Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Divination Explorer) 🎲

Merry meet!

Thank you very much to all those who joined in for the 108th Weekly Witchy Challenge :game_die:

Unconventional Different Unusual Divination Spells8 Challenge

To all those who explored unconventional divination methods this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

There were a few posts in the challenge thread this time that I struggled to determine if they were intended as full entries or just as hopeful plans- if your name isn’t listed above but you had posted something you wanted to count as an entry, please let me know! (If you did the work you deserve to be counted and I am very happy to add you in :grinning:)

In addition to new experiences, everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:game_die: :candle: Divination Explorer :cloud: :face_with_monocle:

P+P Challenge Badges

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :mage:

traditional divination
From Nonfictioness: Traditional Methods of Divination

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating!

(And an extra big thank you to @Anjelique for suggesting the theme for this challenge :heart:)

Picture from Pixabay

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday: there will be another challenge coming very soon .

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum for an announcement :mega:

Blessed be! :speaking_head::sparkles:

15 Likes

Thank you so much for the new badge! Can’t wait for the next challenge!

11 Likes

Thank you for the new badge, it gave me the little push I needed to actually follow through with my plan for Lithomancy with crystals. Then @Amaris_Bane came along with the charm aspect & now I have a new thing to try with that bag of charms I found & sorted through! So thank you, Jessica!

I’m looking forward to the next challenge! I’m always looking for ways to enhance my practice.

Of course, now I have a small obsession with decks… I have another Oracle deck on its way:
Celtic Goddesses Oracle so that will be a fun one to have for daily draws too. @jessica72 has me on the hunt for some others to add to my wishlist. :laughing:

12 Likes

Zu’u nox hi fah Siinezin do Prodahk! Zu’u drey ni lorot zu’u fund koraav naan Buldde ko Vulom, nuz zu’u drey!

Thank you for the divination badge! I didn’t think I’d see any shapes in the darkness, but I did!

12 Likes

I barely made it this week :sweat_smile: I didn’t have too much of an entry but I promise to show the cards I’m making as soon as I can get them to print!

Congratulations to everyone that got a brand new badge today :tada: :partying_face: (also…I just realized we have a t-rex emoji :t_rex: :laughing: )

11 Likes

Thank you for the new badge! I had fun exploring charm casting and I’m glad my post has encouraged so many to give it a try!

9 Likes

Thank you for the new badge!

8 Likes

Thank you for the new badge :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

@MeganB… well… I need to see them when they are done! I’m bursting over here that I have Ogham friends :laughing:

7 Likes

I am so thankful for this challenge and I am feeling more optimistic about divination, and learning to use my intuitive side better!
Jeannie

7 Likes

Thank you for the badge. Will use it as my title :blush:

6 Likes

haha I know, I know! :tada: I’m printing a test page today on regular paper. If it works I’ll print them on cardstock (if I don’t run out of ink first) or I may just have them printed and sent to me :laughing:

5 Likes

You’re very welcome, everyone! The pleasure is all mine- it was amazing seeing and learning about so many methods of divination this week! :heart::blush:

(Again- entries always get the benefit of the doubt, but there were a few posts that had me completely stumped if they were intended as entries or just talking about potential future plans. I had to make a best guess a few times, so if you posted an entry and I missed you, please let me know!)

@MeganB There’s one I don’t think I ever used before! :t_rex: :joy: And I can’t wait to see the finished cards in all their glory! :grinning:

5 Likes

Test run… then to your shop… you can do it… get the mesh drawstring bags to put them in with a note & maybe a how-to-use or some kind of guidebook… boom… in your shop! I bet they would be a good one to have for sale! Then when the orders start coming in large numbers… Kickstarter! & you will be the Ogham Oracle Organizer! OOO!!!

6 Likes

Thank you for another wonderful badge! :hugs:

5 Likes

haha yeah, I guess that’s true! I just need to make sure if I’m going to sell them that I need to use the right type of images :thinking: We’ll see!

4 Likes

Ohhhhh!!! :heart_eyes: I would support that! :raised_hands: :grinning:

You’re very welcome Jess! :heart: Thanks for joining in!

I have full faith that you’d be able to put it all together- you’re amazing, Megan! :partying_face: You go girl and make those oracle cards!!! :tree_of_life: :tada: Whoohoo!

4 Likes

@MeganB i do not have any doubt in your ability to create the perfect images for your cards.

I would totally support you here, on Kickstarter, you do amazing work with decks & readings.

4 Likes

Aww you guys are so sweet! :heart: We’ll see! There’s a lot of background stuff to think about too. :thinking: we’ll see!

4 Likes

Baby steps… just go at your own pace… everything else will fall where it should :hugs:

4 Likes