šŸ’Ž Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Heed the Call of Crystals

Not much but its a start. Even my dogs wear them for protection

12 Likes

OOH! Youā€™re so very lucky! Those are some beautiful stones and to get them on sale? Very nice!

What a good idea!

7 Likes

@praecog29 Your new crystals look great, congrats!! I didnā€™t know much about nuummite so now Iā€™m reading all about them, thanks for sharing! :+1:

@Katt Agree with Kasie, good idea and lovely jars! Where did you get them??

8 Likes

What a lovely way to get into crystals, @Nadialuna! :blush: It is clear you have followed your passion a long way- would you say that Jade is still your favorite stone, or has another crystal stolen your heart? :gem::grin:

Iā€™m glad the depression pouch is helping, @Susurrus! May it bring you not only happy thoughts, but good luck and blessings too :two_hearts:

Thatā€™s a stroke of good luck- hooray for crystal sales, @praecog29! :raised_hands: And look at your beautiful new treasures- oh! You found some very nice pieces at the store. And they come with the helpful info pages too :heart_eyes: Great finds :sparkles:

Gorgeous, @Katt- and I think itā€™s so sweet that you protect your furry friends with the crystals! They must look very fashionable too with their shiny treasures :dog2::sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you, it seems to be helping. Yesterday was my best and busiest day this week. I had my CT yesterday and the results were normal findings. Iā€™m happy that there is nothing wrong, but it doesnā€™t explain where that headache came from last week. I have been diagnosed with chronic migraines and I use Botox injections for it. If that was a breakthrough migraine, it was one hell of a breakthrough! I have been using Botox for a couple of years and I had nothing like that since then.

Those are beautiful crystals, I just got a piece of Blue Lace Agate for my birthday. Itā€™s really pretty and came with itā€™s own stand too!

7 Likes

Yes! Iā€™m sorry you donā€™t know the reason for the migraine, but you donā€™t have an aneurysm or a tumor! So thatā€™s a relief!

8 Likes

I have a fellow coworker who gets migraines and she recently made a concoction of peppermint oil, lavender and cbd oil and puts it in her hat and swears by it!

8 Likes

I have chronic migraines and the only thing that has helped ease them is doing the Botox for migraines. My neurologist said with my stress and anxiety so high, itā€™s a breakthrough migraine. I have to call her about it and see if there is anything else I should do because I just had another one start last night & keep me up all night.

7 Likes

Hi! I still love Jade but this is my bestieā€¦ itā€™s a piece of Hematite that I keep with me all the time and itā€™s gotten me through some tough times. Thanks for asking!

8 Likes

Ok here is my collection, they are mainly in my tea room, crystal grid lives near my Altar, power mini bracelets I coordinate by day and Daily ritual recommendation, thanks to the Spells8 site.

14 Likes

WOW @Nadialuna those displays are stunning. I love the grid!
OOOOooo stretchy braceletsā€¦ love them and I will have to catch up and find the site your reference. Thanks for sharing part of your lovely tea room and altar!

6 Likes

Thanks! Your crystal ball is amazing! The grid as well but oh that quartz!

6 Likes

Dont jade rollers hold just the most amazing energy?! And jade is naturally cold. So that helps with inflammation.

6 Likes

I love that your pppys wear crystal protection! :wink:

5 Likes

Nadialuna,
I love your bracelets! Very nice :+1:
Jeannie

6 Likes

Wow. Awesome collection! Whatā€™s that pyramid one in the middle of the last picture? Looks interesting!

6 Likes

Thanks! Itā€™s Shungite, itā€™s to reduce EMF exposure and relieve stress.

7 Likes

Thanks! I keep the local mystics in business!

7 Likes

I had to try something new so I found a grid, then stole like a artist off of ā€œpeace and calming gridā€and made up my own!
I just used the grid really! I used a candle maker for circling! I used Amazinite stars for truth and courage
happiness
shield negative energies
help me with emotional well-being.
It will help me with my balance and having clear communication.
Heart Chakra
Vibration 5
Helps maintain masculine and feminine attributes
Helps alleviate trauma worry and fear!
Helps negative blockages
Manifesting universal love
Inspires true sincerely honors self love communication integrity and trust helps clairvoyance clarity prophecy and psychic visions
helps self sabotage
Diamond :gem:
Self Confidence
Blood :drop_of_blood: Stone
Self-esteem confidence strength and power!
Fluorite
Mental powers strengthening your thoughts game perspective strong emotion and helps conscious mind with desperation depression or anger!
Obsidian
Protection
Grounding
Divination
Peace :v:
Clear quartz great protector of negative energies and magnifies everything!
Smoky quartz overcoming negative emotions and depression
Rose quartz to attract love promote peace and happiness
My intention is to bring self-love in every day life!

12 Likes

Wow how beautiful and creative. Love the black light! What a soothing space that must be!

7 Likes