Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Props and Presents (Bard) 💃

Thank you so much! What an amazing badge to have! I was so happy to share my witchy music playlist for Brigid last week. I look forward to this week’s challenge! I have to keep my collection updated!

9 Likes

Thanks @BryWisteria

I am very happy to earn this badge. @anneshakargupta

9 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria I appreciate the badge!!

7 Likes

What as beautiful badge, gracias! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you for the new badge m’love!

8 Likes

I read that as “Bad Witch”.:rofl: I think I need to finish my coffee. Thanks for the badge, as always!

7 Likes

Thank you, Travel Witch,
This Witchy Women has the moon in her eyes, see how far I fly!! We got the moon in in our eyes!
Thank you for this Witchy Challenge!
May you be blessed by the moon light!
Blessed Be!
Jeannie

4 Likes

Bri, thanks for the new title, A Bard is as good as a Muse.
Love ya…!

6 Likes

You’re very welcome @Susurrus, @Princess_Tara, @Christina4, @RyuWyn and @Amethyst! A big congrats to all of you! :partying_face: :heart::dancer:

Hahaha omg Kasandra :joy: I can’t even think of a challenge that could give the title of “Bad Witch” lol- magickal pranks? Witchy schenangians? I think “Naughty Witch” would better suit those haha. Drink up, my friend! :coffee: :laughing: :+1:

Beautifull said, Jeannie- fly by the light of the moon, and sing to the tune of the starlight! :star2: :blush: Blessings back to you!

I’m so glad you like it, Garnet! :heart: But no worries, “Muse” isn’t off the table yet- I’ve written it down on the brainstorming list for a future challenge :wink: :+1:

Thanks again to all of the Bard Witches for joining in! :notes::sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

What about an April Fool’s Challenge that has to do with pranks & tricks? I’m sure if we all put our thinking caps on, we can come up with a challenge for “Bad Witch” :joy:

How about a challenge that somehow has to do with the history of witchcraft, whether it’s in the US, or UK, or another place or any place really. The witch trials & hysteria over the years I think is good for any witch to know where we came from or how we evolved over time? I think that’s how I want to explain it, but if someone comes up with an easier explanation of what I am trying to say, please feel free to clarify. :rofl:

5 Likes

@Susurrus Oh, I’d love a challenge on the history of witchcraft and witches! The title could be “bad” witch, with bad in quotation marks, since historically, we’ve been seen that way.

5 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria :pray: :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Oh! I like that idea too! See what happens when witches come together. :upside_down_face:

I only thought of it because I am going on a history of Salem walk when we go this year. It includes the witch history & other history from early Salem. It will be neat to hear how it all comes together.

5 Likes

Maybe it’s the trickster in me or my Scorpio nature, but I love the idea of a Prank Challenge- that’s going on the brainstorming list for next April Fool’s, @Susurrus! :joy::+1: The idea of witchy history is a great one too, Siofra- thanks for the awesome suggestion! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ohhhh I like that, @Kasandra! One way or another, I think we’ll be able to use this “Bad Witch” title! :grin::+1: Many thanks to you and your momentary lack of coffee for the fun idea! :two_hearts: :laughing:

You’re very welcome @Abs53- thanks for joining in! :heart:

5 Likes

Ohhh I think I already know what I would do for witchy history :thinking::relaxed:

4 Likes

You have a lot of history where you are too @Abs53! I am curious as to what you will do for it when it comes time.

You’re welcome @BryWisteria! I’m with @Kasandra about using that as a title for a challenge. It would be a lot of fun so I will keep brainstorming as things happen throughout my day.

5 Likes

True… The problem is picking one :thinking::rofl:

4 Likes

The coven has spoken- so it shall be! :grin: I’ll see what I can whip up with this wonderful challenge idea you’ve come up with. Until then, I guess everyone has some time to start thinking about witchy history :books: :sparkles::blush:

4 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.