:fehu: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - All About Runes

Oh my, @Artemisia your runes are awesome! You are very talented! :sparkler: :heart:

7 Likes

That’s true! Without Sally here pushing me I might not have gone to the ER that last time and made myself worse. Thanks, love!

5 Likes

Of course! Sometimes our community is literally the people around us that give us help when we need it – even if we don’t ask for it! :heart: (I would have told you to go to the ER too lol)

5 Likes

Good point! And thank you, my dear! :hugs:

5 Likes

yay! thank you :heart:

7 Likes

Yes! My grandmother made it for me because she knows I hate the cold :rofl: And the white cloth I have in the table next to my bed (the first photo) is also made by her :heart:

7 Likes

Your runes look amazing @Sarafeena_Sage. What kind of marker did you use? Is it permanent? I might try this. Thanks so much!

7 Likes

It’s a gorgeous blanket :heart_eyes: I love it so, so much!

7 Likes

Thanks for the compliment @marsha. I used a silver permanent marker that I bought at the Dollar Tree :wink:
Also, the black rocks were bought there too but it was probably 2-3 years ago when I got those.
I think it would have helped me a little more if I would have practiced on paper first. I’m not good at drawing, or maybe use pencil on the rock first! Why didn’t I think of that sooner?? :thinking: LOL
I enjoyed making them anyhow and they are still a very good tool.

:butterfly:

7 Likes

I couldn’t let go of the idea of making another set of witch runes in black… so I made them. Much happier with how they turned out and even charged them in the full moon.

(Before painting them with a color-shifting glaze)

8 Likes

Wow, they’re amazing!!!

Its looks better than gray!

6 Likes

Ohhhh so shiny and beautiful- your new runes are gorgeous, @Artemisia! :black_heart: :sparkles::blush:

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: :clock11: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Catch-Up!

@Mistress_Of_Herbs No worries at all! I hope you don’t mind that I rehomed this lovely rune entry here so it can be with fellow rune posts (and will be easier to find for folks searching for rune info/inspiration). The Catch-Up Challenge is just a week away- please drop me a reminder when it opens and I’d be happy to count your beautiful rune work towards the challenge then :blush:

Thank you again for sharing it, and I hope you continue to enjoy your beautiful runes (and gorgeous rune plate too!)- much love and blessed be! :heart::sparkles:

6 Likes

This challenge and its discussion period have closed- but no worries! You can visit the Activities Category to find and join the current challenge :trophy:

(If you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)