🕔 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Catch-Up!

@jessica72 – Those books look beautiful :heart_eyes: I love the blues on the cover lol I love your reflection on when you first started practicing and the connection you forged with the Moon Goddess :waning_gibbous_moon: Beautiful!

@Sarafeena_Sage – Aww I’m sure that little cactus :cactus: feels much more at home now!

@Wysteria_Norn – I love your passion! :tada: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will admit that I don’t know too much about regular matter, dark matter, and dark energy but it seems like something worth exploring!

@marsha – Thank you for sharing that process with us :sun: I’m glad you have a method of banishing and healing that works for you.

And I’m thankful for you! :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@reiko – Hooray! :sun: Two challenge entries in the book for you! I really want to incorporate something like you do with looking toward the sun. Sometimes it just gets so hot here in Florida that I forget to even go outside! As for your potion (@Francisco – we don’t have a potion bottle emoji! lol) I think that’s fantastic!

@Melora_Fae – I think your pentacle disc is beautiful :heart_eyes: I really love how you made it more personal to your path and incorporated the runes around the outer edge of the circle. It looks awesome! I hope you share with us when it’s completely finished!

@Phoenix_Rose – And I’m thankful for you as well! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@BrightBear – One of these days I’ll get a Reiki session from you :sweat_smile: I’m glad you’ve been able to incorporate crystals into your reiki, too. I’m not too familiar with the practice itself but it sounds lovely! :bow_and_arrow: I’m glad someone likes Mondays lol couldn’t be me!

@Artemisia – Kitty purrs are the best! I’m surprised you were able to get your cat to sit still for that long :joy: My cat could never!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m glad you like it!

It was so nice to read through everyone’s challenge entries :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I learned some new things about a few of you and everyone got shiny new badges! :tada:

6 Likes

I somehow managed to totally miss the catch up challenge! I enjoyed reading through everyone’s entries though!

@Melora_Fae that is an amazing disk that you made & I’m happy that the Runes posts were able to help you with your entry & that your daughter is going to paint it for you! My son is learning about the Norse Pantheon, Asatru, and Heathenry… he is very in tune with that part of his path. He does a lot of reading too! :rofl: {Couldn’t get him to read in school, but this, he’s all over it}

I learned some new things & I always enjoy that part of the challenges.

I’m sorry that I don’t have enough time (or light while everyone is asleep) to answer to everyone’s entries & posts. I have read through them & everyone did a great job with their entries. :two_hearts:

5 Likes

This challenge has closed- but no worries! You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or you can visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.