Online Crystal Shops

:sparkles: I wanted to share my 2 favorite online shops that sell crystals & more! Both sites are reliable, affordable and great quality! :sparkles:

9 Likes

I love crystals for an easy gift, especially this time of the year. :christmas_tree::gift:

I typically find out the birthday of the person and try to find a gemstone that matches their zodiac sign or some other quality I know about them.

Here’s where I like to buy rare crystals and gemstones:

Darling Gem Importers. No minimum orders and a wide assortment of natural and manmade stones.

If you can’t find them there, try contacting Persson Rare Minerals

But if you want to buy in-person, nothing beats a Trade Show. Here’s a list with current dates. Check it out!

Thanks for sharing, Marissa! :gem::gem:

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing :heart:

4 Likes

Cool I will check them out. The thank you!

3 Likes

It seems like I don’t have many crystal stores nearby here in Warsaw- and even if there are some, most places are closed due to the pandemic :cry:

Thank you for sharing these online crystal shops, @Missa! :heart: I’ll definitely take a look (and maybe treat myself to a shiny new piece or two!) :relaxed: :gem:

2 Likes

Follow my referral link here to Crystal Gemstone Shop. Once you add item(s) to your shopping cart, click on the shopping cart. A little pop up for a $7 off coupon should appear on your screen. They have amazing quality crystals/stones, customer service is great, the way they pack and ship the items is always great.

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing! Great stuff!

2 Likes