šŸ‘› Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Making Objects Magickal

Thank you, my dear! I just followed @SilverBearā€™s lovely directions.

7 Likes

Iā€™m not sure whether this fits exactly, but I got a kit to make a samhain charm in my subscription box which Iā€™ve hung on my altar.

Iā€™ve also now carved my pumpkin for protection

18 Likes

That bat mouth is awesome!

10 Likes

I love it @IrisW! They are both great & the charm is gorgeous :heart_eyes: :jack_o_lantern:

10 Likes

Iā€™m probably gonna miss out on this challenge unless I can scrounge together a post this evening :pensive:

9 Likes

Omg I love this challenge!! I have learned SO much from your replies and photos. Amazing work everyone!! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I saw this challenge in the forum yesterday and started to really think about what items I have around me the most often, or those which I use most often. The item I settled on was my pink himalayan salt tealight holder. It lives on my desk which is where I spend most of my time. And I love lighting a tealight first thing in the morning as a way to begin my day.

In the photo below you can see the items I used for consecration, and they were on the floor in their proper spots during the ritual but I moved them up to the desk for the photo. They are roughly in their proper locations surrounding the candle holder.

Lit tealight for fire - south
moon water made with the full moon - west
Salt in a terra cotta bowl (itā€™s painted and glazed, do yā€™all think thatā€™s okay?) for earth - north
some feathers collected from the farm for air since I still donā€™t have incense lol - east.

After completing the ritual HERE, I said my own little spell to activate the magickal property being bestowed upon it:

When flame is alight,
Shield with all of your might
To keep all who dwell here
Safe day and night.

Decided to charge it with protection :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I like the energy it gives off anyway, and now itā€™s going to have a bit more oomph!

I might actually do another one for a bonus lol I was thinking to consecrate my skin care stuff with a beauty spell! Gotta come up with a spell though, Iā€™ll think on it :grin:

Have a great day everyone! Blessed be! :heartbeat:

13 Likes

You know my mom has the most beautiful dining room set up (and if I can get a present picture I will)
But she has always decorated her big ole dining table for the seasons and holidaysā€™ and trust me she donā€™t forget one! Haha
But to me those are the most magical items :
the ones you place out for everyone to see and they just feel the energy you put into them.
:cupid::cupid:
:writing_hand:t3: edit
Hereā€™s the FaceTime pictures I got tonightā€™ lolā€™ and let me tell you that this woman didnā€™t like Halloween when I was youngerā€™ lolā€™ she never decorated for Halloweenā€™ so seeing this tonight just really warmed my heartā€™

15 Likes

Great challenge again!
It took a while to make an Enchantment/Consecrate ritual of my own with a Spells8 border. Itā€™s a mix of mostly MeganBā€™s ritual here, which I love and think is really well written, Spells8ā€™s website and a tweak of my own here and there. Iā€™ll post a picture tomorrow of the necklace I intend to enchant tonight as an edit.

If any wish to print it on their own paperā€¦
Enchanting Consecration - Google Slides

13 Likes

@Eliza_01

11 Likes

Greetings all :jack_o_lantern:

First of all, I did a cleansing of the Amulet necklace, of the Talisman necklace.

This is my Amulet and it has an area to place some rosemary or other protecting herb. This is my first time doing an Amulet. This Amulet is for protection against psychic attacks or bad spirits.

This necklace I have had for a while thought it would be a good Talisman since I do wear it more. I figured it would be something good and help me with the higher energies in getting my energies of self-confidence better. This Talisman is for increasing self-confidence.

I thought tonight later when I have some free time and do a house protection bag and hang it by my front door. I followed the Amulet/Talisman Consecration and the House Protection Spells8 on Charm Bags.

I find these weekly witchy challenges are getting me to dig deeper into the magical witchy world and thank you @BryWisteria for this weekā€™s challenge.
Blessed Be :sparkles: :nazar_amulet:

9 Likes

So her Having ā€œHalloween decor and not just Fall decor is a step upā€™ it my bookā€™ you see that Witch!! Heheā€™ I think sheā€™s been the first witch Iā€™ve ever looked up toā€™ without even knowing itā€™ :cupid:

8 Likes

Siofra ,
I loved how you charmed your jar! Super creative I loved :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it!
Jeannie

8 Likes

Thank you!! :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Itā€™s started just not complete. I mixed blueberry and Himalayan pink salt to make a dark purple salt. This is the layers from bottom to top. I used rosemary stick to purify items and remove negative energy, and burned a white candle. I also burn mugwort while doing this (mainly because I wanted to smell it :joy::see_no_evil:).
Blueberry salt- protection, peace and self love
Amethyst- calming, relieving of stress and anxiety
Rose hips- anti-stress, harmony and peace
Hibiscus- Harmony, courage and love
Lavender- love, healing, happiness and peace of mind
Oregano- protection, comfort, luck and happiness

I didnā€™t really chant or say anything, I just zoned out focusing on the intent I wanted the necklace to be.

11 Likes

Thank you Megan such a wonderful spell! I am so blessed to know such a positive person!
Jeannie

10 Likes

No name,
I can appreciate all the I thought that went into your spell! Awsome Herbs :herb: you have and thank you very much for sharing!
Jeannie
Debra - what a beautiful necklace

Blockquote

I am in the the same head space something like self acceptance for me what a great thought and devotion to keep! Thank you :blush:
Jeannie

9 Likes

:exclamation: This challenge is now CLOSED :exclamation:

Happy birthday to all of the wonderful magickal objects created this week- from talismans and charms, to amulets, enchantments and more- thank you all for sharing your creativity this week! :partying_face:

A Props and Presents post will soon appear with shout-outs and prize details. Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums.

Note : This post will remain open for continued discussion for a few more days, but no additional prizes will be given after today.

Blessed be! :purse: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Your Samhain charm turned out lovely, @IrisW- how cool that it came in a kit that you could make! I love the idea, and your pumpkin! Ahhh itā€™s so cute :jack_o_lantern: Thanks so much for sharing! :bat:

No worries, @MeganB, challenges are meant to be fun, not stressful! Thatā€™s why there are Catch-Up Challenges- and the next one isnā€™t too far away :blush:

Iā€™m so glad you enjoyed the challenge, @Eliza_Beth- it looks like you were able to a beautiful touch of magick to an item of meaning for you, and one that you use everyday! I love the idea of consecrating your skincare stuff too- great job with your spellwork! :sparkles:

Thanks for sharing the magickal items from your childhood, @Steph- it sounds like they carry a lot of powerful emotional value for you. Thereā€™s always something special about the decorations that are treasured year after year :jack_o_lantern:

Beautiful work on your Enchantment/Consecration Ritual, @Mark01- it turned out lovely! Thank you so much for sharing the download link too, you are very kind for sharing! :heart:

Beautiful work with your blessing and consecration of the necklaces, @debra2- they are both so lovely! :heart_eyes: The second one is gorgeous, and I adore how you can put dried herbs in the first. May your lovely spellwork and blessed jewelry help protect you! Great job!

Oh the spell jar necklace turned out beautiful, @NoName- you included so many lovely things inside (impressive for such a cute small jar!). the end result is both beautiful and blessed- thanks so much for sharing! :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

Just beautiful

9 Likes

This challenge has closed- but no worries! You can still respond to old posts in a private message or new thread, or you can visit Activities to find and join a current challenge.