šŸ›‹ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Let a Witch Unwind!

My Challenge Entry
For me this challenge couldnā€™t have come at a better time. I just moved house so things have been a little hectic lately. So,for the challenge I decided to celerbrate the new moon in a bit more of a relaxed way. I first did this yoga session from Nourshed Natasha and then this meditation from Alina Alive. After my meditation I also pulled a tarot card.
Blessed Be!

12 Likes

This challenge has come at the perfect time for me. Itā€™s been a busy first trading month for my new business and i definitely needed some me time this May Day Bank Holiday/Beltane weekend.

It started with a barbecue and a few beers with my husband on Saturday. Then yesterday to celebrate Beltane we went out to a local Mexican restaurant and that seemed to fit the spicy fire theme.

Today we were supposed to go out for a ride on our motorbikes but things conspired against us as the battery on my bike is flat and I canā€™t fit in my bike trousers :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

So this afternoon Iā€™m taking a relaxing bath inspired by the New Moon Bath Ritual but with some substiutions with my favourites.

These lime and lavender candles are my favourite relaxing scent for baths. The bath soak has lavender and waterlily. And Iā€™ve scattered a few rose petals I dried myself before invoking Hekate. Iā€™m already feeling very calm.

This evening weā€™re out to see friends :blush:

12 Likes

Another crack at self care today. I lit my candles n looked at some stores n what they had like incenve n candles n crystals ( so discovered i love my crystals hey) i got so excited lookinf at what they had n ideas of things like to try.

I also downloaded a orancle collection app with lots of cool Oracle decka that can try for free for a week n then a small fee after a week. Not sure what that will be but im trying it. Some of the ā€™ advice for tommorow ā€™ card reading, just 1 card of course to try out the deck n fet a little advice at sane time were really good n the artwork was awesome on some n others had great readings with affirmations or relations to crystals. Lol yes i got excited bout crystal ones n omg the one with featgers lol i laughed at my own reaction to the decks as i got excited or just talking to muself n some of my own commentatry cracked me up lol n that was good for the soul n some good advice n lovely artwork. I do was inspired even more to create my own oracle decls one day. It was onr of my art projects wanted to try.

I also downloaded the insight timer meditation app so i can try some meditations. It was suggesred somewhere on forum n once made space i was avle to put it on there. I also ( though not magic related but self care ) looked at other apps on selfcare to help stay positive. N tommorow im going to take my crystal affirmation cards woth me to work. I have the bumble bee jasper i think it was on top which was i deserve to be happy and successful or something along those lines. I am finding the oracle cards or affirmations are useful in varied degrees in helping to stay positive. I still have my druidcraft tarot, druid animal and plant oracle, moonology oracle, celtic tree oracle and rune cards. I have some also on phone but also all those in physical decks as well. But pulling them out isnt always possible so the ones on my phone ate good if i just need a little advice or guidance. I like when saw that the indie goes app oracle decks a few had some good formats including affirmations or questions. N just in a short time before bed i feel calm n more positive n im looking forward to exploring all these apps more esp the medirations they are a bit long now that i need to be actualky trying to sleep before i have full on day at work tommoeiw but exploring the oracle decks wanted to trial out has helped me feel more light n positive n a little more hopeful so thats a good start. N i can try the meditation app tommorow. Definatly a great challenge. Ive beeen inspired to kerp looking for little moments to try do lityle things to take better care of myself n i want to try keep tgat up even after this challenge is over. Lol :grin:

12 Likes

First I have to say, I get BEYOND excited every week for these Weekly Witchy Challenges. As for Let A Witch Unwind, I did just that. :heart:

Second, I love meditation so I felt it was really needed to make sure I meet my weekly goals of doing so. I decided to meditate about my career, which is something that is RELAXING to me because I needed to sit down, clear my head, and think about my future (career wise). I was so relaxed during this, I knew it was the right meditation to choose immediately. I didnā€™t know if it was a good choice because your future/career and thinking about it, can be stressful at times. But I took the risk. My weekend plans of course changed, and was very much NOT a kid free weekend. BUT - thatā€™s okay, I improvised :laughing: :laughing: SO, I made sure to let everyone know this weekend during my Meditations ā€¦TO BE QUIET, TO NOT DISTURB ME, OR ELSE. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: (My kids get tired of me, and I love that Iā€™m THAT mom, & I ANNOY THEM! I wouldnā€™t be doing my job right if I didnā€™t! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) They made sure to listen, BTW :smile: & I was able to meditate for my career.

I went to college and got a Bachelorā€™s Degree because a college degree was pounded into my head by family, schools, outside of school - it was the ā€œWAY TO GO!ā€ Yes, I was highly intelligent as a child and I really understood where everyone was coming from, because it was also what I always wanted to do. I got into law school before I completed my bachelorā€™s degree and planned on attending after graduation. HOWEVER, life happened and I ended schooling just at my bachelorā€™s degree. Iā€™ve held a few different jobs since then and Iā€™ve steered off from exactly what I want to do with my life because itā€™s thrown me for a loop, not making the kind of money I feel I should be making (the location I live has a lot to do with it) & not having the burning passion inside of me for it that I once did. So I did a spell for my career, meditated with a green candle and incense, found a career spell, said my chant, and it was SO NICE! I felt so calm, relaxed, (weā€™re supposed to do that this week right?) & felt like it was what I needed to rekindle the feelings I had for my future. I made this a positive experience (not a stressful career thought process I usually find myself into)ā€¦so STAY TUNED! :smiling_face:

Third, I was excited to be a part of a second new moon in a month, the Black Moon in April! I never knew much about the Moon before joining all of you, and I love the relationship and fascination thatā€™s come of my connection with it. Unfortunately, Saturday it was storming, raining non stop, hailing, etc. so I did not get to enjoy sitting outside and enjoying the fresh air and the moon. So again, I improvised and went ahead with it being a New Moon - set my goals and redecorated my altar! Iā€™ll take a picture once itā€™s complete! I plan on doing other things with my altar - I need to do a little shopping and digging around the house! :wink: :rofl:

I wish I could have experienced the eclipse, the weather was just so disgusting here all day and night on Saturday. But of course today, itā€™s SUPER SUNNY! :roll_eyes: :laughing: Since I didnā€™t get to do much with the moon, I made sure I am celebrating Beltane - all week! I had a family event thrown together last minute that I had to attend yesterday. I celebrated a little with continuing to take care of my new herbs Iā€™ve been planting and putting out Beltane colors! Iā€™m SO happy the weather should be getting nicer soon and I can enjoy more of the Earth!!

Lastly, I did find a book that Iā€™m reading& READING IS ALWAYS SO RELAXING. So this has helped me UNWIND each night before bed!! I hope everyone had a great week last week! Mine was pretty great!! Canā€™t wait for this week to come! BELTANE is here! :tada: :tada: :earth_americas: :heart:

12 Likes

I love this. Iā€™m a huge fan of an afternoon nap and Iā€™ve not been having them recently which is likely why I feel so tired.

10 Likes

Challenge Entry: Self Care

I made an oil infusion on Ostara :egg:and I drained it Friday almost Beltane :fire:!
Since I moved to a dryer climate Iā€™ve had horrible dry skin and terrible dandruff!!
I really like the shiny hair serum spell so I came up with my own serum for dandruff. Here is my spell:

Herbs, Oils, Moon and stones
Work you magick healing hair, scalp and follicles of my own
Flakes and itch gone away, hair growth in a thick array
Clean scalp and healthy shine lets me know all it fine
Add my herbs one by one,
Set my stones when I am done
Leave it in the moonshine to make it extra divine.
Herbs, oils, moon and stones
I give great thanks from me alone.
So it shall be, So mote it be.

:herb:Herbs: Burdock root, Marshmellow root, Lemongrass, Skullcap, Galangal root, Yarrow, Chamomile, Basil
:oil_drum:Oils: Plumeria, Neroli, Lemon, Oregano, Grapefruit, Rosemary, calendula
:rock:Stones: Galena, moonstone, unakite, ryolite (outside the bottle)
Carrier Oils: grapeseed, aloe, apricot, castor, and coconut.
Left in moon :full_moon: light for a few hours.
I have used it once so far. I put it on for about 30 min before I wash my hair. I applied it with a bulb dropper to my scalp then rubbed it in and let it set :wink:

:butterfly:

11 Likes

I think this is going to be my 2nd entry of sorts because in all honestyā€¦ Iā€™m new to this relaxing, taking time for myself thingā€¦ also something Iā€™m working on & it just so happened that yesterday I actually did what I wanted to do, not anything to do with the house at allā€¦ my husband & I spent the day together with sporadic intervals with our kids & the dogs ā€œhelpedā€ by being themselves outside with us :rofl:

We had a fire :fire: & it was just so nice. Honestly, yesterday was amazing. The only thing I used my phone for was to connect to our speaker named ā€œBig Berthaā€ for music in the backyard when we were finishing & starting the fire. Then we had the easiest evening by cooking dinner over the fire coals & watching a movie while laying on the couch. It just all flowed so well & there was no tension, lots of laughing till my belly hurt & I was doubled overā€¦ my dogs keep it interesting when they are on their leads. :paw_prints: I canā€™t think of a more relaxing day that I have had in an extremely long time. I didnā€™t need to do anything extra at all for any type of anxiety.

I did have to remember to sit down & drink something every once in a while thoughā€¦ It just felt so good & then it looked good, we really kicked patootie on the garden area yesterday & the makeshift greenhouse that looks like the house that Jack builtā€¦ just fits the uniqueness that encompasses this family :laughing:

I canā€™t think of a better way to relax than yesterday. :two_hearts:

11 Likes

I hope you were able to add in some good stuff!

Oh my gods, same! :sweat_smile: Way more often than I would like to admit, actually. I love all the little things you listed that helps with relaxation. I recognize a few of those bands and genres! :musical_note: Music is one thing I really enjoy, too. I like to play my music extra loud (yesā€¦I am that person when I driveā€¦) with the windows down and sing along. Thereā€™s just something so cathartic about it :laughing: Iā€™m right there with you when it comes to the ocean, though. Thereā€™s something about being in that liminal space between land, sea, and sky that just :pinched_fingers: chefā€™s kiss!

I think this is a great idea! Iā€™ll be honest :laughing: I donā€™t actually have any playlists. I have a few different stations on Pandora and will play them depending on my mood. Thatā€™s about it! I find it hard to make playlists because when Iā€™m in the mood I can never remember names of songs! :astonished: It sucks but Iā€™m happy with my Pandora stations.

You are always doing so much for everyone else in your home. Iā€™m glad that you were finally able to take some time for yourself! :pray: :sparkles: I bet you feel absolutely better after that!

Oh wow, thank you for sharing these! I hope your bath or foot bath was nice and relaxing. :pray: :sparkling_heart:

Oh goodness, Danni, I am so very happy that youā€™ve taken some time to do something thatā€™s just for you. In all your posts, I can feel the stress that your job causes you. Being able to work on the crystal grids and study for things that make you happy, grounded, and relaxed is such a step up from where youā€™ve been lately! :clap: Iā€™m so proud of you! :tada: :sparkles:

That sounds so lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thatā€™s a nice ritual for self-love and relaxation!

That sounds logical to me! I love your little cat nap prayer :cat: Very fitting!

Iā€™ll definitely keep you in my prayers Debra :pray: That sounds like youā€™re dealing with a lot! Are you added to the Energy Exchange Circle :hugs: May 2022?

You know, sometimes thatā€™s what we need to do. Iā€™m glad you were able to feel better afterward, even if all you did was spend the day in bed. It totally counts because sometimes thatā€™s exactly what we need!

Oh wow, youā€™ve got my support! Iā€™ve always wanted to be a runner butā€¦Iā€™m just not :laughing: I hope your kitty is doing better! Iā€™m sorry you had to cut your trip short, though.

Thatā€™s a beautiful bath ritual, Torista :heart: Thank you for sharing!

That does sound nice! Iā€™m glad you got that time to yourself! :sparkles:

I think thatā€™s a perfect way to greet the day on Sunday :sunrise: I hope you can make time every Sunday for this new ritual!

Thatā€™s something Iā€™ve been meaning to make, too! :herb: Iā€™m glad you found time to relax! I know that can be difficult with kids running around :laughing:

Oh all of that sounds so wonderful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Spending time in nature is a perfect way to relax and unwind!

Ohhh, Iā€™ve always wanted to have this done! I bet it felt so relaxing :sparkles: and magickal! :partying_face:

I can definitely relate to those feelings. It has been a little over a year since we moved into our home but I can still remember very distinctly the chaos and emotions that came with it. Props to you for finding time to relax in the hectic process!

I hope you had an amazing time with your friends! Itā€™s a bummer that you werenā€™t able to go out on your motorbikes but it sounds like you found a good alternative and still found time to relax!

Janae, it sounds like you had an amazing time! I love all the little things you were able to do, plus the fact that you annoy your kids :laughing: I annoy mine sometimes but I only have one! :heart: Thank you for sharing all of this with us! :pray:

Donā€™t mind me :laughing: Iā€™m just going to bookmark this and save it forever!

Again! :partying_face: :clap: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: PROUD.OF.YOU.

15 Likes

This is my challenge - Let a Witch Unwind

There are a few things I like to do to unwind and relax:

1. take a hot soak bath ā€“ yesterday I took a hot bath, Amethyst Bath Bar that I received
    from Tame Wild. For Intuition & Calming Stress - Lavender, Gemstones & Frankincense

2. Taking a walk in the forest ā€“ I have a small cabin in the mountains when I find I need to relax and get connected with the forest, earth, birds & animals. Itā€™s such a calming experience. Connects me with Mother Earth.

3. Looking after my plants indoors and outdoors ā€“ bought some flowers to plant in the rockeries around my home. Playing in the dirt is so unwinding and takes you back to nature

Flowers to plant

Flowers to plant

House plants one in glass vase needs to be planted.

Blessed Be :dizzy:

10 Likes

:couch_and_lamp: Weekly Witch Challenge Entry

For my entry this week I did a ā€œMeditation with Golden Lightā€ which always helps me to unwind.

GoldenLightMeditation
Photo from Tumbler

I performed the meditation on Saturday, April 30th during the Solar Eclipse in Taurus. My goal was to use the Eclipse energy along with the Golden Light.

• I began by clearing and creating a safe space.
  • I listened to a mantra by Yasmin Boland, she has such a beautiful voice that is calming, clearing, and relaxing.
  • I connected to the Golden Light and brought it in through my crown chakra, filling my body, down into my feet, and then allowing it to continue down to the Heart of the Earth, bringing it back into my Heart and up to the Heart of the Universe.
  • I continue to circulate the energy in an infinity shape, filling every cell, cleansing and healing my body.
  • When it feels complete, I connect to other Lightworkers and join with them to send a Net of Healing Light to the Earth.
  • I see it going to every living being on earth, lighting a Golden Flame in their Hearts as the Energy continues to move through me.
  • I anchor the Light and allow it to continue flowing as the day continues, and I reconnect as needed.

The Eclipse energy was like a ā€˜kick in the buttā€™ and I realized it also felt somewhat chaotic, so I disconnected from it and allowed the Golden Healing Light to continue.

11 Likes

Your pictures look beautiful @debra2 I love playing in the dirt too :rofl:

11 Likes

I hope youā€™re able to nap soon! I loved the idea of lavender and lime candles, that sounds awesome! Your bath was beautiful!

Thanks, my dear! Iā€™m glad you liked it!

I loved the pictures of your plants, theyā€™re so pretty!

12 Likes

Well, I am not a runner in the typical sense. Like I donā€™t really have the body type or physiology to be a great runner, but I run anyway :laughing: Never say never. I didnā€™t start until I was 40. Started running 30s /walking 60s and here I am 11 years later and 80# lighter running my 14th half marathon.

And thank you, Donut is doing well while we are in the wait-and-see stage of things.

11 Likes

Good evening to all :heart: This weekā€™s Challenge was challenging at first. :rofl: to find the time! I finally had Saturday evening to unwind.
For the black moon/ eclipse and a nod to Beltane eve, we had a bonfire in the backyard and a great conversation with an old friend who came over. It was a beautiful night, and I made plans to see my friend again the next day at a holistic shop to pick out crystals. Sunday morning, I got up before everyone and drank coffee while watching the squirrels hiding nuts in the creeping myrtle in the backyard while two blue jays dined on bird seeds from the feeders. Later I headed to the holistic shop and picked out a Selenite bowl, various crystals and stones, incense cones, and the most beautiful Oracle deck! I love this deck! It was screaming my name. I had a great conversation with my gal pal at a Thai restaurant and ended the evening relaxing with my husband, watching Ozark, and getting my hands massaged. My favorite!
Today I woke up before everyone again and watched the wildlife outside the window in between reading a John Cunningham book for solitary witches. I went outside in the rain and collected forest items for a vase my son gave me. I included pinecones from each of the four quarters of the property. I relaxed in my witchy den listening to music, burning candles, cleansing my crystals, and drinking chamomile tea. Worked on a besom and hung my witch bells I recently made. I spent time infusing my new oracles cards with energy. That brought about a lot of emotion and clarity. Iā€™m so excited to have these cards. The friendship card, a yellow rose, was showing itself, and I was deep in thought with this, thinking of my friend I had reconnected with; I pictured sending her a bouquet of yellow roses, and at that moment, a song called ā€œSisters Moonā€ came on. THAT was very in tune with the necklace I had given her with the engraving ā€œmoon sistersā€ on it. We are both born on the new moon. So all of thatā€¦made my heart explode. Finally, I came down from the den, ate homemade potato & bacon soup, and crawled into bed to relax until tomorrow!
This challenge was much needed, thank you! Happy Beltane to all :bouquet::hibiscus::bouquet:

9 Likes

This was definitely a needed challenge. After the last couple of weeks really draining me I needed a rest and recharge. I took the time at work to get myself organized and caught up, got off early Friday and came home and cleaned my mess of my house, did laundry, fresh sheets, etc, grocery store and then got some really good sleep. Saturday I went to one of my favorite Crystal shops and bought a couple of new pieces. Sunday I relaxed all
Day, cleaned my home with palo santo and boiled oranges, cranberries and some other herbs to make my house smell amazing and be completely cleansed. I took a nice lavender salt bath and was ready for today. This morning I reset with a nice meditation as well. Itā€™s funny how these challenges play out exactly when I need them.

10 Likes

The link to my challenge entry is here: https://forum.spells8.com/t/my-let-a-witch-unwind-challenge-entry/22328
Much Love,
BrightBear :heart: :magic_wand: :sparkles: :heart:

9 Likes

This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

Well done to all the witches who were able to kick back and relax this week- thank you so much for taking the time to share your lovely relaxation magick! :relaxed: :two_hearts:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details for everyone who submitted an entry. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : This post will remain open for continued discussion for a few more days, but no additional prizes will be given after today.

Blessed be! :couch_and_lamp: :sparkles:

7 Likes

@Susurrus Not just one, but two entries! :star2: Bravo, Siofra- thank you for sharing, and Iā€™m glad that you were able to fend off the exhaustion and find some really wonderful relaxation and rest :blush: The time spent with your husband sounds like it was really enjoyable for you- and thereā€™s no medicine quite as good as a nice belly laugh! :laughing: Iā€™m so happy you had such a wonderful and rejuvinating time, Siofra :heart:

@Artemisia I hope Donut is doing well! :pray::smiley_cat: You are a really great kitty momma for coming to Donutā€™s rescue. Also, your work on the Sweet Dreams Pillow is lovely- it may not be the beach, but it looks like you were able to craft your very own piece of relaxating paradise :purple_heart: I hope the marathon went well and that you had fun, Kat! :raised_hands: :running_woman:

@Torista That sounds like a heavenly bath, Torista- from the candles, to the herbs and petals, to the beautiful chants, what a lovely experience! And how nice that you gave the leftover herbs to the birds- I imagine they had a fun bath of their own! :bird: :two_hearts: Really great work, Torista!

@Jeannie1 So many fun things going on for you! Iā€™m glad that despite the excitement, youā€™ve found such great ways to relax and rest :relaxed: Say hi to your lizard friends in the roses (they sound cute! :lizard: :rose:) and I hope you enjoyed your relaxation on the beach :sunglasses: :beach_umbrella:

@LadyFireCancer Tea meditations are such a great way to decompress and chill out- and a lavender tea is a wonderful way to ease into bedtime! Sounds lovely, glad you enjoyed it! :tea::blush:

@Phoenix_Fire I think yellow and orange make a lovely combo for sun magick! :sun_with_face: Iā€™m really glad you were able to treat yourself to some chill time- you are absolutely right that delayed self care is still better than no self care! I know it can be tough to take the time to do so, but taking those precious moments for a breather really are vital to wellbeing. Good for you, Danni- keep on taking care of yourself! Many blessings! :heart:

@Kasandra Nice, Kasandra- so glad the chakra meditations worked so well for you! :rainbow: :grinning:

@Jessica72 Working at off hours can be tough, but they do lead to some pretty stunning scenery now and then! When Iā€™m able to watch the sun rise with a cup of tea, itā€™s sure to be a good day :sunrise_over_mountains: :blush: GORGEOUS photos of the sunrise you caught, Jessica- look at all those colors! :heart_eyes: Thereā€™s something really magical about a moment to yourself with the sky- you worded it really well, itā€™s a great way to hit refresh and shift perspective. Beautiful exploration- I hope you enjoy your new Sunday morning ritual! :sun_with_face: And thanks for the shower ritual too! :shower:

@AileyGrey Hooray! Sounds like a really luxurious bath- lavender is such a great one for a pre-bedtime ritual :purple_heart: It sounds like you enjoy your gratitude bath and meditation- thanks so much for joining in the challenge!

@NickWick A good sleep after a busy time definitely counts as unwinding in my book :laughing: :+1: And as for your experience in the car, wow- what a great example of instilling mindfulness into a daily activity to make it more enjoyable and special! :oncoming_automobile: :sparkles: It sounds like you were able to expand your awareness and find happiness and relaxation in the natural world around you- really beautiful, Nick! I hope you enjoyed your lovely herbal tea (and wine and cake too- woohoo! :wine_glass: :cake:), great job!

@JollyStar Ohhhh I feel relaxed just reading all these wonderful things- it sounds like a truly pampering experience, Amber- good for you! :heart: Iā€™m so glad you enjoyed your chill time, thanks for sharing!

@Jem1 Congrats on the big move, Jem- I hope things are settling into place for you! Yoga, medations, and tarot draws all sound like wonderful ways to relax and make yourself at home in a new place. Well done! :person_in_lotus_position: :two_hearts:

@IrisW Congrats on the first month of your business- it sounds like things are going well, Iā€™m so happy for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Perhaps a ride on the motorbike wasnā€™t meant to be, but the bbq party and restaurant sound like great ways to celebrate :tada: And your New Moon bath looks amazing- lime, lavender, waterlily, and rose- what a fantastic combo! :heart: Great job, and hope you had a lovely night out with your friends :blush:

@Janae_Rochele I just have to say that I love your enthusiasm, Janae- you have so much pure energy, itā€™s contagious (in a good way)! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Beautiful work with your meditation on the future of your career- I know it can be a stressful topic for some, but it sounds like it was a reassuring topic to explore for you :person_in_lotus_position: Great work with your spell- I hope it helps to light the way to where you want to be! :candle: Your altar decorations sound lovely, please feel free to share the pic when itā€™s ready- Iā€™d love to see it! :blush: Iā€™m glad youā€™re enjoying your book too- you have so many great ways to find rest and relaxation, bravo!

@Sarafeena_Sage That is a gorgeous spell for hair serum- well written, Sarall! :clap::heart: And I see youā€™ve got some great herbs and other ingredients in the recipe- I use calendula a lot for skin care, but I canā€™t recall ever using it for hair. Iā€™ll have to give it a try! Thanks so much for sharing this lovely recipe and chant, it sounds like a great one for quality self-care work :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Debra2 Sorry to hear about all the tests- I know they are exhausting on both the body and the mind :pray: Hopefully the doctors will be able to figure out what is affecting your blood pressure and that they can help you get it back down to where you want it! You are in my thoughts, and as Megan suggested, we are happy to add you to the EEC list if youā€™d like some extra healing energy sent your way :heart::people_hugging: Thanks for sharing your favorite relaxation methods- I am in awe of your beautiful plants! So many beautiful colors, and they look really healthy! :herb::heart_eyes:

@Marsha The Golden Light meditation sounds amazing, Marsha- thank you so much for explaining each of the steps. I particularly like how you draw on your Net of Healing during the meditation as well, in tandem with fellow Lightworkers- how neat! :yellow_heart: This is such a lovely meditation- great work, and thank you so much for the positive energy you so generously spread! :sun_with_face:

@Mistella I feel you- why is it so hard to take it easy? :laughing: Congrats to you for making the time to treat yourself, and it sounds like such a lovely time! From the Beltane celebrations and bonfire chats, to enjoying nature and exploring a new oracle deck, adventures out and about, a quality book, and so much more- you really thrived with your relaxation and enjoyment magick this week, Mistella- great job! :star2: Gorgeous pics too- Iā€™m so glad you had such a lovely experience, thanks for sharing!

@Rachel21 It sounds like things have been very busy for you lately, Rachel- Iā€™m so glad you were able to get some good sleep and hae a quality refresh over the weekend! Your herb and spice pot sounds amazing- I bet the smell was heavenly :drooling_face: :two_hearts: Plus the bath and meditation, well done Rachel- Iā€™m so glad you enjoyed the challenge!

@BrightBear Thanks again for your lovely entry in the other discussion, BrightBear! :raised_hands: :heart:

The Props and Presents post for this challenge is now LIVE in the forum and badges have been sent out to all those who shared an entry to the challenge :trophy:

Thanks once again to everyone for joining in! It know it can be tough to find the time to relax, so I hope this challenge helped anyone who struggles with self care to hit that refresh button and treat themselves to something nice- you definitely deserve it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

18 Likes

@BryWisteria Thank you so much! I did find many ways to relax; now daysā€¦I NEED IT! LOL. So it was nice to explore ways through magick with relaxation!! I will be sharing a picture soon, Iā€™m sort of a perfectionist :joy: :joy: SO once, itā€™s complete with everything I feel like I want for Beltaneā€¦I will upload a photo!!! Thanks again for the kind words!! Again, itā€™s much appreciated learning and growing from everyone here!

9 Likes

Thanks for sharing your music lists! Listening to your Witchie one now.

11 Likes