šŸ”Ŗ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Creative Crafting

PS @christina4 sounds like your Dad is jealous of you.

3 Likes

My Mom tried to get me into her crafts. Cross stitch, crochet, calligraphy, sewing, embroidery. I can crochet a granny square, thatā€™s about it. I think itā€™s because Iā€™m not afraid of those needles, theyā€™re not very pointy. LOL.

3 Likes

Hoping your Dad gets over the shingles soon! Those are terrible.

3 Likes

BertaAnd the travel witch My friend said I could exchange services for some of her tools she said she had a whole bunch of them and sheā€™s really artistic so I think Iā€™ll be OK plus I have another friend who said she has tons of beads and she wants me to come over and do some painting! One of my friends suggested that for Christmas I ask everybody for Michael cards and I think thatā€™s a great idea plus like you said all you said 50% off!
Iā€™ll never be bored you know! My friend also told me that since Iā€™m friends with a lot of artist that I might be able to bargain with them and trade!

4 Likes

I finally made some spell candles!
These perfectly imperfect beauties are my Love Candles :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Raspberry, Rose and Red Apple scented :heart_eyes:
Pieces of dried Rose, Hibiscus and Cinnamon throughout and topped with tiny pieces of Rose Quartz.
So much loving intention poured into each one as I was making them today, dancing around the kitchen and singing :joy: haha such fun! Ooh I love a good Friday! :heartpulse:

9 Likes

Here are a couple of my artworks :slight_smile: I paint, draw, knit, make stuff from polymer clay, make jewelry, and even sew a little bit. My profile pic is also my own drawing, which is for magical political activism. I find that drawing is a great way to focus my energy in preparation for ritual/spellwork. Neither of these two pics were done for magical reasons technically speaking, but they nourish my spirit, and thatā€™s magic!

The dragon is still pretty unfinished, but I love how itā€™s going. :dragon_face:

12 Likes

Oh wow these are stunning :open_mouth: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Excellent! Sounds like a win win

6 Likes

Very nice candles @Limeberry! They look very magical!

Those are gorgeous @LokiStarr76! You have a lot of talent! Well done!

7 Likes

@LokiStarr76 These are beautiful drawings. You have a lot of talent! I wish we could have a play dateā€¦ we would have fun.

6 Likes

Loki Star :star2: this is so amazing How long have you been drawing?
Jeannie I absolutely love :heart: ur art!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Aww those are beautiful, @Limeberry :heartpulse:

:scream: Those are amazing! Great job!

7 Likes

Limberry I love your candles they look good!
What do you recommend for a beginner?
Jeannie

6 Likes

Unfortunately, with this past weekā€™s events with my son my witches ladder is not complete. I was hoping to have it done for this challenge. But I think I am going to make my son a wellness bracelet braiding different colors of embroidery thread and using some essential oil and beads. So I will post that when finished.
Iā€™ve missed you all and our wonderful environment.
Blessed Be,

7 Likes

@berta, thank you for the advice! Yes, i will definitely give it a try.

7 Likes

@Jeannie1 @Limeberry @Amethyst @berta Thanks for the lovely compliments!! Iā€™ve been drawing since I was a child and just keep picking up more artsy interests all the time :joy:
Iā€™m amazed by all the talent we have in this group!
Also, Iā€™ve made progress on my dragon! ! :heart::dragon_face: Iā€™ve always loved dragons and now I want to learn more about them from a witchy perspective :thinking: :grin:

10 Likes

My intention is to be brightened by the Sun :sun_with_face:
I had lots of fun with this Sigil last night!
During my craft things didnā€™t go like I wanted it to!
I am critical with my efforts, however itā€™s my first so I am trying not to be judgmental! I am in learning stage!
I drew out my drawings firsthand and it turned out better the first attempt! It still needed to be transferred to the canvas so It didnā€™t turn out as well. I think the next one is going to go better. I imagine that the sun would brighten up my aura! Maybe today with my second sigil, Iā€™ll sit outside. This Sigil had to be done in the garage.I feel like I missed out on that! I love being outdoors! My husband was very surprised it turned out as good as it did! I am really proud of myself for just doing things that helps me take care of myself spiritually!

9 Likes

@Jeannie1 This is lovelyā€¦ lots of energy. Very cool.

6 Likes

Christina,
Your a Awsome daughter! And your crystals are so beautiful!!
The keychain is nice, good work your son is very lucky!
Jeannie

7 Likes

Oh, thanks alot! I appreciate that! :blush:

6 Likes