šŸ”¹ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Elemental Mastery

Thanks for explaining that. I mostly use three card pulls right now, Iā€™ve not got up to more than five at a time. Thank you!

8 Likes

Great reading! And what a lovely set of tarot cards!

8 Likes

@Amethyst @Francisco Thanks! Iā€™m feeling much better today, praise Apollo. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

For me it can be really tricky to find ways to include the four elements, since I have an interest in creating my own spells lately I tried to venture into creating a spell or ritual I have never done before.

Using the same item but in a different colors, I then went ahead and added something which symbols the for elements I did consider using candles :candle, :candle:(FIRE):, incense :wind_face: (AIR); flower petals :hibiscus: (EARTH):, water :ocean:, (WATER)etc.

Today I chose the challenge of created a bath ritual spell

STRESS & ANXIETY RELIEF BATH RITUAL

If you are feeling distress or anxiety, try this relaxing flower elemental bath. It can help you get rid of low and negative energy

ITEMS NEEDED

1. Hand full of sea salt
  2. Red Candle
  3. Yellow Candle
  4. Green Candle
  5. Blue Candle
  6. Lavender Incense
  7. Lavender or Eucalyptus oil
  8. Hand full or rose petals

STEPS

1. Add the hand FULL of sea salt to your hot bath, DO NOT add bubbles to your bath, make sure the salt is dissolved in the water, so stir clockwise to dissolve.

2. Begin to add your rose petals or any flower of your choice, then add a few drop of the lavender or Eucalyptus oil to your bath.

3. Proceed by lighting your candles starting from the North or East direction moving clockwise till your done, at this point you can then light your incense to set the mood.

4. Get into the bath, then relax or meditate for at least 5-10 mins, taking 3 deep breaths as you absorb the relaxing, healing benefits of the salt and oils.

5. Repeat this Chant 3 times or as desired for spiritual STRESS RELIEF:

• I release all negative things
  • I am now a positive being,
  • Filled with the energy of love and light
  • My elemental spirit shines bright.
  1. Then visualize all the stress and problems all disappeare, as you get out of the tub let the bath water wash away all the negative and stressful energy you might have.

2. Allow your body to drip dry or gently towel dry the skin. Continue the day as as desired in a positive mind set.

N.B

1. The Ritual works better on a Full moon,
  2. Feel free to use any Flower of your choice
  3. White candle can substitute for colour candles
  4. Feel free to change an oil if you may have allergic reactions to an oil mention.

Until thenā€¦
Live, Love & Light the wayšŸ’«

NickWick

10 Likes

Nice @NickWick! That sounds so relaxing!

7 Likes

Hereā€™s my entry to the challenge! I didnā€™t want to take up too much space so I started a new topic.

5 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst :hugs:

6 Likes

Thank you so much! It is the Aquarian Tarot deck by David Palladini :smile:

8 Likes

I am so excited for this challenge its not even funny!! :crazy_face: :kiss: :dizzy:
Jeannie
Blessed be

7 Likes

May the presence of the elements bring you security and comfort, @steph- when they work together in balance, it can truly be a fulfilling feeling! And if you are ever feeling lonely, remember you have a whole coven here to chat with :blush: :sparkling_heart: Blessed be!

You are very welcome, @Apikaile! :blush: I hope the questions helped kindle your creativity and find your intent. Have a blessed meditation and best of luck drawing on the elements! :raised_hands:

Bravo, @AliceInWonderdab! :clap: Jordanā€™s spell is a lovely one to work with the elements- it sounds like you did a fantastic job! Well done and congrats to you :grin:

Beautiful, @SacredBee- your spell is absolutely gorgeous! :honeybee: :sparkling_heart: May your days be blessed and balanced with the power and inspiration of the 5 elements- thanks for sharing the lovely spell!

This looks like a beautiful spread, @praecog29 - congrats to you as you continue your journey into tarot! :blush: You have put a lot of time and effort into studying and bonding with the cards- I believe that pursuing a tarot business could be a wonderful way to share your talents while receiving compensation for your hard work :money_with_wings: If/when you create a site/platform- please share it here in the forums! :raised_hands:

And thank you for explaining your spread- it is clear you put a lot of careful thought into its design. Itā€™s beautiful! :deciduous_tree: :two_hearts:

Like others, I had to put my creativity to the test for this challenge too :laughing: - but I was able to design a little bath ritual with the elements over the weekend! Iā€™ll be posting it in just a minute- I hope you enjoy it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh no, @Kasandra! So sorry to hear about the food ickiness- I hope you are feeling all better now :pray: Thank goodness for that lovely peppermint- it does work wonders for digestion! :herb:

Magical-Properties-of-Peppermint

I think it is absolutely fine to use some of the elements more than once- if the spellā€™s intent is geared towards one element in particular, then it makes sense for that element to take center stage in the spellwork! :grin::+1:

Your ritual sounds amazing- really well done! May Apollo continue to bring you many blessings and joy :relaxed:

Beautiful tarot spread, @Missa! :heart_eyes: I love the set up you chose and how it draws on both the elements and the directions :compass: Great interpretation too! Thanks for sharing :two_hearts:

You are right, @NickWick- it can be very tricky to draw on all the elements, especially when creating our own spells! But you rose the occasion with grace and creativity- this is a gorgeous spell you designed :sparkling_heart:

I love bath rituals and this spell in particular calls out to me-it sounds so soothing! :bathtub: :two_hearts: I love that you offered suggestions and possible substitutions as well- that is really helpful.

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful elemental magick, Nick! :sparkles:

Really well done- it was a pleasure to read, @Amethyst! Thanks again for sharing your wonderful talents :heart_decoration:

Canā€™t wait to see what you will come up with, @Jeannie! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Many have you have tackled this challenge in such wonderful ways- your creativity and talents are really inspirational! :sparkles:

I also had to put my creativity to the test to draw on all the elements- this one is indeed a challenge! :laughing:

The first part of my challenge was a meditation on the elements and defining them clearly in my practice :person_in_lotus_position: . After pondering deeply, I decided:

In my personal practice, I choose to honor 4 core elements (fire, water, air, and earth).

:fire: :ocean: :wind_face: :mountain:

I explored my beliefs and determined that- for me- the combination of these basic elements creates the power of spirit/life energy :sparkles:

With this defined in my practice, I decided to put together a bath ritual that draws on the 4 elementsā€¦

Elemental Bath Blend for Increasing Spiritual Power and Balance

The central element here is :ocean: Water (for a bath ritual):

• :salt: Sea salt
  • :blue_square: Cornflower petals
  • :large_blue_circle: Blue Butterfly flowers
  • :droplet: Aquamarine crystal

The other elements are supporting the central element and appear in a triangle- helping to provide support and balance:

:fire: Fire:

• :red_circle: Carnelian stone
  • :candle: Pink candle

:mountain: Earth:

• :green_circle: Bloodstone crystal
  • :herb: Fern clipping

:wind_face: Air:

• :yellow_circle: Citrine stone
  • :bird: Bird feather

The ritual is set-up and blessed with a visualization- activating the cornflower and properties of each item on the altar in turn :raised_hands: .

Then the set-up remained in place until the candle burned out- signifying that the bath blend is fully charged and ready for use :candle:

Finally, the triangle remained close to the tub while the charge bath blend was added to the water- it made for a very soothing and relaxing soak! :bathtub: :sparkles:

Incorporating the elements is a challenge with many rewards- thanks again to everyone for sharing their wonderful creativity as they explore the elements!

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Friendly reminder time!

:grey_exclamation: This challenge will close TOMORROW :grey_exclamation:

If you would like to participate and havenā€™t done so already, please post about your elemental magick experience by the deadline: Tomorrow: February 23rd, 7:00 AM CET (Central European Time Zone)

Blessed be! :rainbow: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s so beautiful :star_struck:

4 Likes

Very lovely deck @Missa!

Thank you so much for the kind words. Iā€™ve decided that if other people can be art witches, I can be a word witch. My Dad would be so proud to see me writing again. Thanks for bringing it out in me!

A lovely bath ritual @BryWisteria! Very lovely! It makes me wish I was physically able to get in the tub and soak! When I win the lottery I can get myself a walk-in bathtub and do some of these bathing rituals that sound so lovely!

6 Likes

I figured that Iā€™d create the element of spirit through distance crystal healing.

Thatā€™s my chakra man.

Thatā€™s my chakra set up with the chakra man. And after I meditate on the healing of the specific area that needs healing, I place the name/photo in my distance healing box :arrow_down:

I like the crystal bow I made for the boxā€¦

When all is said and done, I pray over the box that my intention be released and help others heal. The candles go out on their own or you can relight them the next day.

My favorite element is earth so Iā€™m here to help heal the people of the earth. (I do recycle, reuse and reduce). The spirit comes in part through healing.
Ps sorry if my spelling is off bc Iā€™m tutoring my sonā€™s friend in Spanish class.

11 Likes

Beautiful box there @christina4! With all sorts of crystals and candlesā€¦ you must work some powerful healing with that. Well done!

7 Likes

If this applies I call to the elements in my weekly rituals all the time and went a step further this past week when I included an extra prayer and included the use of candles. For earth it was a green candle with the intention focused on wisdom - for air it was a yellow candle with intention focused on courage - for fire it was a red candle with intention focused on strength - for water it was a blue candle with intention focused on hope. On my altar these were also represented by salt/earth for the north, incense/smoke for the east, flame/candle for the south, and a vial of blessed water for the west.

10 Likes

You are truly an inspiration

6 Likes

Wow this is so beautiful :black_heart:

8 Likes

Marrissa,
I liked how you put it all in a couple sentences! Very nice spread I am going to try this spread! Jeannie
Blessed be

7 Likes