šŸ•‘ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Catch-Up!

Iā€™m very excited but scared because I couldnā€™t think of anything to do with this challenge in the first place. I guess Iā€™m going to try to see my own aura. I just hope Iā€™ve not got clashing polka dots in it or something confusing!

10 Likes

Challenge Entry 1 of 2 for: The Veil between Worlds - Witch of the Veil:

I only just remembered that I did thisā€¦

Date: Saturday 13th November 2021:

My brand new crystal pendulums and boards arrived last week and I was playing with them, getting to know them, talking to them, bonding with them, you know the usual.

I donā€™t know where it came from but I had an idea:

Communicating with the Spirits of the Dead with a Pendulum and Board:

Then I decided to try a little pendulum work with my dark pendulum board and Black Tourmaline pendulum in an attempt to have some simple communication. I donā€™t feel comfortable using an Ouija board.

(I have 2, 1 dark board and 1 light board. I use a Black Tourmaline pendulum on my dark board and a Smokey Quartz pendulum on my light board) - I dunno I just figured some pendulum work you need to ask some much more darker things and at other times your questions are much lighter. - Maybe thatā€™s an idea for future shadow work for later? Sorry got completely off topic there.

I made myself a circle of protection using alternating pieces of Black Tourmaline and Smoky Quartz for protection, grounding and to banish any negativity.

Anywho, this is what I didā€¦

I placed photos of my late Dad and Granddad on my altar and lit a purple candle for each of them.

I spent some time in quiet meditation just simply trying to envision communicating with them, trying to remember their voices, what would they say to me?

When I felt ready I began to use my pendulum and board:

I asked:

Are there any spirits present here with me? Answer: Yes
Are they good spirits? Answer: Yes
How many spirits are there here with me? - Is there one spirit? Answer: No
Are there two spirits? Answer: No
Are there 3 spirits? Answer: Yes
Is one spirit my Dad? Answer: Yes
Is one spirit my Granddad? Answer: Yes
Is one spirit my sister? Answer: No - my mum and dad lost her when she was 3 months old before I was born
Is the other spirit another family member? Answer: Yes
Do these spirits watch over me? Answer: Yes
Do they know that I miss them? Answer: Yes
Do they know what has happened between me and him? Answer: Yes
Do they think that I am going to feel this way forever? Answer: No
Are they here to help me? Answer: Yes

Now I have to admit as I still am very much a baby witch I completely freaked myself out. So I stopped it there. Not freaked out at having spirits present - just at myself - I was surprised at my own abilities (not to toot my own horn) but I have never seen my pendulum behave the way that it did like that before. It was almost looking like it was vibrating or pulsing but it was answering my questions like normal but it was shaking like leaf. My hand was completely still and relaxed. Maybe I had formed a real connection with it? I dunno I almost felt like I was in some sort of a trance. Maybe I was transferring energy into my pendulum? I was completely exhausted and drained afterwards but I felt safe in the knowledge that they were there with me. It is something that I am going to keep working at.

17 Likes

Your aura will be beautiful, just like you!

11 Likes

@Garnet hello. Can I do what? I missed something lol

9 Likes

can you do more than one challenge at a time?

8 Likes

@Garnet, hope this helps xxx

9 Likes

Ooh, a catch up. Im not sure which one I havenā€™t done! Is there a way of checking??

9 Likes

Great crystals and pendulum and board!! Looks like my board. But I have a chakra pendulum and a clear quartz one

9 Likes

Youā€™re way too funny!! Oh, I love you Kase!!!

9 Likes

I may do the celestial one as well

9 Likes

I was so torn between clear quartz and tourmaline. Oh a chakra pendulum would be stunning. You donā€™t see them here in aus.

9 Likes

Aw Iā€™m sorry that you donā€™t have what the US has!!!

9 Likes

Well, since Iā€™ve done none of these challenges I have a huge variety to pick from. But I think Iā€™ll just stick to something I know and try the Magick in the Arts. Maybe do some cosmic art of some kind. And if I have time Iā€™ll do Deities of the Moon and learn about a moon goddess.

10 Likes

Youā€™ll love this. I had a dream the other night that i kept going in day after day to my favorite crystal shop and bought two or three pieces of black tourmaline at a time. This just kept happening so the lovely lady at the counter finally broke and asked me what I needed all this black tourmaline for? My response wasā€¦ I am building a fort :laughing:

9 Likes

Nice choice! Iā€™m doing some moon work tomorrow night with the full moon eclipse. A full moon release spell. Part of my month of ā€œhitting the connection that I feel towards my narcissistic and toxic ex with every single thing I can find, I need him out of my headā€ repertoire. I need to kick his butt out! My mind is messy enough as it is without all his clutter in there.

10 Likes

A fort :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: nice one

7 Likes

Aww, thank you, sweetie! Thatā€™s so nice of you to say!

Love you too Christina!

7 Likes

C4, check your titles, each title is for a challenge youā€™ve won

7 Likes

Yay!!! I am so excited about this! Trying to figure out which moon themed challenge to do (šŸŒ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Strength of the Full Moon or šŸ‘° Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Deities of the Moon. Or maybe Claws, Paws, Tails and Scales

Yaaaaaaaay!!!

Kat

9 Likes

I finished one of my books this week so hereā€™s my entry for the :open_book: Books, Tomes, and Tales challenge!

https://forum.spells8.com/t/spells8-book-club-xii-nov-5-dec-3/16024/24?u=meganb

9 Likes