🧵 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Knot Magick

That is amazing. Well done :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Oh wow :star_struck: that’s beautiful and you did it so fast your really skilled. :infinite_roots:

11 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch – You’re welcome! And your tree looks great! :clap: :infinite_roots: You did a great job, I love it! :heart:

11 Likes

Challenge Entry: Knot Magick

Have you ever worked on and made something that turned out far beyond your wildest hopes that you can’t sit still, can’t stop admiring it, that it makes your heart race, and you’re so excited? Let me share…

I decided for my challenge this week to make a Reflection Ladder using the video that @SilverBear created!!

I chose a twisted jute cord, gold metallic edged canvas ribbon, and bronze metallic ribbon for the backbone of the ladder. I gathered up charms, crystals, and items that resonated with me.

I cut the cords to a little beyond my height, cleansed my items, and sat down to braid my things into a ladder while meditating.

I used feathers I’ve found on my runs, a tulip tree seed pod, pinecone, labradorite, tree branch, and charms that spoke to me.

And yes, I did spend waaaaaaaay too much time photographing my Reflection Ladder :laughing:

Now I need to figure out how and where to display it.

Honestly, this has been the most magickal, rewarding, and fantastic challenge I’ve done to date. :purple_heart:

23 Likes

Amazing :star_struck: you did a really good job completely Devine :pink_heart:

9 Likes

This is wonderful, so intricate. :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Challenge entry

I’m not sure if this counts as knot magic but I made this to add freshie for my car but I added protection oils and herbs to keep me protected while I drive.

17 Likes

This is awesome lol I love it !:sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Challenge entry: for this challenge, I decided to do a cord cutting ritual for an old/ex friend. This is actually the second ritual I have done for her in particular because the first one I did a few weeks ago (in a different fashion from this challenge) didn’t seem to stick for long, as I keep dreaming of her at night & would love for that to stop. I put a lot of intention into this spell, and I hope it works the way I want! I feel refreshed, and ready for a new beginning. Will be sure to do some meditation as well. After blowing out my candles, I cleansed them so I can reuse them. Also cleansed my scissors because they’re too special to discard. :heart: I really enjoy these weekly challenges, and here lately they seem to fit into my life with ease! Thank you for the opportunity to advance in my craft, as well. :two_hearts:

15 Likes

Challenge Entry: Witch’s knot

I made this witch’s knot last year in June to cast a prosperity spell for 2023. It’s been a bountiful year for which I am grateful.

Blessed be

18 Likes

These are all Beautiful :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Challenge Entry

Plato’s Allegory of the Cave was the basis and inspiration for this spell.

Spell to Loosen ‘Internet Cords’

You will need:

A yellow candle

1. Light a yellow candle during the day, draw the blinds or curtains to block out the sun and turn the lights off. Put your cell phone on silent or vibrate.

2. Sit for a moment watching the shadows on the floor, the walls or the ceiling. As you do so, recall Plato’s Allegory of the Cave. The Internet is a wonderful tool, but it can sometimes distort your perception of reality, creating an inaccurate picture of the world in your mind. The world you live in can seem to be a much darker place than it actually is. Shadows bind you. In this case, the knotted, shadowy cords of the internet. Feel these shadows whenever they may be: your hands, your arms, your legs or feet.

3. When you’re ready, open the blinds or curtains to let the light in, letting the shadows around you dissolve.
    Say:
    Away from the Shadowlands,
    I am free
    …to walk on grass, on stone or sand

4. Weather permitting, go outside for a walk. Cast this spell whenever you feel like you’ve been spending too much time on the internet.

16 Likes

Weekly Witchy Challenge for Amethyst

Okay, I’m a bad witch. I don’t have any string, twine, or jute cords around for knotwork. So I did this meditation:

I keep dreaming of working in fast food, even though it’s been over twenty-five years since I’ve been in that circle of hell. So I cut the cords to that in meditation. Hopefully, it will keep me from dreaming of working at night, that really cheeses me off.

15 Likes

CHALLENGE ENTRY

I did a very simple knot spell. It was important to me as I used this spell to let go of the past, and to embrace the new. I will keep the knots in place until I feel completely released.
Here’s the chant. Set your intention.
Knot 1: ( say your intention) The spells begun
Knot 2: (repeat your intention) It will be true
Knot 3: (repeat your intention)It shall be
Knot 4: (repeat your intention) It is Lore
Knot 5: (repeat your intention) The magics
alive
Knot 6: (repeat your intention) The spell is
fixed
Knot 7: (repeat your intention) Chance I’ll
leaven
Knot 8: (repeat your intention) My will is fate
Knot 9: (repeat your intention and add your key and any other charms) It’s sealed in
twine.

I also called upon the goddess Morrigan to help me with this one.
Blessed be my lovelies :sparkling_heart::hugs:

16 Likes

Can I keep this. This’ll be good for me. :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

This is fabulous, I don’t always have my stuff so this is great. Love it. :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

We have some very talented witches in our group, but, unfortunately I’m not one of them. Lol!

10 Likes

I disagree, you’re very talented, your witches bells were gorgeous

:sparkling_heart:

17 Likes

Ohhh thank you tracy. Thats so sweet.

10 Likes

Weekly Challenge Entry

Ok, I went way out of the box on this challenge, but it all came together. Some of you may remember how heartbroken I was when my 5 year old rosemary plant died because of the artic freeze. I kept two branches of it (thanks to @MeganB ) because it still has the spirit of the plant. I am also celebrating Litha this weekend because I have to work on Tuesday. Part of my celebration was harvesting herbs. I came up with the idea to make the rosemary branches into a spell. Everything that is dried on those rosemary branches will be blessed by the Sun. I tied them together with a total of 9 knots using the knot spell that several people have shared.

14 Likes