šŸ•› Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Catch-Up!

Hello @CelestiaMoon I canā€™t remember if I have responded or just thought of responding. So forgive the potential duplication. I am so glad this resonates with you. :grin:

Your poetry is beautiful. Canā€™t wait for your book!

9 Likes

Awww, thank you my lovely @Phoenix_Rose :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Iā€™m so excited about it, the love and support has been so sweet and inspiring :hugs: :heart:

9 Likes

Thatā€™s so beautiful!
I hope your Nana feels better soon. :green_heart:

I also loved your video you posted. Gorgeous. I dream of getting to Scotlandā€¦one day :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

So creative!!!

8 Likes

Your sculpture looks amazing!!!
Great entries :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Kassandra
I watch the meditation you recommended and itā€™s so true if somebody tells me not to think of some thing, for example donā€™t think of green.recommended and itā€™s so true if somebody tells me not to think of some thing, for example donā€™t think of green. My brain will think of green. weā€™re so complicated!
Well thatā€™s all I wanted to say besides I am enough!
Jeannie

8 Likes

@CelestiaMoon grow your own, itā€™s safer and cheaper

6 Likes

This challenge and its discussion period have closed- but no worries! You can visit the Activities Category to find and join the current challenge :trophy: (If youā€™d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)