🕐 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Catch-Up!

I have been charging some of my crystals and placing them around the home for different purposes, as well. I love the vibrancy and energy they bring.

I apologize if I am oversharing!

12 Likes

Looks great @sarah29!

10 Likes

I have not completed anything yet for the Art Witch challenge (and if it isn’t enough to qualify i completely understand), but I was inspired by @TheMuslimWitch to create a Wheel of the Year!
I’ve gotten started… and learned in the process that Manila folders do not work well with watercolors.
I’ll share more when I’m finished!

11 Likes

Thank you, @Amethyst ! I’ve missed you!

9 Likes

I completed my challenge salty spell work 2 :salt: by making some black salt. and the other challenge by doing a confidence spell :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Oh nice work! so neat and clear… I wish i would have had paints but the kids decided that they would use all the supplies up and the back up one too…

10 Likes

:exclamation: This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

Many thanks to everyone who joined in the Catch-Up challenge! :sparkles:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : This post will remain open for continued discussion for a few more days, but no additional prizes will be given after today.

Blessed be! :clock1: :heart:

6 Likes

Thanks again for sharing your beautiful Wheel of the Year, @TheMuslimWitch- as mentioned in the other thread, you’ve certainly earned the badge of Art Witch! :art::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks again for sharing your gorgeous spellwork, @Limeberry- great job! :salt::heart:

Hahaha I know the feeling, @Garnet! Such is the life of a chant writer/poet! :scroll: :laughing: :+1:

You answered the calling of the crystals, @sarah29- beautiful work with your obsidian :black_heart: and tiger’s eye :tiger: and rose quartz :heart:! May the protection and powers of the crystals watch over and protect you. And no worries at all- I think I can speak for most folks when I say we always love to see pics of pretty crystals! :gem: For the art challenge, you’ve clearly set your intention, have set up your supplies, and are already at work making your masterpiece- that’s absolutely enough! :art::blush: Great job, Art Witch and Crystal Healer! :two_hearts:

Congrats on your black salt and confidence spell, @wasantha! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks so much for joining in the challenge! :heart:

9 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria :heartpulse: :blush:

7 Likes

Sarah, of course you’ll qualify. It isn’t the quality of your project but the time, gathering of supplies and thoughts and the effort of what you did.
To me you are as talented as any famous artist for the purity of your spirit.
Be safe , Be Blessed, and know you Be Loved.
Garnet

9 Likes

Missed you too sweetie! Glad you’re back!

8 Likes

First of all Steph, are you lost? When they ask, just say yes. the specifics aren’t any of their business.
I was baptized at an infant, catholic…I’m sure I didn’t like it.
I was ‘saved’ as an adult, baptized, Baptist by emersion and all I really did was get wet. It was exciting but I guess it didn’t stick because I still kept searching and that was 50 years ago.
Now, I’m a happy pagan.

8 Likes

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous.

7 Likes

That’s coming out nicely!!! :star_struck: You and @TheMuslimWitch got me interested in making one!!! :wink:

8 Likes

That quartz is fire :fire:!!!

6 Likes

I grew up in a Church of Christ in New York. That’s weird. My family and I stopped attending because one of the people who worked there said that when my grandmother passed she wouldn’t go to heaven because she wasn’t baptized in their religion. She was born and raised Roman Catholic.

7 Likes

We used to go to a lovely Anglican church close to where we lived when i was a child, and everyone there was so friendly except for one single mother who decided to spread gossip around that i was corrupt :woman_shrugging: however, (Not that i mind or that it is any of my business) she had 5 kids from four different partners out of the churches views of marriage and children and since the that lady judged us you would have thought she would have been given the same treatment by someone else. Anyways, my poor mother had to leave as she was so horrid…If it was me, I honestly would have stayed because it is not anyone’s business, however since my mum was also a single mother and had pretty much all the church members believing the other lady she felt out of place. I still miss that church and the other people there and it was sad really as we didn’t really have anyone else either especially as my mum was raising me and my sister totally alone and never had a partner as she was worried for our safety…

6 Likes

My parents were both raised Church of Christ. They left the denomination when I was born. They were shunned by the church and lost family because of it. I don’t even know one of my uncles and 6 cousins since they shunned my dad! Black and white close minded thinking at its finest, in my experience. Big oof!

5 Likes

That is so sad. I’m sorry that happened to you. :cry:

6 Likes

Lady, you’re cool!!! I like you. Happy Pagan indeed!

6 Likes