⚖ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Magickal Equilibrium: Balance

:raised_hand: Yang here.

Sometimes I feel like I just don’t know how to relax, unless I’m sleeping. :sweat_smile:

Warrior goddess energy. :black_heart:

Hear, hear! :clinking_glasses:

14 Likes

Thank you lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It seems we were brought together for a reason :wink:
My girlfriend is the same… guess opposites really do attract (and energy really doesn’t have anything to do with gender at all)! :smile_cat:

Ohhh yes~ :smirk_cat: :crossed_swords:
Working with Kali and now Durga really has helped me embody that :black_heart:
Looking at them, you can at the same time be gentle and loving, and extremely powerful :sparkling_heart:

:wine_glass: :heart_on_fire: :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

@CelestiaMoon this was so beautiful! TY for sharing as I completely forgot about the possibility of using tarot for the fall equinox! I have been working on gratitude lately as a lesson that I need to learn and while I thought that I had been expressing gratitude, it was empty from overuse and the meaning that I laid behind it - you could say “disingenuous”; a halfhearted attitude towards gratitude :disappointed:. Wow - that is as an eye-opener.

17 Likes

“ I am grounded “
Therefore I am balanced”

Jeannie

18 Likes

Amaris-bane,
I look forward to seeing your alter space and I hope you enjoy your witching hour my dear friend! :first_quarter_moon:
We are descending to the underworld!

Blessed be!

16 Likes

Magnets do funny things. :smile:

True. But at the same time, I was raised with a bunch of toxic masculine values pressured onto me. Some didn’t stick, like the homophobic insults from my father (who treated me like a younger brother to be bullied and rivalled with, despite me being a cisgender female 20 years younger than him), but some made me competitive, ashamed of my own feelings, and afraid of ever having to rely on others. :sweat_smile:

All of that is behind me now, though. I’m all good. :relieved:

Goals. :black_heart:

16 Likes

And what a beautifully mysterious night to do that on! I love the photo of the moon. :black_heart:

15 Likes

CelestialMoon
I love the spread you did! Thank you me and you both did some energy work!
Maybe doing some cord cutting will really let shit go! I know it’s time it’s been awhile for me!

I worked on attracting some money :yen: to me! I love using the cinnamon, I’ll use some in the morning to bring abundance to me! Just a pinch :pinching_hand:
Jeannie

17 Likes

:star: star born I just love your name I heard every star :star2: is a spirit up there in the sky :milky_way:
But yes we are all descending to the underworld and the cave is so dark! lol :joy: I need someone’s hand :raised_back_of_hand:

Jeannie

15 Likes

Thank you. :black_heart: I got it from a line about one’s mind, spirit, and body yearning to span the gulf between worlds, delving deeply into the darkness beyond the stars.

I love that. I’m going to have to do some stargazing once night falls and imagine it. :smile:

Aww. :black_heart: My patron is Hekate, so I would gladly guide you as she once did for Persephone. Or, at least, use her three torches to help light the way. :smile:

Persephone has such a beautiful position, as that image explains. To oversee both the fertility of the land and retreat of life during winter, is a wonderful dual nature.

15 Likes

Starborn,
Going down stairs
and I would imagine the whole coven holding hands and joining in a circle :o:
This is our magical circle! :star: Starborn we all hold hands and it’s magical

I did a tarot spread and got the ying and Yang card and also the Angel of Balance and thought :thought_balloon: what a surprise ! I love surprises! What a wonderful gift! Spirit is trying to tell me something you all!
Jeannie

14 Likes

Challenge entry-

Tonight to restore balance :balance_scale: I did a Mabon apple spell

every apple is magic in itself because it has a pentacle :pentagram: hidden deep within

I cut a hole around the pentacle filled it in with herbs that correspond with my desire added my spell oil and lit a candle on top.

I imagined the universe restoring balance to my life as I took a few deep breaths and pictured what it would be like to forgive others including myself then I finished it off with sprinkling Vesta powder on the flame to watch it spark and seal the spell. So mote it be :apple:

17 Likes

That’s perfect! :two_women_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::two_men_holding_hands:

The yin and yang are a beautiful card, showing the sun and moon intertwined as well. :smile:

Interestingly, the character for yin 陰 contains the component for “cloud” 云, while the character for yang 昜, contains the component for “sun” 日.

:open_mouth: I had to look up vesta powder, and when I searched “vesta powder ingredients” I got brought right back to Spells8. :joy:

I’m learning a lot of new things today. My brain might just explode! :joy:

14 Likes

Challenge entry for Amethyst:

I found this wonderful Autum Equinox meditation on being bakanced and letting go.

It was really nice and helped me to decide what I need to shed this season. Hope you all like it too.

17 Likes

Witchy weekly challenge entry

I don’t know if this counts, but to me this counts… today (sept 24) is my birthday so for my birthday I made my very first custom candle… six layers of candle made to be burnt over one week… using color magic, herbs, essential oils, and lots and lots of research and intentions. I plan to place it on a birthday altar and burn it all week starting today (the 24th) and I even matched the color to its corresponding day of the week to burn it on lol :joy: from there I will leave the jar on my birthday altar all year, letting it collect items, crystals, etc for my manifestations as a little manifestation jar of sorts.

The reason I am using this as an entry is because a huge part of it (aside from being a Libra lol) is because multiple layers are full of the intention of bringing balance in the aspect of my life in need balance in… specifically relationships with my loved ones, my “self love” and career/financial life… I have felt so out of sorts and need to find center again… making this candle was therapeutic and so much fun! Plus it was also a little shadow work because I am a horrid perfectionist so for it being my first ever time making a homemade candle, I was so proud even though it’s not perfect… I can’t wait to light it today and see how it goes!

I hope this counts :slight_smile: :crossed_fingers:t2:

18 Likes

Also not me loving the little cake by name of anything :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: that’s sooooooo cute!!!

IMG_6562

14 Likes

challenge entry
So tginking bout being a libra and sucking at balance. . The fact its ostara or spring equinox season which is also about balanve beetween night and day and the fact ive not done my divination lately i allowed or had a hyperfocys session yesterday that ended about 7.50 this motning from the afternoon the day before with a colour in tarot kit.
That was step 1. Im on leave im supposed to be foing stuff dont get time to do cayse working too mych so i decided good time for that . My finishef deck

the back of the deck

Step 2 was sleep. :joy:i was in no state to do notjing more after working from 3-4pm to 7.50 am the following day non stop. So sleep was needed.

Step 3 interview the deck
I was shuffling my newly made deck kit and a card fell out

Id have to figure out what that was aboit but as i had a nunch pf sreads to choose from i thought interviewing the deck first might be a good idea. I used this sptead found on pinterest.

my spread actually made me feel totally connected n trusting my deck straight away which was awesome

Step 4 ( is that what step was up to :laughing:)
Was to do the spread for balance ( which turned out to be quite intetesting .
I chose the libra spread due to that representing balance n links to spring equinox n of course being a libra that sucks in my opinion with balance :laughing:

My spread was interesting and in a way enlitening.
Ill need to reflect more on it but for now sharing my spread wigh my new colour in tarot deck just finished making. :grin:

I like that the cards have meanings on cards but i was unsure at first cause 4 of cups catd that came out before mentioned money wgich i thought would of been more pentacles thing. But benifit of doubt i checked other card descriptions it could be indicating emotions or attitudes towards money or something so i am working at least with this deck what is on the cards and just getting further insight on numbers etc from what i know for further understanding esp if not sure about what a card might be trying to say.
They were fun to make n i feel a part of me went into the deck too as i coloured them in, maybe that helped in connecting with them. So i was so excited today to be able to use the deck for some spreads.

16 Likes

Happy Birthday ChooChee! Your candle is beautiful!

15 Likes

Weekly Challenge Entry

This is a spell that I found in a book called 1001 Spells by Casandra Eason and it seems perfect for the balance challenge. I wish I would have found it yesterday, but I’m celebrating Mabon all weekend.

Mabon Ritual

You will need

• A deep dish filled with fallen leaves
  • A small bowl of berries or nuts
  • A deep empty bowl

Take a leaf naming what has been left behind that did not work out, gently dropping the leaf into the empty bowl and saying: Go in peace, what did not flourish in the harvest of my life.

Next, take a berry or nut, naming what can be taken forward from the previous months saying: This is the good harvest to sustain me in the months ahead until spring breaks through.

Continue until you have named all that’s lost and gained, then scatter any remaining leaves and berries or nuts outdoors saying: What is lost and what is gained are now set free in equal measure. Blessings be on all. :fallen_leaf: :chestnut: :blueberries:

15 Likes

Happy birthday, @ChooChee!

11 Likes