy to have you too @Phoenix_Rose, I hope your weekend is off to a great start.

@RyuWyn I am going to have to agree that the challenges are great activities for figuring out your practice & this was a good reflection moment for me too. I enjoyed this challenge a lot! :tada:

8 Likes

@Amethyst I loved it, Amethyst :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And the great analogies keep coming- witchcraft as a distillery! That is a very fitting way to view it :test_tube: :sparkles::blush: Thanks again!

@Mistress_Of_Herbs That is a very helpful list- thank you for the substitutes! They do come in handy :grinning: :two_hearts:

@Sarafeena_Sage That is beautiful, Sarall- it sounds like your faith is a light in the face of fear :fire::sparkles: May you continue to walk proudly forward, overcoming your fears and continuing to learn and grow. You really have come a long way! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So much love to you too- I know I’m cheering for you, and I feel your Spells8 family is cheering along for you too! :heart::infinite_roots: :blush:

@Marsha It’s always a pleasure, Marsha! :heart::people_hugging:

@Phoenix_Rose Awwww that made me smile, Maudot- thank you so much for being such a source of positivity! :raised_hands: :two_hearts: The coven is very blessed to have you- many blessings to you too! :sparkling_heart:

@RyuWyn You are always welcome in the activities, RyuWyn! :two_hearts: The next Catch Up Challenge isn’t too far away- if you decide to jump into this theme, I’m really looking forward to hearing your full reflection :blush:

10 Likes

This challenge has closed- but no worries! You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or you can visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.