Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Magickally Skilled) :witch_pentacle:

Merry meet!

Thank you once again to all those who joined in for the 174th Weekly Witchy Challenge :witch_pentacle: :

Find Your Magickal Talents Skills Challenge

To all those who explored magickal skills & talents this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

There were a lot of wonderful entries out there! If I accidentally missed your entry or you forgot to label your post as your challenge entry- please let me know so I can add you in!

In addition to new experiences, everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a new forum badge:

:witch_hat: :cauldron: Magickally Skilled :flower_playing_cards: :gem:

Magickally Skilled badge

Click here to learn how to wear your new badge

You worked hard for your prize- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

The badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments- may you wear your chosen badge with pride! :mage:

Great work, witchy challengers!

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada:

(And an extra big thank you to @georgia for suggesting the theme for this week’s challenge :heart:)

Picture from Canva

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday, aka: there will be another challenge coming very soon!

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum or stop by Activities to see all challenge announcements :mega:

Blessed Be! :witch_pentacle: :sparkles:

18 Likes

Congratulations everyone. You all are so talented and wonderful. :sparkles:

12 Likes

I hope you’re including yourself in that too- you’re a very talented soul as well! :star2: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I know I say this a lot, but goodness- I am so impressed with everyone! Reflection work can be hard and so can acknowledging your own talents. But skills are worth exploring- seeing your hard work pay off can be a big boost of well-deserved self-confidence.

For anyone who went into this topic doubting themselves, I hope you were able to see (even if it was through the eyes of the Coven!) just how wonderful you and your magickal abilities and passions are :heart:

Congrats again to everyone on their badges! :star2:

11 Likes

Thank you for the badge, and congratulations everyone! It was like our own little talent show!

11 Likes

Thanks for the badge. Love you lots. You were all fabulous :green_heart:

11 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap: This was a great challenge! We need to remind ourselves how talented and wonderful we are! :grin::blush::heart:

11 Likes

Thank you fornthe new badge and well done everyone! We really are a talented bunch!

Blessed be

Alan

12 Likes

Thank you for the fun challenge and the new badge.

:tada: Congratulations to everyone who earned their badge this week! :tada:

12 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who got a new badge today! It was wonderful reading through everyone’s entries. There are so many wonderfully talented witches here, and I’m always impressed with everyone’s talents!

11 Likes

Thank you so much for the shiny new badge! I ultimately really enjoyed this one & had a lot of kind eye-opening realizations from doing this challenge! :partying_face:

Congratulations :confetti_ball: to everyone who also received new badges! I loved :heart: reading everyone’s entries & about their Witchy Talents! :witch_pentacle:

I look forward to the upcoming challenge! :dizzy:

10 Likes

@BryWisteria Thank you for the new badge.

Everyone else, thank you so much for being part of the challenge! We are all doing such a wonderful job learning about ourselves and each other! Keep growing! You are all beautiful! Including the wizards among us, though they might prefer the term handsome.:blush:

10 Likes

I second that!!! You hear me starborn you talented fantastic best you. My lovely little bestie beastie friend mwahhhh many kisses :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

@BryWisteria shout out to you mega star!!! Your the omega!~thank you for being you :smirk_cat: in all that you do.

11 Likes

I plead the fifth, your honour. :speak_no_evil:

I guess it didn’t cross my mind. :sweat_smile:

SAY WHAT?? :hear_no_evil: I’m getting old. Can’t hear ya. :joy:

I appreciate you, beautiful souls. :people_hugging: :black_heart:

10 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy: Bwhahaha

10 Likes

You’re most welcome- all of the badges are hard-earned and well-deserved! Congrats again to all of the Magickally Skilled and very talented practitioners here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Next challenge is in the works and will be hitting the forum just as soon as it is ready! I hope it will be a theme that you all enjoy :blush: :sparkles:

Awwwww thank you, Devenne! :hugs: :heart: The challenges are a pleasure- I’m always so inspired by everyone’s work, thoughts, spellwork, reflections, and more. Going in and reading everyone’s entries is a great source of encouragement and creativity! :sparkles:

10 Likes

thanks for the new sign! congrats to my Sisters for getting it!

10 Likes

Thank you so much for your encouraging words, You have always been so thoughtful of others.

Georgia, excellent Challenge this week! It made me do some serious thinking :face_with_monocle:

CONGRATS to everyone on this weeks challenge!!!

Blessed Be to All
Medea

11 Likes

Glad to be of service, dear! We all learned a lot, I’m happy to say.

10 Likes

Thank you for the shiny new badge. Congratulations to all. Such wonderful entries, talent abounds

8 Likes

Thank you for magically skilled badge!

9 Likes