❗ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - All About Intuition

The Props and Presents award post for this challenge is now live in the forum and badges have been sent to all entrants! :trophy:

Award Post for the Intuition Challenge

Thank you once again to all those who joined the challenge! :star2: I hope you enjoy your new badge :medal_military:

This thread has been reopened for discussion- feel free to comment on the theme, ask questions or reply to entries! However, please remember that no additional badges will be given out now that the challenge has officially closed. Thank you!

11 Likes

Excellent! I follow him too!
source of love and wisdom! :hekate_wheel:

11 Likes

:laughing: i lost my marbles for ages… but i finally found them​:joy: was so excited had to keep them where could see. Thoughr looked cool so invluded in picture… pitty have found the other type og marbles i lost :laughing:my sister says i need to go back to work cause being in idolation and house bound so long ive lost the plot a bit when i sent her my adhd version of air supply " all out of love"… except my version was " all out of spoons". :joy: bjt yeah i am also drawn to the bowl of marbles and its become my joke that i lost my marbles but i found them… maybe i have been left alone unsupervised with only my quirkiness to kerp me company too long. But months later still waiting on HR to send papdrw work to allow me back to work.still waiting. :crossed_fingers:but in meantime everytime see bowl of marbles i think i want to plat with them. Always loved marbles all the differnt patterns amd colours and ive even used them in magic before​:grin:

12 Likes

This reminds me of the elder in the movie Hook. He really did lose his marbles. When he was given them back again, he was able to fly back “home.”

13 Likes

I remember that! Lol

13 Likes

This challenge and its discussion period have closed- but no worries! You can visit Activities to find and join the current challenge :trophy: (And if you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)