🐈‍⬛ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Cat Magick

Hahaha :joy: you made me laugh so hard :rofl: thank you but no offense!!!

10 Likes

I agree with you that dogs are definitely easier to travel with!!! :service_dog::dog2::poodle::dog::paw_prints:

7 Likes

Right!! My cats the same!! I even get her nails trimmed and she still manages to dig the crap outta me. Oh, and she has it out for my daughter. I don’t know what she ever did to that Cat but she claws her from outta nowhere. Poor baby!!

9 Likes

Ooh, look at all that info!!! :relaxed: Thank you @Missa :purple_heart:

8 Likes

:joy: haha yes use the spray bottle :champagne:

8 Likes

That’s such a good idea!!! You’re very creative!!! I can’t wait to meet your new fur babies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I came up with a healing spell for my older Catahoula, Trix, because she has been developing some tumors and one is by her eye.

16 Likes

It’s a great book, so far!:heart_eyes_cat: I’m enjoying reading the history of cats, cat gods and goddesses, spells, and of course, the notes from Magic The Cat. 🐈‍⬛

7 Likes

I can be sitting beside my cat, getting ready for bed, and he’ll swipe at me! Little booger. I think he doesn’t like having to share the bed.

At least I’ve stopped him from climbing on my mini-altar in front of my computer. I have to use the pressurized air like what you dust keyboards with and spray it, it’s like a loud hiss and scares him away.

9 Likes

Hello, I have a few questions about the challenge. First is it ok if I join it? And second is do I just put it here or does it go somewhere else? Lol sorry everyone I’m very new here and really bad at tech things :joy: if someone could help I would appreciate it. Thank you

8 Likes

@crystal24 Yes! Anyone can participate in the weekly Witchy Challenges! And you can write you response here! Just by replying to the first main post about the challenge that @BryWisteria wrote! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you :pray: I was confused lol. Thanks for the quick response

6 Likes

You wanna hear something crazy? When I was younger, I never wanted cats, wasn’t interested at all. I Was always a dog person (a bigger dog person at that) but when my sister in law got a divorce and she couldn’t take her 2 cats with her; her ex was an ass and said he wasn’t taking them. I couldn’t let them go to a home maybe not even together, and that broke my heart. So we took them in. It’s been 4 years now and to add to it, 2 years ago my youngest son brought home a baby kitten…., so now we have 3 cats ‘ lol. It’s crazy how when my Bailey past, last year, I just fell so much more in love with them. I wanted cat highways (lol) and cat towers , & I wanted the world for them. :heart_eyes:
The world works in mysterious ways , and let me tell you : I think they all came into my life in a way I can’t explain. I think I needed them as much or more than they ever needed me.

12 Likes

OH! Purr-fect timing. I am cat-sitting and kitty is NOT happy. She misses her mom and has made it perfectly clear (HUGE pupils, yowling) I am not a fitting substitute. She scratched me yesterday! :frowning: So I will definitely be taking on this challenge for this challenging felline. I also ordered a Feliway diffuser but I am not using it until Mom says okay. But I’m :scream: :scream: :scream: I thought she was going to come after me this morning!

9 Likes

I do love this! :black_cat: :cat2:

I have 2 cats, one black male cat named Hambo (after a cartoon series I love) and a female cat named Sakura.

I’ll probably meditate with Hambo. Every time I do yoga he joins me when I’m in the last part of the practice (Savasana)

Here are some pics of them :3

PD. Thanks a lot @Kasandra for the recommendation!

15 Likes

they are beautiful!

8 Likes

Hello everyone. For the challenge I made a pet safe healing salve. I have used this on many occasions with good results. Here are some pics and the recipe I use.

13 Likes

Here is one of my herb boxes and my book of shadows

11 Likes

That sounds like a purrfect plan for some Cat Magick @IrisW- needle felting is so cool! :star_struck: I know you are a very talented soul, I cannot wait to see your upcoming felt cat army :heart:

Can’t wait to see it, @Christina4! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That’s a beautiful healing spell @SharonD- may it help to heal your sweet Trix :pray::dog:

So glad you’re loving the book, @Kasandra- it sounds like a really fun read! :heart_eyes_cat: :open_book:

Welcome, @crystal24! :blush: That is a gorgeous healing salve- it sounds like a very trusty remedy to have on hand! Your BoS and herb box are lovely as well! Thank you for sharing your spellwork and for joining in the challenge :heart:

And many thanks to the wonderful @Missa for coming to the rescue with the question- yes, challenges are open to everyone! :grin::+1:

It sounds like your cats found you, @Steph- and wiggled their way right into your heart! :heart::cat: Sometimes animals find us when we need them most, they really are a blessing! Thanks for sharing your story :blush:

Awww sorry to hear about the kitty blues, @mary25- may your magick and goodwill help to soothe your kitty-sitting friend! :pray: Good luck!

Hambo and Sakura are soooo cute @RyuWyn! :heart_eyes_cat: It sounds like Hambo is a purrfect meditation parter- wishing you both a lovely meditation! :person_in_lotus_position: :black_cat:

11 Likes

Thank you so much for this potion!! My kitty just has surgery and this will help her stitches and everything heal better and healthier! :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes