Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Intuitive Witch) ❗

Merry meet!

Thank you to all those who joined in for the 188th Weekly Witchy Challenge :exclamation:

Intuition Witch Challenge

To all those who explored intuition this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

There were a lot of wonderful entries out there! If I accidentally missed your entry or you forgot to label your post as your challenge entry- please let me know so I can add you in!

In addition to new experiences, everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a new forum badge:

:crystal_ball: :exclamation: Intuitive Witch :eye: :relieved:

Intuitive Witch Badge

Click here to learn how to wear your new badge

You worked hard for your prize- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

The badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments- may you wear your chosen badge with pride! :mage:

Great work, witchy challengers!

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating!

From Spells8: Simple Techniques to Develop Your Intuition

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday, aka: there will be another challenge coming very soon!

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum or stop by Activities to see all challenge announcements :mega:

Blessed Be :exclamation: :sparkles:

12 Likes

My intuition tells me that this was a great challenge.

Congratulations all!

:silver_heart: :black_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you Lady Bry, but that was hardly an entry. I’ve just had other things going on as of late. I am still lurking around though always. :people_hugging:

Love you all :goat:

12 Likes

Congrats to all the intuitive witches out there. I enjoyed earning this badge during the :worm: moon! :full_moon:

11 Likes

Thank you for the new badge and wonderful challenge @BryWisteria :pink_heart:

:tada: Congratulations to everyone who earned a new badge this week! :tada:

11 Likes

Congratulations everyone :partying_face:

10 Likes

Congratulations everyone! :confetti_ball: This was great for me to reconnect with my intuition :relieved: thanks @BryWisteria

10 Likes

congratulations to all the aesthetic witches who received the new distinction!
@BryWisteria :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:thank you very much!

10 Likes

Thank you for the badge! Been cutting these challenges a bit close, but at least I’m getting them done, :laughing:

10 Likes

Thank you for the wonderful Badge… I hope i can tune into my intuition more and really feel i earned the badge :blush:

10 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who received a new badge today! :heart: It’s been wonderful reading through everyone’s entries. I missed this challenge, unfortunately, but there’s always the catch up!

10 Likes

A big bravo to all those who earned a badge this week - well done, Intuitive Witches! :partying_face: :two_hearts:

And what’s that on the horizon? :eyes: Hahaha I suppose we don’t need to tap into any higher senses to know that there’s another challenge soon to come - challenge number 189 is in the works and will appear as soon as it is ready! :grinning:

Blessed be, challengers! :trophy: :sparkles:

9 Likes

Thank you so much for the badge :heart::partying_face:

9 Likes

You’re very welcome, @Kiash! :partying_face: :sparkles:

6 Likes

This award post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! You can visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.