🖋 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Handwritten Magick

Challenge Entry

For this writing challenge I uploaded the printables for Ritual and spells and also the Lunar Phase Journaling Entry for Phases of the Moon :crescent_moon: then I Will add them to my Book of Mirrors since it’s the opposite of the Book of Shawdows! I almost made a mistake!
Since it’s been a while since I’ve done a commitment ritual. I have decided to re-commit my life over to my witchery. I have decided to use my animal ally which is my fox and so what I did was added my Ally to my book of Shawdows. I used some affirmations from my book a correspondences by the Llewellyn‘s complete book of correspondences and looked at the magical purposes for foxes I have been drawn to foxes and I thought that FOX could be my spiritual ally. I need to be adaptable ow but I am! Be aware be clever be creative be independent be intelligent be magical be patient. I am working on my ability of prophecy and this is why I love the tarot! I would love to hear messages from up above from the higher realms! I am one that is drawn to the underworld however I am working on My ability to be of the middle world. I use affirmations like
I have courage
I have determination
I have endurance
I have knowledge
my senses are strengthen
I am a Shapeshifter
I am spiritual
I have a visions!
Words are power! Also I did invocation to Hekate! My Witch Mother!
I am not done with my invocation yet. I am using her epithets and going over what they mean to me! I have been working with her for at least a year know or over a year! I like working with her epithets and thought I could write about her!
Note I feel I am beginning to thrive in my life! I can tell because I just got some seeds for my birthday and they are sprouting already! My life is more magical leaning inn on nature!
I really wanted to bring in some poetry inn but I’m not that good when it comes to the hurricane :cyclone: so hear it goes
X3
Hekate you have dominion over the land, sea, and sky💨
Mighty Heckate
Air be still
Earth be sustained
Water be balanced
Fire burn this hurricane away!puff be gone!
So mote it be!
Thank you God and Goddess for this might you help us turn this into light!

Jeannie

12 Likes

It’s time for a friendly reminder!

There have been some absolutely lovely crafts of the hands shared so far- great job to everyone who has explored Handwritten Magick over the past few days! :writing_hand: :keyboard: :sparkles:

If you haven’t already shared an entry but would like to join in, please know that you still have a bit of time left to do so:

:exclamation: This challenge will close TOMORROW :exclamation:

If you would like to participate and haven’t done so already, please post about your challenge experience(s) by the deadline: Tomorrow: September 4th, 7:00 AM CET (Central European Time)

Blessed be! :fountain_pen: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Challenge entry

I am making a cream, or creams, this week for my personal use once more ingredients arrive, oh, and the jars.
I wanted to enchant the cream for a little extra oomph.
Warning, I haven’t written a spell or enchantment before and poetry is not my forte.

11 Likes

Wow @Phoenix_Rose this is really good, I’m impressed and excited to hear how the recipe works out! Love the poem :black_heart:

Holy teeny tiny writing Batman!!! @jessica72 that is such a great manifestation and coming to fruition the way it did is pure magick!!! NICE!!!

9 Likes

I like the idea of journal instead of visualizing for somethings. Sometimes when I am trying to visualize negative thoughts get in the way and then I worry about what I just attempted to do. At least with journaling I can make sure my intentions are focused on what I write!

I am happy to hear your manifestation worked out so well!!

That is one talented fruit fly!! :wink::grin:

Note edited for the typo I did notice, please forgive the ones I haven’t :grin:

10 Likes

Thank you!

9 Likes

CHALLENGE ENTRY!!

Finally I could take the pictures!!! As I told before, all my notes are in spanish, and I use to write with a fountain pen and sometimes I have some issues with the ink!!
But Im very proud of my work!!

12 Likes

Handwritten Magick - Challenge Entry
by Marsha

I have been writing in journals for most of my life. These are just a few of the ones I have kept over the years. I opened a few of them to random pages, along with notes from today and yesterday (in the lower left corner) the most recent posts I made.

I will be using my notes for 10.2.22 in a post in the October, November, December Single Draw hopefully today, but maybe tomorrow. I finally got the “Answer” I was searching for and I feel so much better.

Today I have written the words from @TheMuslimWitch for Dandelion Wishes

It may take me years, to take the magick notes I want to keep in other larger books (mirrors & shadows.) I will probably create it in digital format first, not sure I want to handwrite it! Now I just need the motivation to get started.

10 Likes

This is beautiful @SpanishWitchy
It’s so neat, I wish I could write without making so many mistakes. You did a really great job.
With love :heart: always

7 Likes

Challenge entry - Handwritten Magick

Well… the hurricane / tropical storm meant I had to juggle and rearrange and then clean things that I wasn’t expecting so my entry isn’t what I’d hope to submit this week BUT at least I am submitting something this time.

I took inspiration from a fellow Artemis devotee on here :wink: and found a prayer to Artemis to hand copy into my book.

which I found online and for the sake of time (and frankly lack of energy), I’m including the graphic that I found instead of hand typing it out for you to read.

(Graphic source credited originally to Sir David Cherubim copyright 1989)

Absolutely not related but I’m doing it anyway… one of the unexpected outcomes from the storm was a huge bounty of wind-fallen seeds, fruits, and nuts that called to me on my Saturday run. You should have seen me with all this stuffed in the pocket of my running shorts!!! :laughing:

Acorns, Sycamore fruit, pignut hickory nuts, pecans, Sweetgum gumballs, and a pinecone.

Guess I gotta admit I have very strong Green Witch tendencies! :deciduous_tree: :herb: :seedling: :sunflower:

11 Likes

My entry for this challenge is a ritual I made for Aphrodite :hibiscus: My BoS is a divided binder as it keeps my mind organised (virgo in 10th house haha) The ∃ & ∄ are mathimatical symbols that mean exist and does not exist and i use them intuitively since scool years :sweat_smile:
My BoS is mostly in greek but I have some notes in english as well

11 Likes

This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

Cheers to the witches who hold magick in their hands and aren’t afraid to show off their skills! To those who practiced Handwritten Magick by working with heart and hand this week, thank you so much for joining in the challenge! :heart_hands: :two_hearts:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details for everyone who submitted an entry. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

EDIT: Here is the Props and Presents post for this challenge! :trophy:

Thanks again for joining in the challenge! :partying_face:

Note : This post will remain open for continued discussion for a few more days, but no additional prizes will be given after today.

Blessed be! :fountain_pen: :sparkles:

7 Likes

@Artemisia I just love Artemis and the prayer! Plus the bonus of all the acorns an foraged items are perfect, I imagine you did look like a little squirrel tucking away all your goods as you ran lol!!! :fallen_leaf:

8 Likes

Maudot7
Wow that is really impressive Maudot7 and I love how you stuck to the Wiccan rede it all rhymes ! :grin:
I actually put cream on my face two days in a row! I am trying to put in that extra loving care! I see you are doing all the work and you’re going to look like a goddess !
Jeannie

8 Likes

Thanks @Jeannie1!

[quote=“Jeannie1, post:54, topic:28497”]
I actually put cream on my face two days in a row!
[/quote] too funny! If I could go back and talk to my younger self, I would say more sunscreen and stop wrinkling your brow. Lol. I too did not put cream on regularly when I was younger.
Thankfully, I still look young for my age. But look at me now, enchanting cream to help make up for lost time :wink::grin:

8 Likes

TheTravelWitch
Can someone who had a slight bump in the road (Ian the terrible), enter your
W. W. Challenge and still get a badge?
Garnet

12 Likes

@Garnet… Bry will be back on Monday, but I will definitely leave her a message about your question :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

113 - Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Handwritten Magick
Challenge entry - Garnet

My Goddess, My Goddess -
Send out your most blessed dragons and Wyvern
Blessings are to the Mother and her children

I call upon the Dragon - EARTH
The danger comes, help to save my home and hearth
Keep my people safe spread your wings
Protect us from all flying things.

Blessings are to the Mother

I call upon the Dragon – WATER
Hear my plea, calm your waters, settle the sea
I see and feel your anger as you crash and swirl
This isn’t the way to clean land or the sea.

I call upon the Dragon – AIR
You’ve tortured the land and hurt many people.
What are you doing? What do you want?
We cannot fight you, your rage we must bear.
Quiet your ire before you destroy the world
We didn’t ask for this, Please treat us with care.

I call upon the Dragon – FIRE
Fire, Fire, sing your song
to the angry Water and Air
Sooth them sweetly as only you can
Grant us peace before dawn.

When it is done and nature’s anger wanes
We will tend to our ill, and feed those who hunger.
We will search for the missing and bury our dead.

My thanks to the Elements and the Dragons for their service
Thanks to the people who serve and protect.
Who came from everywhere to help.
Blessings to those with loss

As I have spoken so let it be done.
Thanks to the Mother, most blessed of all

My hope and love for all -
Garnet
If I had Dragon’s blood ink, I couldn’t find it. I did find this really dark red ink
Then my scanner wouldn’t work. What an adventure this week has been.

8 Likes

What an adorable picture!!!

7 Likes

Believe it or not, I’m sitting in Florida. LMAO. Thinking…
“Is that all you got? Come on, throw it at me.”

6 Likes