🖋 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Handwritten Magick

CHALLENGE ENTRY!!

Finally I could take the pictures!!! As I told before, all my notes are in spanish, and I use to write with a fountain pen and sometimes I have some issues with the ink!!
But Im very proud of my work!!

12 Likes

Handwritten Magick - Challenge Entry
by Marsha

I have been writing in journals for most of my life. These are just a few of the ones I have kept over the years. I opened a few of them to random pages, along with notes from today and yesterday (in the lower left corner) the most recent posts I made.

I will be using my notes for 10.2.22 in a post in the October, November, December Single Draw hopefully today, but maybe tomorrow. I finally got the “Answer” I was searching for and I feel so much better.

Today I have written the words from @TheMuslimWitch for Dandelion Wishes

It may take me years, to take the magick notes I want to keep in other larger books (mirrors & shadows.) I will probably create it in digital format first, not sure I want to handwrite it! Now I just need the motivation to get started.

10 Likes

This is beautiful @SpanishWitchy
It’s so neat, I wish I could write without making so many mistakes. You did a really great job.
With love :heart: always

7 Likes

Challenge entry - Handwritten Magick

Well… the hurricane / tropical storm meant I had to juggle and rearrange and then clean things that I wasn’t expecting so my entry isn’t what I’d hope to submit this week BUT at least I am submitting something this time.

I took inspiration from a fellow Artemis devotee on here :wink: and found a prayer to Artemis to hand copy into my book.

which I found online and for the sake of time (and frankly lack of energy), I’m including the graphic that I found instead of hand typing it out for you to read.

(Graphic source credited originally to Sir David Cherubim copyright 1989)

Absolutely not related but I’m doing it anyway… one of the unexpected outcomes from the storm was a huge bounty of wind-fallen seeds, fruits, and nuts that called to me on my Saturday run. You should have seen me with all this stuffed in the pocket of my running shorts!!! :laughing:

Acorns, Sycamore fruit, pignut hickory nuts, pecans, Sweetgum gumballs, and a pinecone.

Guess I gotta admit I have very strong Green Witch tendencies! :deciduous_tree: :herb: :seedling: :sunflower:

11 Likes

My entry for this challenge is a ritual I made for Aphrodite :hibiscus: My BoS is a divided binder as it keeps my mind organised (virgo in 10th house haha) The ∃ & ∄ are mathimatical symbols that mean exist and does not exist and i use them intuitively since scool years :sweat_smile:
My BoS is mostly in greek but I have some notes in english as well

11 Likes

This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

Cheers to the witches who hold magick in their hands and aren’t afraid to show off their skills! To those who practiced Handwritten Magick by working with heart and hand this week, thank you so much for joining in the challenge! :heart_hands: :two_hearts:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details for everyone who submitted an entry. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

EDIT: Here is the Props and Presents post for this challenge! :trophy:

Thanks again for joining in the challenge! :partying_face:

Note : This post will remain open for continued discussion for a few more days, but no additional prizes will be given after today.

Blessed be! :fountain_pen: :sparkles:

7 Likes

@Artemisia I just love Artemis and the prayer! Plus the bonus of all the acorns an foraged items are perfect, I imagine you did look like a little squirrel tucking away all your goods as you ran lol!!! :fallen_leaf:

8 Likes

Maudot7
Wow that is really impressive Maudot7 and I love how you stuck to the Wiccan rede it all rhymes ! :grin:
I actually put cream on my face two days in a row! I am trying to put in that extra loving care! I see you are doing all the work and you’re going to look like a goddess !
Jeannie

8 Likes

Thanks @Jeannie1!

[quote=“Jeannie1, post:54, topic:28497”]
I actually put cream on my face two days in a row!
[/quote] too funny! If I could go back and talk to my younger self, I would say more sunscreen and stop wrinkling your brow. Lol. I too did not put cream on regularly when I was younger.
Thankfully, I still look young for my age. But look at me now, enchanting cream to help make up for lost time :wink::grin:

8 Likes

TheTravelWitch
Can someone who had a slight bump in the road (Ian the terrible), enter your
W. W. Challenge and still get a badge?
Garnet

12 Likes

@Garnet… Bry will be back on Monday, but I will definitely leave her a message about your question :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

113 - Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Handwritten Magick
Challenge entry - Garnet

My Goddess, My Goddess -
Send out your most blessed dragons and Wyvern
Blessings are to the Mother and her children

I call upon the Dragon - EARTH
The danger comes, help to save my home and hearth
Keep my people safe spread your wings
Protect us from all flying things.

Blessings are to the Mother

I call upon the Dragon – WATER
Hear my plea, calm your waters, settle the sea
I see and feel your anger as you crash and swirl
This isn’t the way to clean land or the sea.

I call upon the Dragon – AIR
You’ve tortured the land and hurt many people.
What are you doing? What do you want?
We cannot fight you, your rage we must bear.
Quiet your ire before you destroy the world
We didn’t ask for this, Please treat us with care.

I call upon the Dragon – FIRE
Fire, Fire, sing your song
to the angry Water and Air
Sooth them sweetly as only you can
Grant us peace before dawn.

When it is done and nature’s anger wanes
We will tend to our ill, and feed those who hunger.
We will search for the missing and bury our dead.

My thanks to the Elements and the Dragons for their service
Thanks to the people who serve and protect.
Who came from everywhere to help.
Blessings to those with loss

As I have spoken so let it be done.
Thanks to the Mother, most blessed of all

My hope and love for all -
Garnet
If I had Dragon’s blood ink, I couldn’t find it. I did find this really dark red ink
Then my scanner wouldn’t work. What an adventure this week has been.

8 Likes

What an adorable picture!!!

7 Likes

Believe it or not, I’m sitting in Florida. LMAO. Thinking…
“Is that all you got? Come on, throw it at me.”

6 Likes

LOL honest to goodness its great to hear from you.

My Dad’s response when I asked him & it was when it was supposed to hit closer to him, he said, “Eh, its the season. Call me during it to see if I’m okay.” I was like, DAD!!! He was like either way I’ll be here.

That man never ceases to amaze me sometimes.

5 Likes

I love the kitty picture and your entry @Garnet
I would like to print it and put it in my BOS notebook if it’s all right with you.
With much love :heart: always

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: :clock11: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Catch-Up!

As a reminder. This particular challenge is now closed & Props & Presents have been given with a new challenge for this week in place:

Any post after this update will be reviewed by @BryWisteria & she will let members know about the current entries after the announcement.

Thank you for your entries! They were all really well done! :hugs:

(So worst case, you may have to copy & paste to a Catch Up challenge. I have 2 that i need to do :laughing:)

6 Likes

Oops how did I mix up the challenges? It’s been a while. Thanks, Siofra, I will work on the Potions challenge :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@mary25 believe me, I had to go looking for the new challenge too because I was confused :rofl:

Leave this one, & when the next catch-up happens, you can copy & paste this one into the catch-up for 1 of your entries.

I’m missing 2 I know they were 2 in a row, do you think I remember which ones? Absolutely not :rofl:

I will set a reminder for myself so that any that are entered after the closed time… I will grab them & add them to the next Catch-Up… provided I can set myself a reminder the right way :joy: Also a little bit of a learning curve, I know how to do it for some things & not others with my phone to alert me. I can never remember when I need to though. :hugs:

6 Likes