šŸŽ² Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Divining Differently

I canā€™t wait to see them, @MeganB - if you decide to share! :shamrock:

11 Likes

Excited for this! I am just at deadline day but, I will try to do something tonight! Iā€™m thinking tasseography, since I already do tarot somewhat regularly. Or runes! alas I have no runes as-of-yet but, want to try it some day too.

9 Likes

I watch her sometimes. She seems very intelligent about things. :wink:

7 Likes

aaaaaahhhhhh youā€™re making whaaaat? squeee so excited to see these when you are done!! :tree_of_life:

7 Likes

Well I missed it!!!

I did a little messing with a package of plastic bones I bought at the Dollar Tree. I picked some bind runes and tried to write on the bones. It was difficult and hard to read but I did it anyway. Then I tried tossing, throwing them and they just didnā€™t have a good throw or landing. I set them aside and thought I would try something different later.

Then my son came home from school and said he felt a little short of breath from the walk so I took him to the urgent care and that was the rest of my day! He has been coughing for about 4 weeks, he had covid the end of July, they did a breathing treatment and an x-ray and sent us home after closing time with more medicine. He has broncitis :persevere: He went on to school today but decided he would drive instead of walk.

Iā€™ll grab this one on a catch-up :wink: Everyone has very good posts. I learned a few things. I learned Iā€™ve been divining in many different ways my entire life! This was a good challenge!
:butterfly:

8 Likes

I meanā€¦ it doesnā€™t get much more exciting :laughing: Iā€™m right next you @Artemisia!

@Sarafeena_Sage I hope he feels better soon! I had 2 that would need breathing treatments at times when they were sick too. Whether you are a baby, toddler, child, teen, or adultā€¦ breathing treatments can wear you down for a bit having to do them. :people_hugging:

Catch up challenges are always fun to do, more time to figure out how you want to do the entry. :wink:

5 Likes

I promise Iā€™ll make a post about them! :blush:

6 Likes

Hah, thanks to mundane life I missed this challenge as well :smiling_face_with_tear: I wanted to learn how to use my pendulum and I found this page, (How to Use a Pendulum - Ask Your Pendulum) and I think it is really helpfull.

7 Likes

No worries @Melora_Fae, @chaitea43, @Sarafeena_Sage, @stavroula (and anyone else who missed this one too!)- the next challenge is coming out momentarily! :blush:

If you still feel called to the unconventional divination theme, the discussion here will remain open over the weekend. Although the challenge has closed, you are still welcome to share your thoughts! Additionally, a Catch-Up challenge is on the horizon, when this (and all past challenges) are open once again :sun_with_face:

@MeganB Canā€™t wait to see them! :tree_of_life: :sparkles:

@chaitea43 Ohhhh tasseography is lots of fun! :star_struck: I hope that if you ever decide to give it a try that you enjoy it- itā€™s my favorite form of divination (perhaps because it comes with a tasty drink! :laughing:) :tea:

@Sarafeena_Sage Goodness, Iā€™m so glad you were able to get your son to urgent care and have him checked out! Bronchitis is icky- I hope he gets lots of good rest and feels better soon :pray::candle:

Sorry the bone divination didnā€™t turn out how you wanted it too, but good for you for giving it a try! A new experience is just a step further on your path, and know youā€™ve got the wisdom you gained from exploring something new :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@stavroula Life does like to get in the way sometimes- but no worries! It sounds like you found something interesting to pursue- wishing you all the best with your pendulum work, Stavroula! I hope you have fun with it :pendulum: :two_hearts:

Things are going into full-on crazy mode around here as we get ready to depart on Saturday- apologies, but it looks like I might not get to individual replies to all entries this week (sorry! :bow:). I did read all posts and entries, however, and learned so much! :heart_eyes: The creativity and talents of the coven never cease to amaze and inspire me :heart::infinite_roots:

For anyone who hasnā€™t already found it, the Props and Presents post for this challenge is now live in the forum and badges have been sent out to all entrants. Thanks again to everyone who participated in the divination challenge! :raised_hands:

This weekā€™s challenge is in the final stages and will launch very soon- please keep an eye out on the main page of the forum! I hope itā€™s a theme that will resonate with some of you :cyclone: :sparkles:

Much love and blessed be!

9 Likes

I am so amazed how much you do and keep up with living in 2 different countries! Everyone appreciates everything you do. I appreciate everything you do. :rose: I know our awesome coven will totally understand.
I wish you safe and tidy travels :wink:
:butterfly:

8 Likes

I just wanted to thank you for all this yummy information Stavroula. I had to use my pendulum yesterday. My ex babyā€™s dad is meeting up at the corner of my house. I think He was posted up the street from my home in a Traler with some friends. My heart dropped when I saw his bald head. I know that bald head. My son left in the middle of the night and I think heā€™s meeting up with him. I just have questions and I need answers so I depend on the pendulum for confirmations ! Sometimes I will specktate and I just need a confirmation that my intuitive side is correct and so Iā€™ll go to my pendulum. I wondered why the pendulum goes up and down like itā€™s for sure yes :+1: but what about when it grows clockwise or counterclockwise I didnā€™t know it meant no! I do now! I am sharpening up my tools :hammer_and_pick:
I swear I learned that already I just forget sometimes and have to remember again.!

Also thanks katnabis, Soifra and Amethyst for your kind words! I am so great full for all of your enthusiasm!
Katnabis- I really liked your Book of Mirrors entry great job :clap: I really want to try this using some art helps to dig deeper!
Siofra- I love :heart: how you divined with crystals I will make myself a mojo bag with some crystals and work with them this was a great tool as well.
Marsha - I do this technique sometimes

Blockqupre
On the same website, I found Bibliomancy
Itā€™s a Great technique!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I also learned my life path number once! It was 33

Jeannie

6 Likes

I canā€™t wait to see what the next challenge is!!

Edit: I say that as I see the post for it just now, lol :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

No Iā€™m not on Kickstarter. Iā€™ve never heard of it but thank you very much for the recommendation. I really like the sound of that! More decks arrived yesterday! Hahaha My name is Jess and I have a problem!

5 Likes

I blame @jeannie1 for filling me in on the Kickstarter thingā€¦ i have to hide it from my screen every once in a while or Iā€™ll order ALL the decks.

Maybe we should start a deck collection support group :laughing:

5 Likes

@Sarafeena_Sage Hahaha this lifestyle keeps me on my toes but Iā€™m certainly never bored :joy: You are really very kind, Sarall- thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Melora_Fae I appreciate your excitement! :blush: (And Iā€™m glad you found the next challenge!) :heart:

@jessica72 Look at all those pretty decks!!! :star_struck: Have fun with them, Jess! :sparkles:

@Susurrus Hahaha it could be ā€œdeck collectors anonymousā€- and I imagine there would be a lot of us joining :joy: Itā€™s not our fault theyā€™re so pretty! And collectible! :laughing: :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Siofra,
Ha ha ha your funny :smile:I just have many myself maybe someday Iā€™ll make my own deck!

[quote=ā€œSiofra_Strega, post:111, topic:26850ā€]
Maybe we should start a deck collection support group!
I would love to start a deck collection group and give a review and talk more about my oracles and tarot decks! I think thatā€™s a marvelous idea :bulb: I was thinking the same thing!
Jeannie

4 Likes

@Jeannie1 we will have to see what we can do!

Iā€™m not sure supporting each other to get more is a good idea though :laughing:

Iā€™m in the process of making each deck its own pouches with charms & things. I have them posted in the Single Draw 2022 thread & Tending Brighidā€™s Flame. I blame @MeganB, but this is really fun & I love that they have their own little homes with charms & yarn & I made them. So Iā€™m finding different styles & modifying them to either fit my deck & book or a different style!

4 Likes

I take full blame for this lol

3 Likes

I havent been able to get my hands to move to move this well in a while from the multiple surgeries.

My son helps me pick out charms. My husband actually spent about 6 - 7 hours fixing the skein of yarn my dog made into a maze of toys, nest, & trapped himself in it. He finshed around 1 AM. My heart:heart: just was bursting :boom: that he continued to work on it well after I fell asleep. I woke up & it was neatly spiraled with the end ready to go. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 40 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.