🖤 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- From the Shadows

Beautifully done, @Jeannie1! May your shadows flee from your wonderful inner light- I hope the rest of your week is full of the positive energy you invited it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh my goodness I love that journal, @AliceInWonderdab! :black_cat: This is a great resource with some helpful tips for Shadow Work- thanks so much for sharing!

Don’t mind me, just jotting this down as a potential future challenge! :joy::writing_hand:

7 Likes

Travel Witch,
Here’s a really good meditation I think is good!
Shadow meditation
It was intense, I was able to let the lite in afterwards!
It was difficult because of all the: lies fears and mistakes before me. I looked at my shadow self and said I forgive you and love :heart: me despite my mistakes. Thank you for allowing me to share my experience with you! Thanks so much!

Amethyst

Blockquote

I think I would like to work on past lives too! I don’t know how to do that but I know I have an old soul coming in to this world at a young age!

8 Likes

I figured you would! :rofl: I have no idea how to go about such things and the meditations on YouTube for this just leave me frustrated. So I hope you’ll have some good ideas!

5 Likes

Before presenting a challenge, I dig around like a squirrel collecting and hoarding resources on the theme :chipmunk: :laughing: It’ll take some time, but I’m planning to gather a diverse array of ways to explore past lives! Hopefully there will be a few that will work for you! :grin: :heart:

I love it, Jeannie- Niccolò has such a soothing voice, and the background music is very fitting for the Shadow Work theme. Thanks so much for sharing! :star_struck: :black_heart:

6 Likes

Cool beans! I look forward to it!

6 Likes

Travel Witch ,
I know it’s got to be good! Best of luck finding all the resources if I find anything ill let you know! Once I listened to this girl named Christina she is awesome she helps me so much! She talks about how important it is to know your past life! I’ll try to find it!
Thanks so much for your hard work!
Jeannie

6 Likes

You’re very welcome, @Jeannie1! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Looking forward to your wonderful finds in the future :two_hearts: Thanks so much for all that you do! :sparkles:

6 Likes

This challenge has closed- but no worries! You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or you visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.