:witch_pentacle: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Finding Your Witchy Talents

@Medea feel for you sorry you went through that. It reminds me of when I was homeless and these girls offered to help me and take me to my job interview and they took off with everything I owned in that car left me in the middle of nowhere in the winter with no coat. I understand your anger. Sending lots of love thanks for sharing.

@Phoenix_Fire love your artwork beautiful :heart_eyes_cat:

11 Likes

Aren’t we all?!?! Would that there were one. Instead we have to suffice with learning to deal with the health issues in a different way, finding strength with each other, managing symptoms, finding we are not alone, and expressing our paths as part of our life story.

11 Likes

You are such a wonderful person and I appreciate you so much :heart:

10 Likes

CHALLENGE ENTRY

This one is super hard for me for 2 reasons. I never have a good thing to say about myself. I could be reminded of something I can do and I’ll list off all the ways I do it wrong or whatever.

Reason 2
I’m a TBI survivor many times over and I hang very few full memories that go back more than a few years

Before
I love crystals but that info is gone. I didn’t remember if that was the March or June concussion. I have loved rocks of any kind since I was little. I have a memory of a Here you go, quick instruction type crystal healing. I have a flash of what looks like a full crystal healing on my dog. A flash of magnet therapy on my cat.

I know Tarot was in my skill set. I have a flash of identifying cards by intuition and holding my hand over them. I don’t remember how I learned that.

I don’t remember but I think I did healing work. I seemed to know that I could and while giving a massage I projected energy and heat onto the person’s back.

Now
I am very good at research, it just sometimes may not be the best use of my thinking and concentration.

I’ve been crafting a little and it seems familiar. I just finished a back for an upcycled shelf for Little Cuteness and I am in the planning stage of 2 Yule crafts.

The shelf back. It’s still drying. It has 3 sections increasing sparkles from bottom to top. I used glow paint for a moon and stars and his name is at the top in silver sparkly sticker letters. I will be painting a rainbow l on the middle section once it’s attached

I seem to be taking to Green Magic and general apothecary types and made some pretty cool inks.

I have sat down with a pen and poetry spilled out onto page. That may be deity related but I have a flash of what seems the same.
I’m looking forward to learning other things to be good at, as long as I don’t hit my head again :laughing: :woman_shrugging:t2:

11 Likes

Challenge Entry :sparkles:

I have a very bad habit of missing things when they are positioned right in front of me. It is a lack of observational spirit. I’ve been told by my mom that this is a bad habit and needed to be corrected.
Over years of hard-work to compensate this issue I’ve developed another habit, a positive one - I have a great intuition and I can read people by their appearance. I might still be clueless regarding missing objects in front of me, because that is apparently not a trainable trait, but working hard on it I found out my Magic :sparkles:.

Besides having a pretty good memorization skill, I feel events, people, and can react ahead of time. Manu might say this is anxiety speaking, but I tested it and most of the time I had a very clear mind and vision of the situation.

I use this power to read Tarot Cards, and any other divination like hyeomancy and oracle readings.

I get my energy mostly from moonlight and Moon water. During the day food and air is my energy source. (Sounds too simple, but very true, air is my main element in every ritual) :white_heart:

11 Likes

This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

Bravo, bravo! :clap: The curtains are closing on this witchy talent show, but I hope the encore is endless- the Coven is blessed with so many wonderful talents, skills, and abilities! May you all continue to enjoy honing your passions and powers :sparkles: :books:

Thank you so much to everyone who stepped into the spotlight and shared about their magickal skills- it’s been a delight reading the entries!

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details for everyone who submitted an entry. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : To avoid confusion, this discussion will be locked until the Props and Presents post appears. At that time, this thread will reopen for discussion for a few more days- comments are welcome during this time, but please note that no additional prizes will be given.

Thanks again for joining in the challenge! :partying_face:

Blessed be! :witch_pentacle: :sparkles:

10 Likes

The challenge deadline has passed- thank you to everyone who joined in!

This topic is reopening for continued discussion and comments (feel free to respond to entries that were shared, chat about the challenge theme, etc!)

The “Props and Presents” award post for this challenge is now live in the forum and badges have been sent to all entrants! :trophy:

Award Post for the Magickal Talents Challenge

Thank you once again to all those who joined the challenge! :star2: I hope you enjoy your new badge :medal_military:

This thread has been reopened for discussion- feel free to comment on the theme, ask questions or reply to entries! However, please remember that no additional badges will be given out now that the challenge has officially closed. Thank you!

9 Likes

Wow! Amazing! I do a lot of painting too. I make it a ritual too. Never thought of using solar water! That’s a great idea!

10 Likes

Wow! I’m so sorry you had to go through all that! :people_hugging: You are a very strong person to survive that! I’m grateful you are here!:heart: I’m happy you are in a more stable place in your life and are working through it! Much love and hugs to you :hugs: :heart: :people_hugging:

10 Likes

It’s funny how you discover things like this! I had been doing a shower ritual for ages. I just made some adjustments! It’s nice too how we discover these talents! :heart::black_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you so much for you reply back. I see you do know that level of hate that is very unhealthy. I am blessed to have you and my family here at Spells 8. What it comes down to is, everyone here basically saved my life, without sounding dramatic.

I hope WE do not ever go through anything like that again, ever.

Mote It Be
Medea

10 Likes

Thank you so much Sivonnah. I am also very grateful to be here, because if it wasn’t for here, I honestly do not know where I would be.

Blessed Be,
Medea

11 Likes

For sure babe we know that’s unhealthy. Fortunately for us we are learning more in this lifetime than they can imagine. They vibrate at a low frequency. Means they have a lot more work to do on themselves.

[quote=“Medea, post:112, topic:44815”]
, without sounding dramatic
[/quote] your not sounding dramatic. I can definitely understand this place being a savior. As it is for me as well. To have somewhere to share your inner most thoughts and be greeted with respect, love, and friendship. We are not alone. We are all over. Far n wide. Love you my lovely :rose: :heart:

8 Likes

Thank you. I need to check the moon. I am an emotional wreck tonight. The people in this house are on my last nerve. Been looking for a one bedroom and here in Upstate, NY it is like $1,000 for a studio…what!!

Anyway, Bless Be and sending lots of love :sparkling_heart: :tree_of_life:
Medea

10 Likes

I hear you. I’ve heard newyork is insanely expensive. Ill keep you in my thoughts and well wishes and hope u find a affordable spot soon. What about renting a room elsewhere? Like a more private setting. Xoxoxo blessed be my love

10 Likes

Per week?! :scream:

That’s similar to Sydney. An apartment in the city ranges from $800-$4,000 per week. It’s much too much.

11 Likes

LOL no not a week I better start living like The Jetsons if that were the case a thousand a month for a room to me that’s just absolutely disgusting before colvin a studio in Rochester New York was approximately 350 400 at the most.
Mote It Be
Medea

11 Likes

This challenge and its discussion period have closed- but no worries! You can visit Activities to find and join the current challenge :trophy: (And if you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)