:purple_spell_candle: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Candle Divination

She’s beautiful. I’m so sorry for your loss

12 Likes

@crystal59 so sorry. :green_heart:

10 Likes

I didn’t even know that was a thing. Most of the stuff, I was grown before I knew it wasn’t normal.

12 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss, @crystal59. May your sweet Spirit pass peacefully to the beyond- sending love and light your way as your honor her memory :people_hugging: :heart: Hugs to you

13 Likes

This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

The talent show last week may have ended, but I’m delighted to see the talents (and candles!) of the Coven continue to shine as bright as ever! :candle: :sparkles: Thank you so much to all of you for jumping into to mix candle magick with divination this week!

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details for everyone who submitted an entry. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : To avoid confusion, this discussion will be locked until the Props and Presents post appears. At that time, this thread will reopen for discussion for a few more days- comments are welcome during this time, but please note that no additional prizes will be given.

Thanks again for joining in the challenge! :partying_face:

Blessed be! :purple_spell_candle: :sparkles:

9 Likes

The challenge deadline has passed- thank you to everyone who joined in!

This topic is reopening for continued discussion and comments (feel free to respond to entries that were shared, chat about the challenge theme, etc!)

The “Props and Presents” award post for this challenge is now live in the forum and badges have been sent to all entrants! :trophy:

Award Post for the Candle Divination Challenge

Thank you once again to all those who joined the challenge! :star2: I hope you enjoy your new badge :medal_military:

This thread has been reopened for discussion- feel free to comment on the theme, ask questions or reply to entries! However, please remember that no additional badges will be given out now that the challenge has officially closed. Thank you!

9 Likes

That’s normal! Hehe😆

@crystal59 I see the face. It seems to have a string of lights from the top, heading off to the left, like the silver thread astral travelers see, linking them to their bodies. Above right looks like a broken heart. Below, looks like your dear dog to me. I’d take it as a gift from her that she’s ok and still loves you dearly. It looks like a playful look on her wax face, like she’s happy and feeling young enough to enjoy it.:broken_heart::gift_heart:

I also see a broken capital B over the base of the broken heart. Did her name start with a B? If not, maybe it’s a second heart to help heal yours.

9 Likes

@georgia my dogs name was spirit :paw_prints: and thank you so much for the reading that means so very much to me and I’m extremely grateful for your help and kind words. :blush::people_hugging:

I would also like to thank @BryWisteria, @tracyS and @Nixi I really appreciate all your support I always find love and strength within this coven :heart::heart: :people_hugging: :infinite_roots:

11 Likes

I don’t know what to do or where to start

9 Likes

But that’s what I do best.

8 Likes

Then I guess I’ll have to be here to kill your fun every time. :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Humanize your favorite element? Work with each element as though they had human personalities. You’ve already started this:

Be sensitive to their feelings just as they are sensitive to yours. Make friends. Find out from THEM what their specialties are and what they’d like to do. Maybe there is a way you can help them make their wishes come true.

We see things like Wizards forcing the elements to do things on the movies and in games all the time. You have that ability. What you will be able to do with it depends on the foundations you build now, and upon your personality.

The BOOM you talked about with your candle was probably a self defence mechanism because they don’t know you, yet. Take your time. Get to know them, and let them get to know you.

It’s always scary getting to know someone for the first time, making friends. Will they like me? Will they hurt me? Focus on them instead, and that fear fades.

10 Likes

@starborn a bit of a cliché I know but, you really are a ray of light and hope

@georgia okay then, here I go…

9 Likes

That’s awesome @Phoenix_Fire I’m gonna check that out right now!

9 Likes

That’s really cool :sunglasses: I’d suggest you continue working on it! It could be a sort of divination perhaps? :thinking::blush::heart:

11 Likes

I’m so sorry sweetie :disappointed: :people_hugging::heart: sending you lots of hugs and love

10 Likes

Thank you @Sivonnah :paw_prints::heartpulse:

10 Likes

This challenge and its discussion period have closed- but no worries! You can visit Activities to find and join the current challenge :trophy: (And if you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)