:tree_of_life: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Grounding & Centering

Good evening. I am glad that there was a little something I could remind you of as you are always assisting me in so many ways that you don’t even know you are. I look forward to reading all your Challenges and posts. Blessed Be!
Medea

10 Likes

Thank you Nixi I worked really hard today. I was thinking of putting the Lavender next to my door! I planted more

I had to put a fence over Tomato. The cat like to get in the garden!

I did a meditation today but I didn’t drink enough water so I am sitting here talking with you drinking water :droplet:
Jeannie

8 Likes

I’m bringing in this energy this morning I’m going to stay balance, centered, and grounded.
I have many things to juggle, and I am like a tree. I got my feet on the ground. I see the choppy road ahead but I am not afraid.
Jeannie

10 Likes

You’ve got this, Jeannie! :raised_hands: :heart: Keep moving forward with your feet grounded but your head held high- wishing you a safe and easy path ahead! :people_hugging: :two_hearts:

Blessed be!

7 Likes

This challenge and its discussion period have closed- but no worries! You can visit the Activities Category to find and join the current challenge :trophy: (If you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)