šŸ”Ŗ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Creative Crafting

Ooh, thatā€™s very lovely! :sparkling_heart: Itā€™s so prettyful!

6 Likes

:scream: whoa! That freaking awesome :star_struck:

7 Likes

Thanks you guys really mean a lot to me!! My hubby knows Iā€™m always hanging out with you all! Feels really good to have people who encourage me and believe in me!!
Jeannie

6 Likes

OOH, thatā€™s a lovely Sun! Great job @Jeannie1! I really like the heart in the middle of it.

6 Likes

Okay, since I do writing as my creative outlet, whereā€™s what I got this week. Iā€™m not great with rhyme but I think I did pretty good. Itā€™s just a short Thanksgiving prayer, since in a week and a half itā€™ll be Thanksgiving here in the States.

A Prayer of Thanksgiving

Thanks be to you, Lady and Lord
For helping me along and making me your ward
For blessing me with food and drink
and life lesson problems that make me think.

For giving me shelter from the sun
and friends and family here by the ton.
For good health and dispositions,
and the tools we need for this lifeā€™s missions.

For family pets that care for us each day,
and other friendly souls we find along the way.
For all these things and more,
I give thanks to the Lady and Lord.

Blessed Be.

8 Likes

Oh that is so well said! I got chills. Thanks for sharing @Amethyst. With your permission may I add this to my Grimoire please?

5 Likes

Thanks so much for the kind words @berta! Sure, anyone can feel free to add it. Either credit me by Kasie or Amejisuto. That last one is my writing name. LOL. Iā€™m so glad you liked it!

5 Likes

Absolutely!!! Would never think of not giving creditā€¦ for me Art and words are like bits of our soul we send into the worldā€¦ The joy of the recipient is to remember fondly the one who sent that gift to us. You will always share my Thanksgiving meditation now. Like having a bit of you beside me. It is a wonderful gift!

6 Likes

:blush:

Youā€™ve got me blushing now! Iā€™ll probably be thinking of you on Thanksgiving too!

6 Likes

Kassie,
Iā€™m going to add it to my bos if you donā€™t mind Kassie thatā€™s great! And I will be thinking of you all as I bless my house! I was just reading out of the book of shadows for the new generation solitary which by Silver Raven Wolf and she was talking about doing a bedtime blessing a gift blessing Meal blessing a personal journal book blessing!
Then bam you did it!!

5 Likes

Hee! Glad you liked @Jeannie1. I bless my meals usually but I wanted something special for the holiday, you know? Go ahead and add it to your BOS, Iā€™m honored.

5 Likes

6 Likes

OOh, how pretty! I like it all, but the black on gold scrolling is really awesome!

5 Likes

I made homemade tea with herbs I had in the garden. Theres lavender, mint, and chamomile & I put the flowers in my tea ball. I dont know if it counts as a craft, I did make another set of witches bells for my door. I used the same as last time so both sides match.

10 Likes

The homemade tea sounds gorgeous! Totally counts. :heart_eyes:
And ooh those witch bells are lovely! :heart:

6 Likes

sorry sweet, only just seen this!
Oh so these are suuuuuuper easy - I totally cheat at candles :joy:
I have a load of tealight candles/old candles with burnt out wicks so I:

• take out all the wax and melt it down in a clean tin over a pot of boiling water (thrifty double boiler style)
  • pour the wax bit by bit (allowing to cool a little between pouring so you can add herbs/spices) into these silicone moulds I got ages ago (technically for frozen shot glasses but they work beautifully for candles).
  • Let it cool and set. Take them out of the moulds.
  • Grab a long wick and dump it in the middle, gradually pour more hot wax in the ā€˜shotā€™ section.
  • Allow to cool and hey presto!

P.S. I loooove your art!!!

6 Likes

Krissie, I never had homemade tea but sounds like your really good at herbs!! I been reading out of some books that The Travel Witch gave me! Woot wootā€, I see you have been really busy!! You are quite the Artiest!! I am so blessed to have such creative people and ideas!! Very Lovely :blush:
Jeannie

4 Likes

Oh no, @Christina4- so sorry to hear about your dadā€™s shingles! This is a gorgeous crystal grid :star_struck: . May it heal him physically and mentally as well- let your beautiful crystal spellwork help open his mind to what a great daughter he has! :sparkling_heart:

Oh my gosh, @Limeberry- these are some stunning candles! And you put crystals and herbs and so much goodness inside :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I bet they smell heavenly!

You have so many talents, @LokiStarr76! :clap: Thank you for sharing your artwork- it is breathtaking! You have truly mastered the colors- the hummingbird is so lifelike, it looks like it will fly right through the computer screen :heart_eyes:

And I love dragons too! :dragon: If you discover any fun magickal tips about dragons please share- I would love to hear more about them! :sparkles:

Itā€™s been a tough time for you and your son, @Rowan- I think the wellness bracelet is a wonderful idea and I am sure he will appreciate it :prayer_beads: :hearts: Miss you too- come back whenever you find a spare moment. Wishing you good luck and be well! :pray:

Iā€™m proud of you too, @Jeannie1! These are both gorgeous pieces- I can totally see your bright intention and joyful energy in each brushstroke :paintbrush::two_hearts: You were able to capture such exuberance and vitality- these are lovely pieces! Well done :clap:

I think youā€™ve mastered rhyming, @Amethyst- give yourself the credit you deserve! :raised_hands: This is a truly beautiful piece that shows your writing ability. I am amazed at your talent with words and how you can paint a picture in my mind! This prayer feels so warm and cozy. For those of us spending Thanksgiving away from family, this is just the loving emotion and image I wanted to see :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Beautiful- thanks for sharing, Kasie!

This is gorgeous, @Berta! Nicely said :grin::+1:

Your wholesome tea balls absolutely count, @Susurrus! I know you gathered the ingredients and prepared them with love and care- beautiful :two_hearts: And hooray for more witches bells! These came out lovely- great job! :clap:

8 Likes

Friendly heads up that this challenge closes TOMORROW! :bellhop_bell:

Great job to everyone who has shared their creative crafting- for those who would like to participate but have not done so already, please share your witchy crafts by the deadline:

Tuesday, November 17th at 7:00AM CET (Central European Time)

Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

That tea sounds lovely @Susurrus! And the bells are great!

Thank you @BryWisteria! Iā€™ve got to admit that I was singing Bless Us All from the Muppet Christmas Carol while I was writing this. It probably helps inspire me. LOL,

3 Likes