šŸ„³ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Holiday Cheer

It is true that many here have a lot going on. I love that we can find comfort in this space. It speaks well of the energy we are raising. Glad you liked the stars @Susurrus!!!

7 Likes

Well you have my mouth watering @Cinnamonoobā€˜ I love the pine ones and ornaments and the witch ball too! Happy Yule!

7 Likes

Thank you, everyone. I woke up feeling much better than I did yesterday and I slept well too.

Seeing everyoneā€™s pictures are wonderful and they all look so great. The food looks awesome too! I need to get back in the kitchen!

5 Likes

Man you had a crappy day. Iā€™m sorry to hear of it. Iā€™ve been keeping you in my prayers at night and sending you love and light. Iā€™m sure thing will go for the better soon. Enjoy your tea and spending time with your daughter.

~HUGS~ :purple_heart: :hugs: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you. The call from Social Security set it all in motion. I think I just needed a good cleansing cry, a few times. I feel a lot better today, I made it through yesterday. It was just something I needed to go through I think. I made sure to take my medications this morning & I made some eggs for breakfast. I feel much better now. Thank you so much for all of the positivity & healing you have sent me. Things must be working themselves out for a wave of good things to come.

5 Likes

Thanks, @Francisco! I do most of my stuff in front of the computer so it made sense to fix it up there. The Christmas Carol with Patrick Stewart is one of my favorites, you can find it on Amazon. It follows the book well and itā€™s Captain Picard! Who could ask for anything more in a Christmas movie? LOL.

They went well! Thank you for thinking of me. I donā€™t even have to go back until after the first of the year!

Wonderful setup @walter! The pictures are glorious!

@Jeannie1, you messaged me, @kasie, not @BryWisteria about mistletoe but I found the information you wanted. You can find it here in the Pagan Origins of Christmas that @MeganB posted. Itā€™s got oodles of good information.

l

Thanks, @walter! I still have a few versions of the Christmas Carol to watch!

Wow @Cinnamonoob! What a lovely idea! And the pictures of your feast is making me hungry. Sounds like youā€™re ready for Yule!

Good. Being low on sleep affects your mood too. Hope you have a better day today!

Youā€™re welcome, love! I hope you have all the good things coming to you in the New Year.

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you! Iā€™m so happy that you have some time off from appointments. That first week in January I am very busy also. I have at least one appointment 3 days that week. Iā€™m going to take some time recharge before then. I actually have one today with my primary to go over pain management. So I will be doing that after lunch.

5 Likes

Good luck! Hopefully it all goes well!

6 Likes

@Cinnamonoob, wow! Everything looks so amazing and delicious! Love your BOS page! Beautiful handwriting! (Which I donā€™t possess. I have the handwriting of a serial killer lol) Youā€™re making me hungry! Looks delicious!
Enjoy your family zoom time!

6 Likes

Yeap! Made me very hungry! Lol

6 Likes

@Amethyst, thank you, Iā€™m in the Zoom waiting room now trying to patiently wait.

5 Likes

A beautiful blessing, @Jeannie1 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you for sharing it!

It takes a while to get familiar with the system- no worries at all, @Cinnamonoob! If you still have some questions after the tutorial, donā€™t hesitate to reach out- Iā€™m happy to help! :blush: Your crafts sound like they came out amazing, and I am drooling over the food pictures :drooling_face::two_hearts: It looks like you have found a way to treasure the holidays with your loved ones despite the distance- wonderful! Wishing you and yours a very happy and blessed celebration :sparkling_heart:

Your positivity is contagious, @Susurrus- I am so happy to hear you are feeling better today :heart: Yes, may there be many more wonderful things to come for you! :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Thank you! Iā€™m blushing. I try not to dwell on things I have no control over & I never want to burden anyone or bring them down. I will admit this week has been tougher than normal for me, but there are good things everyday. Like my daughter today! Oh she made my heart smile before I could even finish my first coffee. I introduced her here: Introducing my Amazing Daughter

Even on my hardest days this week, she made me feel better. With hugs & bringing me my stuffies & more hugs. I love her with my everything.

6 Likes

Whatever you bake, infuse it with Magic! Or when you cut the Yule log:

"Spicy and delicious Yule cake, blessed be!
Sweeten the new year with divine opportunities."

A quick candle ritual:

1. Inscribe a candle in the color of your goal for the New Year with your name and intention.
  2. Place it on the altar and burn it throughout the eve.
  3. Sing/chant and dance about the altar, charging your candle with the power of your jou, love, and rebirth!

:pray:

8 Likes

Francisco,
Thanks for your insight, always looking inn towards the divine!
Thank you

6 Likes

@Susurrus :heart: :kiss: Itā€™s always good to have a place to call ā€œhomeā€ on the internet where you feel comfortable talking about personal stuff. I am so sorry you are dealing with a ton of health issues. They make my one health issue seem small in comparison. Wishing you the best Yule ever and that 2021 is your year!! I belonged to a forum many years ago that was that type of home for me and it got me through some pretty tough bipolar times. I have met most of those wonderful friends through the years and I am still friends with a handful of them on Facebook. We all need internet friends :blush: :grin:

Blessed Be!

8 Likes

Merry Meet,
Again my loves itā€™s Jeannie, I hope this winter has been really good for you and we have been busy :honeybee: bees! I am working on my shadow work. there are so many questions, I need to work tomorrow harder! I just like to have the time to answer my questions and sometimes itā€™s sort of exhausting! Thereā€™s one day off tomorrow!Hopefully I will be able to finish!
I am sorta late, but why not Iā€™m still in the spirit and working on incense tomorrow! Yule Tidings! I hope you like my spoon art! Here is a pic!
Blessed be

8 Likes

Came out great! Amazing job on it! Iā€™m sure itā€™s full of Wonderful Magick!

6 Likes

Lovely spoon! I like the wrapping on the handle. Very cool!

5 Likes

@Jeannie1 I LOVE IT!!!

5 Likes