🛐 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - All About Altars!

As I’ve said above, for this challenge I’m decorating my altar and the space around it for Beltane.

I made a start on my maypole last night and my flowers have just arrived from the Amazon man so hoping to finish that tonight.

In the meantime, I’ve made this for the space above my mini “library altar” incorporating the coven symbol.

Wiccan Rede altar display.pdf (93.1 KB)

11 Likes

Ooh, that’s pretty! I’m sure you can make it.

You’ve never heard of a Maypole? Put it up outside and you dance with ribbons around it to make a pattern? I did it once, long ago, and far away in elementary school. I’ve got a little mini one in a basket.

That’s lovely @IrisW! Very nice graphics.

7 Likes

Lovely @IrisW I really like how that came out! Great job! I love the use of the symbol too.

6 Likes

I’ve updated my main altar a little since last posting a picture.

I’ve sourced a couple of lovely drawings on card of Hecate and Persephone on Etsy which I’m waiting to arrive. In the meantime, I found the picture of Diana online and it spoke to me so I’ve made her card myself.

I’ve also added the mini besom and smudging shell as well as some more crystals (there are more on the way).

Underneath, I realised I needed to get more organised so found a lovely large storage box in TK Maxx which together with my wooden box holds most things, my wand and athame having been relocated to my library altar.

13 Likes

And here are a couple of pictures of my maypole now I’ve added some flowers.

I can explain the second picture if anyone really wants to know.

12 Likes

@IrisW Your Altar pictures are gorgeous :heart_eyes: I love the little table you have it all on :heartpulse:

I’m excited hearing everyone’s ideas for the challenge :heart_eyes: I’m waiting on a few items arriving for my Altar spruce up, too excited :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Lovely set up @IrisW I love it. I am still waiting to see what I want to do with mine. I want to add some flowers to it for the season & Beltane. I will have to pick some up from the store when I go next.

8 Likes

@IrisW I love your Altar and the wooden box is beautiful. I really like the idea of a small Maypole, yours turned out so nice. The little figures are adorable too.

6 Likes

Well I have a few ‘ lol

![image|375x500](upload://lzidpcB8tbBzrXhA1BPYc0vTniU.jpeg

This is my main one, and where I spend the most time .

Are these not the cutest lil lights you’ve ever seen
:cupid:

This is my Travel Altar, I like to take this one to my GreenHouse ‘
Uploading: 60E03942-6CEC-4BFC-9B1C-6330738ABB9F.jpeg…
This is the Altar where I will Bless/Consecrate/Pray
This is my outside one ‘ another one where I will sit in my Hammock and just Be with Her

10 Likes

12 Likes

I Could Just Get lost within these posts ! You guys are all Amazing!!! So much inspiration from all these Altars! I LOVE them ALL :cupid::cupid:

9 Likes

So many feasts for the eyes :heart_eyes: Your altars are beautiful :heartpulse:

8 Likes

Those were all gorgeous :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

SAMEEEE lol. So this was great timing :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Reorganized my crystal altar on my bookshelf :sparkles:

19 Likes

I know right ‘ I am loving the energy of these Altar Sharings. I was kinda nervous about it too’ but then seeing all these , has just opened my mind so much more ‘ it’s beautiful :cupid: the amount of love

5 Likes

Ahhh’ it’s so stinkin cute!!! Oh my goodness my goddess! I love it so much!!! :cupid: :honeybee:

6 Likes

Gorgeous!! :cupid:

7 Likes

Lovely altar @IrisW! I’ve got to admit, I loved those miniature god and goddess statues so well I went and looked them up on Etsy and bought myself a set. They’re different because every set is unique, but I do so love them.

I like your maypole too! Very cute!

@steph I love that altar, especially the lights! I’ve never seen such a thing.

That looks great @Missa! I love that light shaped like the moon!

I’m getting more ideas than my pocket book can support! LOL. Such pretty altars!

8 Likes

Those God and Goddess statues are stunning !

6 Likes