Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Props and Presents (Bard) 💃

Bravo to all those who joined in for the 61st Weekly Witchy Challenge :dancer:

Spells8 Witchy Challenge Magic of Music

To all those who explore music in magick this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :loudspeaker:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:dancer::notes: Bard Witch :drum: :woman_singer:

Bard Witch

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”"
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :trophy:

pan
Picture from El Dios Celta Cernunnos

Whether music is your jam or you weren’t too sure on which note to start, thanks so much for joining in the challenge this week! :heart:

Hopefully you had fun with the theme whether it is or isn’t something you normally think of in your practice. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your practice :sparkles:

Thanks again for joining in! :tada:

(And thanks again to @Kasandra for the challenge suggestion! :pray:)

Art by Missfomm: Witches

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :dancer::sparkles:

15 Likes

Thank you so much! What an amazing badge to have! I was so happy to share my witchy music playlist for Brigid last week. I look forward to this week’s challenge! I have to keep my collection updated!

9 Likes

Thanks @BryWisteria

I am very happy to earn this badge. @anneshakargupta

9 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria I appreciate the badge!!

7 Likes

What as beautiful badge, gracias! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you for the new badge m’love!

8 Likes

I read that as “Bad Witch”.:rofl: I think I need to finish my coffee. Thanks for the badge, as always!

7 Likes

Thank you, Travel Witch,
This Witchy Women has the moon in her eyes, see how far I fly!! We got the moon in in our eyes!
Thank you for this Witchy Challenge!
May you be blessed by the moon light!
Blessed Be!
Jeannie

4 Likes

Bri, thanks for the new title, A Bard is as good as a Muse.
Love ya…!

6 Likes

You’re very welcome @Susurrus, @Princess_Tara, @Christina4, @RyuWyn and @Amethyst! A big congrats to all of you! :partying_face: :heart::dancer:

Hahaha omg Kasandra :joy: I can’t even think of a challenge that could give the title of “Bad Witch” lol- magickal pranks? Witchy schenangians? I think “Naughty Witch” would better suit those haha. Drink up, my friend! :coffee: :laughing: :+1:

Beautifull said, Jeannie- fly by the light of the moon, and sing to the tune of the starlight! :star2: :blush: Blessings back to you!

I’m so glad you like it, Garnet! :heart: But no worries, “Muse” isn’t off the table yet- I’ve written it down on the brainstorming list for a future challenge :wink: :+1:

Thanks again to all of the Bard Witches for joining in! :notes::sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

What about an April Fool’s Challenge that has to do with pranks & tricks? I’m sure if we all put our thinking caps on, we can come up with a challenge for “Bad Witch” :joy:

How about a challenge that somehow has to do with the history of witchcraft, whether it’s in the US, or UK, or another place or any place really. The witch trials & hysteria over the years I think is good for any witch to know where we came from or how we evolved over time? I think that’s how I want to explain it, but if someone comes up with an easier explanation of what I am trying to say, please feel free to clarify. :rofl:

5 Likes

@Susurrus Oh, I’d love a challenge on the history of witchcraft and witches! The title could be “bad” witch, with bad in quotation marks, since historically, we’ve been seen that way.

5 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria :pray: :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Oh! I like that idea too! See what happens when witches come together. :upside_down_face:

I only thought of it because I am going on a history of Salem walk when we go this year. It includes the witch history & other history from early Salem. It will be neat to hear how it all comes together.

5 Likes

Maybe it’s the trickster in me or my Scorpio nature, but I love the idea of a Prank Challenge- that’s going on the brainstorming list for next April Fool’s, @Susurrus! :joy::+1: The idea of witchy history is a great one too, Siofra- thanks for the awesome suggestion! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ohhhh I like that, @Kasandra! One way or another, I think we’ll be able to use this “Bad Witch” title! :grin::+1: Many thanks to you and your momentary lack of coffee for the fun idea! :two_hearts: :laughing:

You’re very welcome @Abs53- thanks for joining in! :heart:

5 Likes

Ohhh I think I already know what I would do for witchy history :thinking::relaxed:

4 Likes

You have a lot of history where you are too @Abs53! I am curious as to what you will do for it when it comes time.

You’re welcome @BryWisteria! I’m with @Kasandra about using that as a title for a challenge. It would be a lot of fun so I will keep brainstorming as things happen throughout my day.

5 Likes

True… The problem is picking one :thinking::rofl:

4 Likes

The coven has spoken- so it shall be! :grin: I’ll see what I can whip up with this wonderful challenge idea you’ve come up with. Until then, I guess everyone has some time to start thinking about witchy history :books: :sparkles::blush:

4 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.