šŸ§µ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Knot Magick

Beautiful :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Thank you. My witch room is smelling really good at the moment. Lol!

11 Likes

Thanks, @tracyS!

10 Likes

Thanks appreciate it :blush:

8 Likes

hank you hun :blush:

9 Likes

Thank you :blush: I wont say it is without difficulty as Blue my macaw decided to put it a few times so i had to redo it :smile:

8 Likes

So beautiful and love the way you decorated it! Well done :blush:

8 Likes

Now that is a smart idea and i am sure it counts :blush: Its the intention is all that counts love it! :blush:

9 Likes

challenge entry
So found myself and decided was not going to let the rejection of who i am as a person make me hide away who i am of feel ashamed of who i am again.
I found some rainbow wool and made 3 finger knitted bracelets to wear out of them to remind myself to accept all parts of me even if my friends, family or society rejects me for being myself.

These were added to the silcone bands i wear. I cand wear crystal jewerlly as work esp if breaks n someonr puts beads in mouth n chokes. But i wear the purple to represent the amerthyst, calm n peace and spiritual explorations, black for protection and grey for balance. The reminder to find balance in life grey being to mix or black n white one extreme or another but also in way reminds me of the yin yang sort of thing. N the need for balance.

The rainbow bracelets have lots of colours n bright and coloutful. Shows different parts of me and quirky like me. Reminding me ( x3) to be true to and accept myself for who i am, even if others dont. It might of been the thing that broke the camels back.

But it was one thing that kept me going amongst the chaos around me. But having who i was being takem away broke me for a while on top of eberything else i was deemed unacceptable and unwanted based on who i was as a person. But i cant please everyone.

And there will be be people that reject me for who i am while that very same thing they reject might be what helps someone else or what someone else loves or needs.

I will rise on the wings of the Phoenix
Out of the ashes of the life before
Unashamed of who i am or what been through
Because i know how far ive come and how much survived
On i will spread my wings and soar.
Take me as i am
Love me or leave me
I am me, and i will rise again
Unashamed and stronger than before
Ready to face what lays ahead in the chapters ahead
Because my story is not over yet
One chapter ends as another begins ;

15 Likes

Thatā€™s perfectly fine. :blush:

9 Likes

I love them, and the message behind them.:sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

I was super excited to participate in this weekā€™s challenge especially since I havenā€™t done so in a while. However, I think I overestimated my skills lol! I hoped to create a pentacle using knot magic and attach it to my front door wreath. I had a tough time with the circle portion of it, so weā€™ll just make it a pentagram instead lol! It still has my intent and some protective and blessing ingredients added to it so Iā€™ll call it a win!

15 Likes

Itā€™s lovely. :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

I also finished this cute witch hat key ring:

I am also working on this witch doll but since I started today just got the head and hair done:

14 Likes

These are fabulous :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

:grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation: :grey_exclamation: :exclamation:

Itā€™s time for a friendly reminder:

:exclamation: This challenge will soon close :exclamation:

If you would like to participate and havenā€™t done so already, please post about your challenge experience(s) by the deadline:

ā†’ Tuesday, June 20 at 7:00 AM EDT (Eastern US Time)

So much beautiful knot magick on display- I feel like Iā€™ve unwrapped a gift reading all the wonderful entries! :gift: Thank you so much to everyone who has looped in to share about their knot magick this week- it has been a pleasure reading your posts and seeing all the magick so far! :heart:

If you havenā€™t already shared an entry but would like to join in, this is your friendly reminder that you still have a bit of time left to do so!

Blessed Be! :thread::sparkles:

10 Likes

A couple days ago I decided to do a knot spell/ritual to invoke strength in my ā€œsituationshipā€, but with the new moon and new week, I decided that Iā€™m gonna use that same strength and invoke my freedom. From ā€œwantingā€ to ā€œacceptanceā€!! Instead of cherishing this knotted cord, Iā€™m empowering myself and Iā€™m gonna burn that cord instead! My strength, MY power, My crazy/cool Gemini attitude!! Done with the B.S. of waiting for ā€œhimā€ to be ready, Iā€™m ready NOW!!!

SO MOTE IT BE!

11 Likes

Your pentagram turned out great!

10 Likes

The hat is adorable, and I canā€™t wait to see your witch doll. Itā€™s looking beautiful!

9 Likes

Challenge Entry

For some reason this challenge was definitely a challenge for me. I was raised a sailor, so knots, hitches and bends were a part of my life. Yet I could not decide on what to do for this challenge.

I made a knot board for my father back in "72, so I knew how to tie knots, butā€¦
So many ideas came to mind, but I just couldnā€™t come up with anything or a way to express my ideas. So I just did this

with intention in 105 knots to untie my mind of all the needless things going through my mind and continue on uncluttered and calmer. Sometimes we have to just go with the simple things and work on the tough things over time instead of trying to rush things.

Love and Light

15 Likes