đŸ•ș Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Magick of Movement

HAHAAAAA!!! SEHR SCHÖN!!! Danke fĂŒr das Teilen!

10 Likes

Cosmic Curiosity,
I never heard of Kemetic Yoga :person_in_lotus_position: that is something I am excited :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: to learn about. I want to be a yoga instructor! Although it’s really expensive but this is my passion. I am leaving some yummy information for you and is apart of my challenge and I will be working on some yoga!
Yoga Limbs :person_in_lotus_position:

Anatomy+of+Breathing.pdf (2.1 MB)

https://www.doyou.com/understanding-the-5-movements-of-the-spine-in-yoga-asana-84908/
Jeannie

9 Likes

Starborn,
I feel the same way it was really windy last weekend. I ushally go for walk and love leisure activities. Yoga is good way to experience flow which is a state that one can get and the person doesn’t care about spectators watching. One is totally engaged and has a voluntary activity that gives them pleasure. This was really honored by the Greeks. I feel so grateful to have free time with myself. Yoga :person_in_lotus_position: is good way physically mentally and spiritually!
I hope you enjoy yoga with Adriene. I have her app and is really helpful. She even has meditation practice and food recipes.
Hecate would see this as a great way to honor her too!
Jeannie

9 Likes

Oh! I hadn’t considered that. It’s a good point. Thank you~ :black_heart:

9 Likes

This challenge and its discussion period have closed- but no worries! You can visit Activities to find and join the current challenge :trophy: (And if you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)