šŸ”„ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Of the Element Fire

Oh!! This is super helpful in giving me some ideas. Thank you for sharing this

7 Likes

Definitely want to try this!

7 Likes

I finished my fire challenge! :fire:

Itā€™s difficult for me to think of myself as beautiful sometimes because I was teased throughout high school. About six months before I started my journey, I went through a difficult breakup. I still think of him from time to time wondering what I did wrong or why things didnā€™t work out for us.

Anyway, these experiences helped me choose Venus as my matron goddess and do my fire challenge on a Friday, a day to focus on self-love and being opened to receive love.

I used the Wiccan Flower Fire Spell on this site as a basis for my fire magick spell. I prepared myself by taking a rose oil bath, diffused rose essential oil around my altar, placed my statue of Venus, seashells, and rose quartz in the center, dressed two pink candles in rose oil, and asked Alexa to play ocean waves. I then cast a circle, invoked Venus, lit the candles, wrote my name on a piece of paper, put it in my cauldron, and poured pink wax onto it while chanting words of self-love and acceptance.

The ritual was lovely and helped motivate me to get a lot done today. :relaxed: Whenever Iā€™m feeling bad about myself (or lacking motivation), I will consider performing a similar ritual or perhaps drinking a warm mug of hibiscus tea. :hibiscus: :coffee:

10 Likes

Stephanie- thank you for your share you are vary magical. I see you have the power inside you to draw out that self care. So mote it be!!!
I was reading a book called The outer temple of Witchcraft and learned about the Gods that relate to fire and they are Apollo, Appollo
Apollo has been recognized as a god of archery, music and dance, truth and prophecy, healing and diseases, the Sun and light, poetry, and more.
Helios Helios
Ra-Ra God
he had become one of the most important gods in ancient Egyptian religion, identified primarily with the noon sun. Ra was believed to rule in all parts of the created world: the sky, the Earth, and the underworld.
Balder Balder
Gods of destruction- God Ares God for courage and war.
Set-Set God

Hephaestus (/hÉŖĖˆfiĖstəs, hÉŖĖˆfɛstəs/; eight spellings; Greek: į¼­Ļ†Ī±Ī¹ĻƒĻ„ĪæĻ‚ Hēphaistos ) is the Greek god of blacksmiths, metalworking, carpenters, craftsmen, artisans, sculptors, metallurgy, fire (compare, however, with Hestia), and volcanoes.[
VolundVolund God
Bird-Bird Gods
This is my findings tonight thought I would share!
Jeannie

10 Likes

Silver Bear thank you! You give us so many tools! I cant thank you enough for this ongoing therapeutic Mental Exorcism. I am thinking about what I am going to do for the element of fire and I have to say that it is one of my favorite elements to work with. You have a wonderful night, and thanks so much!!
Jeannie

7 Likes

Tonight my best friend helped me burn a dark chapter from my past. Before heading over, I spent time in meditation with My Goddess. :waxing_crescent_moon: :full_moon: :waning_crescent_moon: I was heading in this direction all week but the group meditation on peace pushed me to finally embrace the idea. If I wanted real peace in myself, the chaotic mess I was holding onto needed to go.

I am typing this at the end of February 5th. :spiral_calendar: It is both 5 months and 7 months to important dates in my life from 2020. A decision I made 5 months ago led to the most devastating decision a person can make, but thankfully it also led to renewed life.

There has been a box :card_file_box: in my closet since I moved back home. In it was an entire chapter of my life from June 26th - Sept 7th. Two of my best friends know what was in this box and how hard it was to release these things. The rest of my friends donā€™t need to know what was inside - all they need to know is my headspace.

I feel free. :fire: All of the healing Iā€™ve experienced lately is thanks to all of the great wisdom shared on here, through the philosophy books :books: I am reading, and through the enormous effort put forth by multiple medical professionals. More importantly, the love :green_heart: I have felt here and in my ā€œreal lifeā€ has helped me realize I needed to love myself and forgive myself if I was ever going to truly heal.

This post is already too long. :joy: Instead of going into the whole ritual, I only need to share this: It was therapeutic watching this box turn into ashes. And as it burned away I felt like a phoenix :bird: rising from those ashes. @SilverBear, you get the biggest shoutout today. All of the videos you have made on releasing trauma, performing mental exorcism, etc., has been so freeing. Thank you.

11 Likes

Awww thank you! I am so glad you have found them helpful! Makes all my efforts making them totally worth it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :fire:

Feeling free from our own chains that bind us is probably the most powerful thing we can feel in my opinion. Itā€™s hard to describe when it finally happensā€¦like the weight of the world has been lifted - almost like you can fly you are so light! I guess, hence the phoenix rising huh? :wink: :fire::bird:

9 Likes

I woke up this morning and decided to work on this weekā€™s challenge. I am very interested in the Fire Signs because my love is an Aries and I am a Scorpio. Fire Signs

So I tweeked the challenge a little bit and got information about the fire signs and then a compatibility reading for Aries and Scorpio. Fire & Water Compatibility

I enjoyed reading them & I am going to print out the compatibility information. Itā€™s interesting to note that my last 2 relationships have been with Aries men. They were two totally different people but I can see the traits in both of them. They are unique to each other but have the same tendencies.

7 Likes

Yet more beautiful words from you @berta, and a beautiful page on correspondences! Good work!

I have the idea of what I want to do, I just have to find the words. Iā€™m going to try tomorrow, my brain is still a bit mushy after this week. LOL.

WOW. Great chant @john4! I remember my Dad going cold turkey like that after a bad habit of smoking and that was over forty years ago. He was so sick with withdrawals. Good job quitting!

Nice ritual and that is funny! Still, I think they had a point. You never know.

Good job @Kasandra! But youā€™re always beautiful, donā€™t forget that. The Gods make us in different shapes and sizes but weā€™re all beautiful in their eyes.

Good for you @praecog29! You have faced your inner shadow and come out stronger. Iā€™m proud of you!

8 Likes

Wonderful. What a beautiful way to celebrate the transition from ā€˜pastā€™ to ā€˜presentā€™. Wishing you more peace and healing as you progress. Life is not so much about what went wrong but how we embrace those lessons and translate those lessons into our present choices. Forgiveness of self seems to be the most challenging. I applaud you in your journey @praecog29 ! Sending love and light.

7 Likes

Thank you for the information, @Jeannie1!

Apollo is actually my patron god. As an artist and writer, I thought heā€™d be perfect for me. :grin:

8 Likes

I finally figured out what I want to do for the challenge, I thought I would never happen and know look I got inspired.
Blessed be
Jeannie

7 Likes

Good luck with your new tattoo! Iā€™m sure itā€™s gonna be amazing!

9 Likes

@Jeannie1 I thank you so much for sharing, this is all good stuff.@Kasandra your ritual was indeed magical :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: while reading this you made me smile and lit up inside, since these are the type of :fire:spells I delight in :hugs:. You really have it within you.

@Jeannie1 as quoted [quote=ā€œJeannie1, post:24, topic:6789ā€]
Apollo has been recognized as a god of archery, music and dance, truth and prophecy, healing and diseases, the Sun and light, poetry, and more.
Helios Helios
Ra-Ra God
he had become one of the most important gods in ancient Egyptian religion, identified primarily with the noon sun. Ra was believed to rule in all parts of the created world.

These are my two favorite gods! The ones I work with.
[/quote] and this is good, it really shows that you too know your thing :purple_heart: really good findings.

Keep up the good work guys!

Be BlessedšŸ’«

9 Likes

I just did the fire flower ritual. I wanted to do something different but my supplies didnā€™t come in time. I did use fire agate :relaxed: for the ritual. Iā€™ve gotta say, itā€™s a good ritual.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s Awsome Christina what kind of flower?Like a Jericho flower?
Jeannie

4 Likes

I am delighted to take part in this challenge!:raised_hands:t3:

With the element of fire as our weekly challenge, I have decided to attempt a challenge that I see as challenging and one that I have wanting to do for some time.

Since I came to this coven I have grown maturely and continue to do so. When I think of this group I feel love :heart:, happiness :blush: hope and guidence :dizzy:hence why I decided to add the Rainbow :rainbow: and its cheerful colours to my challenge. For me the rainbow signifies all this!

I have always had a challenge to find the right COLOUR candles for my spells so I had decided to make coloured candles for my purpose to use at hand :upside_down_face:. I thought that If I am always using the elements of :fire::fire::fire:fire and candles which are my favorite, why not make my very own.:thinking:

After I went candle hunting a few days prior but didnā€™t find the COLOUR I wanted, so I then bought plain white tea light candles :candle::candle::candle:(50 pack) since they can substitute for the COLOUR of any candle. Today I made some coloured candles from that same pack that I bought, from the COLOUR of the rainbow, which for me signifies the cheerfulness and love that I feel not only when I light :fire: a candle but for the way this being a part of this group makes me feel. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Candles I made today and their fregrance
(Using the double boiling method)
:point_down:t3::point_down:t3::point_down:t3::point_down:t3::point_down:t3::point_down:t3::point_down:t3::point_down:t3:

Rose : rose
Orange : orange
Yellow: olive oil
Green : peppermint
Blue : unscented
Purple: lavender

I made three (3) of each colour and did two thyme and rosemary tea light candles that had COLOUR gem stones in it" they are so cute". Thw colour of each stone represents the for elements.Will definitely try to make a black tea light candle :+1:t2:

These two in the middle I will light tonight in honor of my love for spells8. Thank you @BryWisteria for posting this challenge real happy I did it!!

Be Blessed :dizzy:

11 Likes

Wow! Thatā€™s so cool that you made your own! Sending you a high five!! They look beautiful

6 Likes

Today I used fire to enchant and bring the appropriate energy needed for a charm bag. I find that leaving the bag next to the flame and seeing the glow on it adds to its beauty.

10 Likes

So nice of you!

A charm bag is a very good challengeā€‹:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: loving your idea and sending some love :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes