🍀 Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Luck Magick & Good Luck Charms

@BlueAngelite
Thank you for the tip, I look forward to repotting my money tree! I want to bring it back to life, I’ll just go and buy some fertilizer for her! I appreciate the advice about washing the roots I’ve never heard about doing this before. You really have a green thumb :+1: I saw a sighn it was funny it read “I’m excited to wet my plants” :potted_plant:
I hung my horseshoe up! It’s in front of door for good luck :four_leaf_clover:
Jeannie

10 Likes

CHALLENGE ENTRY

So I decided to go with telling y’all about some of the luck related things I remember from my Grandmother and the mostly crazy things I do to directly bring good luck or to avoid bad.

Things I learned from my Grandmother before I knew anything about anything.
Always keep bells on the front door.
If you cut a fresh Christmas tree and there is a bird’s nest in it, you will have good luck and blessings for the coming year.
There was something about Cardinals and good luck but I only remember that she told me, not what she said.
She also felt that her street number being 77 was very good luck.

Now some of my bits of craziness.
NEVER run out of salt.
Shoes are not to be ANYWHERE but the floor. A good rule in general but I truly believe that bad things will happen if shoes are anywhere else. If I find shoes anywhere but the floor I frantically put them on the floor and almost subconsciously do a deep breathing, all is calm kind of thing.
It is good luck to put your right shoe on first. I’m a little obsessive about that one.
Drinking glasses are to be rinsed 3 times before use and if you go over then it’s 9. I’m pretty sure I’ve been doing it longer than I’ve known the numbers meant anything.
:woman_shrugging:t2:

10 Likes

This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

Good luck and good fortune- in the air and all around! Fantastic job to everyone who chimed in for some lucky magick exploration this week. Through the lucky lore, fortunate spellwork, charm exploration and more, you’ve all welcomed in positive energies into this space. Thank you for sharing your lovely luck magick with the Coven this week! :pray: :sparkles:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details for everyone who submitted an entry. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : To avoid confusion, this discussion will be locked until the Props and Presents post appears. At that time, this thread will reopen for discussion for a few more days- comments are welcome during this time, but please note that no additional prizes will be given.

Thanks again for joining in the challenge! :partying_face:

Blessed be! :four_leaf_clover: :sparkles:

9 Likes

The challenge deadline has passed- thank you to everyone who joined in!

This topic is reopening for continued discussion and comments (feel free to respond to entries that were shared, chat about the challenge theme, etc!)

The Props and Presents award post for this challenge is now live in the forum and badges have been sent to all entrants! :trophy:

Award Post for the Luck Magick Challenge

Thank you once again to all those who joined the challenge! :star2: I hope you enjoy your new badge :medal_military:

This thread has been reopened for discussion- feel free to comment on the theme, ask questions or reply to entries! However, please remember that no additional badges will be given out now that the challenge has officially closed. Thank you!

9 Likes

I need to find my list of missed challenges for the next Catch-Up :joy:

8 Likes

I like your rainbow acorn! Cool! Did you color it, or did it come that way? I bought a set that open like that, too, in memory of an ABC After School Special- Cinderella- style story. So far, I haven’t done anything with them.

9 Likes

It came that way. A 4 piece set from Amazon. I thought an acorn would be appropriate for my Earthy type practice. :sweat_smile:

:goat:

9 Likes

I missed the deadline by 20 minutes :weary: :laughing: I had spent an hour typing as I am :snail: slow! Good thing it’s catch up week!

9 Likes

Catch-Up week has indeed arrived! For anyone who missed this (or any other previous challenge), they are all open once again this week :grinning:

Leaving a link to the new challenge here for anyone who hasn’t come across it yet!

Weekly Witchy Challenge - Catch-Up! :clock4:

Blessed be!

8 Likes

This challenge and its discussion period have closed- but no worries! You can visit Activities to find and join the current challenge :trophy: (And if you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)