🔪 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Creative Crafting

Hee! Glad you liked @Jeannie1. I bless my meals usually but I wanted something special for the holiday, you know? Go ahead and add it to your BOS, I’m honored.

5 Likes

6 Likes

OOh, how pretty! I like it all, but the black on gold scrolling is really awesome!

5 Likes

I made homemade tea with herbs I had in the garden. Theres lavender, mint, and chamomile & I put the flowers in my tea ball. I dont know if it counts as a craft, I did make another set of witches bells for my door. I used the same as last time so both sides match.

10 Likes

The homemade tea sounds gorgeous! Totally counts. :heart_eyes:
And ooh those witch bells are lovely! :heart:

6 Likes

sorry sweet, only just seen this!
Oh so these are suuuuuuper easy - I totally cheat at candles :joy:
I have a load of tealight candles/old candles with burnt out wicks so I:

• take out all the wax and melt it down in a clean tin over a pot of boiling water (thrifty double boiler style)
  • pour the wax bit by bit (allowing to cool a little between pouring so you can add herbs/spices) into these silicone moulds I got ages ago (technically for frozen shot glasses but they work beautifully for candles).
  • Let it cool and set. Take them out of the moulds.
  • Grab a long wick and dump it in the middle, gradually pour more hot wax in the ‘shot’ section.
  • Allow to cool and hey presto!

P.S. I loooove your art!!!

6 Likes

Krissie, I never had homemade tea but sounds like your really good at herbs!! I been reading out of some books that The Travel Witch gave me! Woot woot”, I see you have been really busy!! You are quite the Artiest!! I am so blessed to have such creative people and ideas!! Very Lovely :blush:
Jeannie

4 Likes

Oh no, @Christina4- so sorry to hear about your dad’s shingles! This is a gorgeous crystal grid :star_struck: . May it heal him physically and mentally as well- let your beautiful crystal spellwork help open his mind to what a great daughter he has! :sparkling_heart:

Oh my gosh, @Limeberry- these are some stunning candles! And you put crystals and herbs and so much goodness inside :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I bet they smell heavenly!

You have so many talents, @LokiStarr76! :clap: Thank you for sharing your artwork- it is breathtaking! You have truly mastered the colors- the hummingbird is so lifelike, it looks like it will fly right through the computer screen :heart_eyes:

And I love dragons too! :dragon: If you discover any fun magickal tips about dragons please share- I would love to hear more about them! :sparkles:

It’s been a tough time for you and your son, @Rowan- I think the wellness bracelet is a wonderful idea and I am sure he will appreciate it :prayer_beads: :hearts: Miss you too- come back whenever you find a spare moment. Wishing you good luck and be well! :pray:

I’m proud of you too, @Jeannie1! These are both gorgeous pieces- I can totally see your bright intention and joyful energy in each brushstroke :paintbrush::two_hearts: You were able to capture such exuberance and vitality- these are lovely pieces! Well done :clap:

I think you’ve mastered rhyming, @Amethyst- give yourself the credit you deserve! :raised_hands: This is a truly beautiful piece that shows your writing ability. I am amazed at your talent with words and how you can paint a picture in my mind! This prayer feels so warm and cozy. For those of us spending Thanksgiving away from family, this is just the loving emotion and image I wanted to see :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Beautiful- thanks for sharing, Kasie!

This is gorgeous, @Berta! Nicely said :grin::+1:

Your wholesome tea balls absolutely count, @Susurrus! I know you gathered the ingredients and prepared them with love and care- beautiful :two_hearts: And hooray for more witches bells! These came out lovely- great job! :clap:

8 Likes

Friendly heads up that this challenge closes TOMORROW! :bellhop_bell:

Great job to everyone who has shared their creative crafting- for those who would like to participate but have not done so already, please share your witchy crafts by the deadline:

Tuesday, November 17th at 7:00AM CET (Central European Time)

Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

That tea sounds lovely @Susurrus! And the bells are great!

Thank you @BryWisteria! I’ve got to admit that I was singing Bless Us All from the Muppet Christmas Carol while I was writing this. It probably helps inspire me. LOL,

3 Likes

Hi all! This is an Intention Stick I made from a branch of our Japanese Maple , Lavender ( I planted with inspiration from you all) Rosemary, Eucalyptus and Rainbow Selenite. I’m not very crafty so I’m so glad this challenge showed up when it did . It was super fun to make and I meditated on my intentions for my new career path and a new beginning. I didn’t think it would be so cathartic. I realized I probably need to develop my creative side more and let her out! Thanks everyone, I am very thankful and grateful to be able to participate.

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: so beautiful and creative! I LOVE IT! :heart:

4 Likes

I made this wand and stand for my crystal ball. I enjoyed it so much and am very proud/happy with how they turned out! Blessed be!

7 Likes

Hiya @pink! Welcome! Your wand and stand look fabulous :heart_eyes: I particularly love the blue gems around the crystal ball-so pretty and magical! :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks @Limeberry! So many awesome crafts and talented folks here!

4 Likes

Still time to participate? Hekate inspired me to create something nice for her today! :smile_cat:

5 Likes

Ooh yes this totally counts!!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I was inspired by the Youtube Channel that @wendy4 shared a while back here!

So I started the process of making a Mother Tincture, i.e. a concentrated extract of a plant! :herb:

I still have an abundance of Lavender, so I used alcohol to extract the nutrients of the plant. I learned that alcohol allows easy absorption of natural components into the bloodstream, and it is also useful for its preservation.

DIY Lavender Tincture

• Glass jars with cap
  • 2 cups vodka
  • 1/2 cup organic lavender flowers, dried.

Instructions

1. Place lavender flowers into glass jar.
  2. Pour vodka over flower and place cap securely on.
  3. Give a little shake and place out of direct sunlight.
  4. Let sit for at least 2 weeks, giving it a little shake once in a while.
  5. Strain through a sieve, gently pressing flowers to extract all the goodness. You can strain again through a sieve lined with an unbleached coffee filter if you want.
  6. Place in a clean glass container with a tight cap. Keep out of direct sunlight.

Its Magickal Uses :sparkles:

Lavender favors clairvoyance. It brings harmony and peace to the home and it’s a great purifier. Some people place lavender under the pillow before going to bed to favor a calm, relaxed sleep.

9 Likes

That’s gorgeous @Nadialuna! What’s that glint of gold I see there in the middle? Anyhoo, it’s very creative!

Welcome Pink! You’re knocking it out of the ballpark on your first post! Great job!

Gosh, those bottles look great @Francisco! And that must smell heavenly! Way to go!

6 Likes

Well can’t do much lately, but I am drying lavender I harvested and 3 roses the bf gave me so I can grind them up and make something with them. Probably some oil.

7 Likes