🕑 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE ~ Catch-Up!

CHALLENGE ENTRY
Casual Casting

I often find myself doing Casual Magic, maybe a quick prayer or chant in the middle of stay could use a prayer or spell or meditation and I finish with "And with that it is done.

Sometimes a quick spin around and “Whoosh” for an Instant Circle.

And a quick chant that pops out sometimes like with super stress or heartache. It came to me shortly after my world was gone. I was walking from the last time I was able to pretend that everything was going to be okay. I just had about a mile to go to get to my ex-something, I really don’t know what to call him. Twin flame is as close as I’ve got. He was helping me figure out how to be a person again, maybe inspiring is a better description. I felt pure calm and love when I was with him. The way he said my name was Magic and when he looked into my eyes, he could calm even the strongest terror. Even when we were arguing about not being able to be together, I was calm and content when I was with him.

Okay back on track. When I say that chant of 5 words that are not words, I feel calm and centered and like everything might actually be okay

12 Likes

Challenge results:
I did Cauldron Gazing for the first time. I was able to place the cauldron full of steaming water (moon water) on my altar along with two silver candles. I lit lemongrass incense while I did this. I did not have the herbs that the spell I used called for and tried to make some substitutions.
I was able to focus on this but nothing came to me tonight. I will keep trying and work some of the correct herbs.

12 Likes

Your entry, touched me so deeply my heart. :heartbeat: i will just say that i loved this entry and i love you sweetheart. This essence of casual magick, is just so amazing. It just feels like some another level of calming and deeply beautiful way to practice witchcraft in one’s daily life. Beautiful & powerful, just like you.
:pink_heart: :pink_heart: :pink_heart:

10 Likes

Thank youu love! :hugs: :smiling_face:

8 Likes

challenge entries
I was worried id missed cut off. Ive been all over the place since getting put on medical leave. But much progress has been made and ive made a new friend ( my sisters best friend) who knows about all this stuff. And shes been great with helping with my newly discovered it was neurodivergent stuff all along reality :joy:
My entries are a little around this so thats why i share that bit of whats up… my sister picked me up from work after got sent home last week and took me to her friends place then while talking we fot to talking bout doom piles etc. So this leads me to my first challenge entry

challenge entry 1: of element of air
Just loved my new friends house and discovered figurines ect that pointed out she was pagan and witchy too so my quirky self jumping up and down so excited. Anyways so my sister and new friend came to my place to help with my place and my doom pile wall, much which had triggers but also mega overwhelming. They said not to feel bad that needed help ro go through it. It was decades of collections. Some went to womens shelter and sone was rubbish and other stuff storage. But my point of the entry was this :grin:

My friend lent me this so i could clear out any bad energies and help create my safe space… esp as im on leave for a while, ill need my home space to be calm and peaceful and safe. So first time using a smudge bundle :grin:

**challenge entry 2: reverent witch **
So in my change up of unit i also did a redo up of altar space. Its less cluttered and hopefully be easier to clean as had got dusty before. Kept deity/ clan cards and crystals ans sone plants etc but kept main space uncluttered. How long it will stay that way :woman_shrugging:but its nice to freshen up my altar space esp out of respect to my clan too.

Challenge entry 3: experimenter
So because ive had trouble going to shops and after being put on leave my new friend was
Like im going to do food shop and have a car you can just come with me and do your shopping with me. So today i had company and the big shops normally overwhelming ( im told it can be for adhd but also suspected to at least have autism as well but not diagnosed yet). But anyways habing my new friend there i was so much less overwhelmed.
Now being on leave im not allowed to work ( except to finish 1 task lol onky cause boss said she knew it was killing me to not be at work and wanting to help) but otherwise, well… and so all those things i wish i could try or do, ive got time now lol
So while out, we went to a shop that had like alot of reasonably priced craft stuff. So this entry is about trying new things so i wont go into alk the stuff that tried before going to do but i collect nature and have some still and also ive wanted to try resin craft so i got some supplies for good price to give that a go. Add some witchy and nature ornaments to home.
Also i hsbe some air dry clay and ive wanted for ages to make ornaments for home n even stuff related to clan or pagan/witch stuff. I also got set of clay tools so that i can make those. Pravtice with playdough first but its all exciting and daunting cause not done before. So ive been watching videos on ppl making resinnand clay items etc to see how its down n now got tools to do both ( also candkes and painting etc but thats not new for me but clay and resin is ).

Whether id be able to make own statues for altar or just stuff for around the house i dont know but so glad to know my sister and new friend are totally cool about my pagan and witchy side as well as my neurodivergent side as well.

11 Likes

This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

Great job to all of the challengers this week- what a wonderful assortment of magickal workings! No matter which area(s) of magick you explored and put on display for your Coven this week, thank you so much to everyone who jumped in to partake in the 160th challenge! :clap: :heart:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details for everyone who submitted an entry. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : To avoid confusion, this discussion will be locked until the Props and Presents post appears. At that time, this thread will reopen for discussion for a few more days- comments are welcome during this time, but please note that no additional prizes will be given.

Thanks again for joining in the challenge! :partying_face:

Blessed be! :trophy: :sparkles:

10 Likes

The challenge deadline has passed- thank you to everyone who joined in!

This topic is reopening for any continued discussion and comments (feel free to respond to entries that were shared, chat about the challenge theme, etc!)

The “Props and Presents” award post for this challenge is now live in the forum and badges have been sent to all entrants! :trophy:

Award Post for the 160th Challenge

Thank you once again to all those who joined the challenge! :star2: I hope you enjoy your new badge(s) :medal_military:

This thread has been reopened for discussion- feel free to comment on the theme, ask questions or reply to entries! However, please remember that no additional badges will be given out now that the challenge has officially closed. Thank you!

10 Likes

Hi Nixi,

I am so happy for you can even pretend I can’t. I just say what’s on my mind and that is not good! I need patients!!

I know that feeling! I like to feel safe too!

So more it be!
When I saw your post I was so moved by it cause I feel the same way!
Jeannie

7 Likes

This challenge and its discussion period have closed- but no worries! You can visit the Activities Category to find and join the current challenge :trophy: (If you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)