🐲 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Dragon Magick

Eek! I love, love your dragon earring!:heart_eyes::dragon: Must buy my own!

8 Likes

I must say that doing this challenge had assisted me in expanding my knowledge a little about dragons, especially the red dragon. Happy that I could share what I have learned with you.

I definitely agree, I use to be very curious about dragons and their colors with there meanings and was a bit surprised about the red dragon that always seems to catch my attention. Working with this theme for the challenge was a green light for me.

I really love the combination of your crystal choices for your candle. I brings really energy to your challenge.

10 Likes

Thanks my friend gifted me this earring!
Jeannie

8 Likes

Thank you very much @Christina4! :heart:

Thank you, @Kasandra- the dragon omamori is one of my favorites! :dragon_face: I love buying talismans from shrines and temples in Japan because it helps to support them, and they really do make for great souvenirs! :sparkles:

That’s a really good point @Amethyst! I agree, dragons certainly have a long-standing association with fire :fire:. It can take a bit of re-learning to consider dragons of other elements too :dragon_face: :ocean: :wind_face::mountain:

Congrats on your lovely Dragon Blood essential oil and for deepening your connection to your water energy, @fabian! Great job! :ocean: :blue_heart:

Your dragon guardian sounds lovely, @Amaris_Bane, and also very understanding :relaxed: And an Eastern Dragon with wings- they must be very beautiful indeed! :heart: Thank you for sharing your experience, and I wish you all the best as your continue to work with your dragon guardian! :dragon_face:

I LOVE your dragon earring @Jeannie1- that is so cool how it curls around your ear! :heart_eyes: As for your reading, I would recommend walking away with a mix of what your intuition told you along with the book reading. Either way, it looks like overall good news of finding balance and empowerment- good for you! :heart:

9 Likes

:exclamation: This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

It’s been a delight to see how everyone explored and drew on Dragon Magick this week- beautifully done! :dragon:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : This post will remain open for continued discussion for a few more days, but no additional prizes will be given after today.

Blessed be! :dragon_face: :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

I love dragons blood!! My favorite scent is anything made up of dragons blood! I made an oil a while ago and used it with my oil burner and it actually smelled really good!! Thanks for sharing this!!!

9 Likes

Very cool! I find that I’m either mostly head blind about some things, but I’m very empathic around people sometimes. It’s taken me a while to learn to block things out and I still don’t do well in public. I’m just weird that way.

7 Likes

I thought everyone would enjoy seeing today’s Google doodle!! They are celebrating Pedro Linares López’s 115th birthday. He was a Mexican artist that created papier-mâché figurines named alebrijes.

7 Likes

INSPIRED BY… THE DRAGON’S EYE

By murujewellery

The dragon’s eye talisman is a well-known, universal amulet of protection. It is an ancient Germanic symbol said to protect anyone who recited the incantation to it. The symbol is depicted in Rudolph Koch’s Book Of Signs; a collection of old world symbols.

It consists of an equilateral or isosceles triangle, (meaning threat) with a Y shape, (meaning the choice between good & evil) encased within it, touching each corner of the shape.

The three equal parts that are created are thought to represent love, power and wisdom. Therefore the symbol is believed to represent the balance between the three.

6 Likes

Very cool doodle!

4 Likes

I saw that on Google’s home page about a day or two ago. What a coincidence! :laughing:

6 Likes

I bought some Dragon’s Blood backflow cones and I agree, I love the smell.

7 Likes

Garnet,
Thanks for sharing I used the triangle in my meditation yellow and red. This is a great discussion and great to put in my bos!
Jeannie
Blessed be!

7 Likes

Beautiful image of the red dragon, unfortunately, i missed this challenge. However i would love to do a protection spell.

Thank you for sharing Nick
Blessed be

9 Likes

Not a problem at all @walter that sound good to me :hugs:

9 Likes

That Google doodle is perfect, @Amaris_Bane! :heart_eyes: Timed very well with the challenge theme, what a perfect coincidence! :grin:

I’ve seen that symbol before but I never took the time to explore it- I absolutely love the meaning you found behind this Dragon Eye talisman, @Garnet! :heart: Thank you so much for sharing- I’ll have to keep my eye out for one of these lovely charms :wink: :dragon_face:

8 Likes

I understand that the challenge is over but I’d still like to share my picture with you all!!!

10 Likes

A fire lizard and a fairy! How cute!

8 Likes

A symbol of protection for you.
happy-001

10 Likes

I just sign in to see this post, it certainly caught my eye for the solely reason of me taping on this subject before, having the opportunity to meditate and start to deep into Dragon Magick. Had a awesome, kind of strange experience on it.
My bad, hello to everyone!!!
Blessed be!

11 Likes