🗓 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Catch Up!

So I’m currently eyeing up the ‘Moon Witch’ badge :first_quarter_moon_with_face::full_moon::last_quarter_moon_with_face: :joy:
Here’s my little moon love chant I’ll occasionally say while looking at the moon and drinking a cup of tea. Just going to add that during a waning moon I’ll have some waxing or full moon water in my tea as standard when saying chants like this.

From my little book of chants and scribbles :crescent_moon:

Oh I’ll also share this super useful tool - as the moon often likes to hide behind clouds/buildings I like to know I’m at least facing the right direction when addressing her :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Lovely chant @Limeberry! Very nice!

4 Likes

Oooh nice! I’m gonna have to go back through & see which ones I’ve got. I know I definitely missed a few, so I’m excited to pick one! I work the next 5 days, but I’ll fit some forum time in. I miss you guys!

5 Likes

I decided to learn more about my natal chart. And strive for the Cosmic Witch Badge. Astrology has always interested me since I could read my horoscopes in the newspaper as a kid. I think it’s cool to explore and learn about the sky the day you were born, and Im curious to find out my major life lessons according to the chart, as well as my personality traits.
It appears Im pretty square… :laughing:

3 Likes

Hooray @MeganB and @Abs53- I’m so glad you’re excited :blush: Have fun collecting any missing badges!

You’ve done a great job with the challenges, @Susurrus- I know you’ve had a lot going on lately! Best of luck with your divination- have fun with it! :two_hearts:

Thanks @Amethyst- you’re a star too! :grin::star2:

Nicely done, @Limeberry! And such a gorgeous chant- I love it (and your details you drew around it! :star::crescent_moon:) Bravo, Moon Witch :raised_hands::full_moon:

Miss you too, @haley! Hope everything is going well for you and you’re still finding time to make your beautiful art pieces :art::two_hearts:

Wonderful, @Rowan! Natal charts are so interesting- I want to give a deeper look into mine as well. Aside from my sun and moon sign, I always forget the rest :sweat_smile: A great way to explore yourself within the cosmos, Cosmic Witch! :milky_way:

I went back through the challenges and it looks like even I missed one- I didn’t actually submit anything personal for the Dream Magick challenge! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I’m reading The Philosophy of Dreams for the Book Club, so hopefully I can find some insights and inspiration there :sleeping: :+1:

5 Likes

I decided to do a 3 card reading since I am up way too early for my surgery and work on on the :crystal_ball: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Fortelling the Future

I linked the 2 challenges and posted my reply to that challenge after doing the worksheet & reading each card. I’m still learning the cards but I feel like I am connecting better with my decks. I used to just feel paper, now I feel like they are more a part of me, if that makes any sense.

6 Likes

That’s so neat! I use a similar app that you can move your phone around and see which stars, planets, constellations are in view. I love it!

4 Likes

I have all my badges but I wanted to share my new pendulum,(which would be the divination category.) I thought it was so interesting and fun!

You ask a question, pull the ball back a bit, let it go and your answer will be revealed.

3 Likes

Oh heh :face_with_hand_over_mouth: sorry for the messy set up! I’m in middle of doing school work and just thought I’d share a pic.

4 Likes

Mess?! Crystals galore! Love it. This pendulum looks awesome :heart:

4 Likes

Thanks! Lol :laughing: I did clean up but those crystals are set up there bc my kids touch them. And they get there paws on everything. They know that they can’t touch my good ones.

4 Likes

I am working on catching up for this challenge for this week’s catch up challenge

:spiral_calendar: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Catch Up!

I woke up way too early for my surgery today and since I have so much going on & some new found time, I decided to try a 3 card reading for my divorce. The question I asked was if I was going to make it through the divorce okay… I pulled the 10 of Pentacles, The Chariot, and a Reversed 7 of Pentacles from the Light Seer’s deck that I have.

I understood it to meant that I have everything I need, and will be able to make it through the divorce and the next couple of weeks with perseverance and to just make sure I pay attention to follow through and hanging in there, but that everything will be fine & I will be better for it.

10 of Pentacles: spiritual and material abundance, community, generosity, building a legacy.

The Chariot: Victory, speed and action, determination, harnessing and uniting opposing energies, success, confidence, will power, control

7 of Pentacles REVERSED: Giving up too early, impatience, losing faith, not following through, frustration with rewards

I feel like I am going to do it while going through a rough patch during everything going on, I think I already went through losing faith and have since found my way here, but I will just have to remember to hold onto my faith while I travel through each obstacle I have coming up in the next few weeks.

5 Likes

I hope you don’t mind, but I’ve moved your lovely entry for the Foretelling the Future Challenge back into this thread- this is just because entries can get lost in older threads. Posts here or in a new topic are easy to find when I compile entries for the Props and Presents Post, so you can be sure to get the recognition and prize you deserve! :grin:

And what a lovely entry it is, @Susurrus! You drew some cards pointing in a good direction, and Iove your interpretation. Waiting is the hard part (especially while you are focusing on healing too) but it looks like there is a bright future waiting ahead :sun_with_face:

It is inspiring to hear that you are connecting more with the cards. This was a lovely reading and thank you again for sharing, Seer Apprentice Krissie :crystal_ball::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Gorgeous, Christina! :heart_eyes: And I agree with @Limeberry- this is no mess at all, more like a treasure trove! You have so many gorgeous crystals :gem::sparkles:

That’s so nice that you let your kids play with some of your crystals- I had a rock collection as a child, and I think that was what started my love for crystals today! They will likely remember their favorites for a very long time :blush:

And technically, badges can be earned multiple times- so I can grant you a double Divination badge and recognition for your new divining endeavors! :grin::+1:

4 Likes

Thank you so much.

I was home by 4 pm but then I fell asleep and woke up then to bed… I didn’t hurt much but I was resting a lot. It went well though. Now to work on the healing part of it. Today it hurts a bunch, so I’m trying to stay still. I need to go get an ice pack, but I’m building up energy for it because here it is just about 5 AM. Then I can have someone get me one without getting up.

3 Likes

Since I was up so early and I did a Freezer Jar Spell, I decided to also attempt the challenge - :money_with_wings: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- The Thrifty Witch! The Freezer spell needed salt water, vinegar, pepper, and a totem of the person. Preferably a picture or you can write their name on a card. I also needed a jar.

I reused a jar that had Rosemary in it & put the Rosemary in a baggie for now, until I can get into my closet & go into my witchy box. Then I didn’t have any regualr pepper that I could find or get to (I’m not that mobile) so I used Crushed Red Pepper. I went onto Facebook and downloaded a copy of her profile picture then wrote her name on the back of the picture and put it in the jar. I put in the wetting agents and some Red Pepper. I used a black candle to seal the jar & then wrapped it in aluminum foil with the shiny side towards the jar & placed it in the Freezer.

I had set up my altar and invoked Brigid before starting. I lit a white candle and used Palo Santo incense. When I was through I thanked Brigid & released her then cleaned up my altar & let the Palo Santo burn to the end.

It was my first Freezer Jar Spell and it felt really good to be in touch with my craft and Brigid again. I haven’t practiced much since last month.

I also used my pendulum this morning & asked it a question. It was a yes!

I asked: Will I win my hearing on Wednesday?

4 Likes

I hope your jar spell freezes them out! That was a good job you did of it.

And yay for positive answers from your pendulum! That probably makes you feel more confident going into those two situations. You can get through it, I know you can!

:hugs:

3 Likes

It felt really good to be back to working on my spirituality & practicing my craft. I also got a pendulum, dowsing mat, full moon tea, & a ritual instructions for Samhain from Tamed Wild. I think I’m going to try to do that ritual on Samhain.

5 Likes

Tamed Wild? What is that? I think I’ll be doing the Samhain ritual from hereon Spells8.

3 Likes

Hi Tamera I’ve always wanted to know more about astrology and the natal chart but I never really got a grasp on it so kudos to you I’m so happy for you!
Blessed be

4 Likes