💎 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Heed the Call of Crystals

Ooh, so pretty! It’s like Yule time with all these wonderful crystals!

6 Likes

Very cool! I need a big chunk of that! LOL.

6 Likes

Oh my! That’s so pretty! And that globe that’s lit up! How unusual.

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m starting to get a lot of things so I must have a plan to get it organized.
Yesterday’s challenge helped so I can remember what there all about!! That’s the true challenge for me!
Thanks for this challenge I am putting it all together! So much to learn! I had fun with this challenge!
Yeah the globe helps me for some reason! Lots of light reminds me of the feminine energies! I love the moon!

Blessed be

8 Likes

Absolutely LOVE THIS!! Thank you thank you thank you for sharing :purple_heart::blush:

10 Likes

Recently I had been using this stone (obsidian) + Candle magick to invoke protection for my mom that is still recovering in the hospital from the Corona Virus. Hopefully next week the endotracheal tube will get removed.

10 Likes

Obsidian is a great stone to work with. I hope she makes a full recovery and soon!

8 Likes

Welcome @danielle4 I’m from New York, where are you from? Glad that you’ve found us all here! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate. :wink::slight_smile::revolving_hearts: Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes

Lithomancy is a form of divination by which the future is told using stones or the reflected light from the stones. The practice is most popular in the British Isles. Wikipedia

All my years of working with crystals, I’ve always heard about using them in this fashion. I’ve finally decided to go and work out a situation with stone casting.

What I did was made the paper layout (quickly lol). Picked out a handful of stones. Tumbled work best bc if you have rough and tumbled they could get scratched up.

The crystals I used are:
•Moonstone- inner growth
•Howlite- patience
•Amozonite-soithes nerves
•Larvakite (black moonstone)- stimulates inner vision
•Auralite 23- stone of awakening
•Aquamarine- heals emotional trauma
•Petrified Wood- earth energy
•Rhodochrosite- stimulates love and passion while energizing the soul

Hold the stones in your hands, over the center of the board (paper :sweat_smile:) shake them up lightly. And drop them. See which different areas the crystals fall on and compare with the properties of the crystals.
That, my friend is how you cast stones.

12 Likes

I hope your Mom recovers nicely @laura6! That must have been scary for you.

Way to go @christina4! You’ve got two challenges in one here, that’s great! You’re awesome!

7 Likes

You’re right! I have the crystal challenge and the crafty challenge. :grin: And no…you’re awesome! :wink::green_heart:

6 Likes

Christina,
I :heart: LOVE ur Grid, your so knowledgeable
Thank you, for all your knowledge and wisdom! Thanks for sharing, and know I can add this treasure to my practice!

Jeannie

7 Likes

Christina I like the diamonds on the grid too :gem:!
Jeannie

7 Likes

Oooooooooohhhhh!
This is so darn cool :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I hope your Mum makes a speedy recovery :heart:
and what beautiful stones to work with :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

No, you’re awesome! LOL And you have the Divination challenge for this week too!

5 Likes

Hi everyone! For this challenge I charged my favorite chunk of amethyst for good luck. Amethyst is my birthstone and has always fascinated me. There was even a comic when I was a kid called Amethyst Princess of the Gemworld that I was obsessed with.

This chunk I got out of a box with other crystals that I bought from Amazon but it has the nicest purple color to it and a good feel to my hand. I charged it up with spell on-site for good luck.

So that’s my favorite crystal. It usually sits in front of me on my computer stand. So it should work to bring me a lot of luck.

11 Likes

That’s a beautiful crystal :sparkling_heart::heart_eyes: and p.s. you’re awesome :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks! I was bored, so I thought I’d make something fun to do.

5 Likes

Aw, thanks love! :wink::pray: Glad ya liked it!

5 Likes