🔹 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Elemental Mastery

Francisco thank you!
My spells are coming out much better than before. I am diving a little deeper with deity. I realized when I bring an offering it helps me to be more connected. I really connect to the Lion because I feel his energy and pull on strength. So I am going to get a picture of a Lion for the home. So I can embody that energy!
I just want to say thank you!
Blessed be
Jeannie

8 Likes

Thank you Kasie,
I wish I could write like you! I mean that poem inspired me to want to write! I just started writing from my heart and I think with time it will all come together with ease.
Blessed be

7 Likes

That sounds wonderful- sage is a great herb for purifying, I bet it makes a truly lovely soap! :soap: Enjoy, Kasie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You are very welcome, Walter- once again, great job! :clap:

You have such a kind heart, Walter- thank you for your warm wishes and wholesome spellwork! :sparkles: I’m so glad your intentions brought luck to you and your friends- congrats on the appointments! :heart:

Good for you, Jeannie! Have fun with your writing- I always love to read your words. May you enjoy opening your heart and expressing your beautiful spellwork through your writing! :writing_hand: :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you @Jeannie1​:blue_heart::orange_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart:

8 Likes

Aww, thank you, @walter! :blush:

Hey, it’s difficult to rhyme. I keep a site with a rhyming dictionary open when I’m trying to write. I think you’ll get there too! You’re already on your way!

8 Likes

@Amethyst , yes, it’s definitely The Gods- given talent!

8 Likes

Kasie,
Ow that’s great to know your so helpful! Thank you Kasie for that Ryming Dic is great to have. I am surprised. I went to college & never heard about it! It will help!
Jeannie

7 Likes

It’s a big help to me! Sure you have to make it work, but it’s better than sitting there trying to come up with rhymes!

7 Likes

I can imagine all the great things happening,but trust me you are doing a great job :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I do believe it when you said that your ritual was not only for your best friend, but also for helping your family, friends and anyone needing Xtra help, even us ( The Spells8 family ) thank you so much for that!

I felt it when I read your ritual.You are very charge with such powers and know you will continue to do just that.I want to wish :dizzy: you and your friends all the best on your vaccinations​:hugs:

Just continue the good work :star:

Love :heart: & Light​:candle:

8 Likes

@NickWick , thank you very much! I appreciate that! So very kind of you! I take it to heart! Likewise, keep doing your amazing magick!!!
Blessed be.:hibiscus::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

This challenge has closed. You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.