Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Beloved by the Muses) 🎭

Bravo to everyone who joined in for the 78th Weekly Witchy Challenge - Your Magickal Muse :performing_arts:

Spells8 Witch Challenge Magickal Muse Creativity

To all those who explored their magickal inspiration , here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

In addition to new experiences, everyone who participated has also received the prize of a shiny new title:

:sparkles: :performing_arts: Beloved by the Muses :notes: :dancer:

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture

2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)

3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”

4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing

5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :trophy:

Picture from Wikimedia Commons: Apollo and the Nine Muses

How brightly the coven shined this week! :star2: From wisdom shared to displays of art, explorations of creativity, heartfelt journaling and so much more- it was a delight to experience the many talents of the coven. Reading everyone’s challenge entries, I couldn’t help but be inspired- the coven itself has become a muse! :grinning: :sparkles:

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week! By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada::blush:

(And an extra thanks to @Garnet for inspiring this muse-based challenge! :heart:)

Art by Unknown, Picture from The 8 Percent

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! There will be another challenge coming very soon . Please keep an eye on the main page of the forums for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :performing_arts: :sparkles:

9 Likes

Thank you for the wonderful badge!

9 Likes

This was one of the hardest challenges in terms of what to do and what to write, but thank you for the badge!
I worry that eventually we’re going to run out of ideas, but then we have a challenge idea I didn’t think was possible.

9 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to do our weekly challenges. I am so motivated by badges, I wish I had them other areas of my life :laughing: like filing my tax return and eating green leafy vegetables! Seriously, your encouraging words and creative ideas – they are really helping me try new things and deepen my connection to my craft. And I love hearing people’s stories and seeing how they approach the challenges. Big quality of life factor, actually. Thank you! :smiling_face:

9 Likes

Thank you sweet girl.

9 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria, enjoyed learning about the nine muses. What a beautiful badge!

9 Likes

Thank you for the badge! I enjoyed that challenge. I like to write anyway, so it was nice to have a different mindset when writing.

9 Likes

Thank you very much for my new badge. I was a little worried that I may have missed the mark with this one.

8 Likes

I think that your interpretation of the challenge was really a good one & helped others with their entries.

8 Likes

Thank you for the theatrial badge @BryWisteria and gratitude to @Garnet for being our Muse for this weeks challenge. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Hi Jessica, I feel the same way with each challenge. I just brought some of my spells to your attention. I didn’t think it was anywhere near badge worthy.
Some times we don’t see our deeds for it’s value, but another sees a brilliant treasure. We forget that all have great value. Our every deed is not that of a criticized child anymore, but that of an intelligent individual whose contributions are priceless!
I’ve got to say that my ego has taken a serious scratch behind the ears
at Spells8. Hope you get a good scratching too.
Garnet

4 Likes

You’re very welcome @Amethyst, @Kasandra, @Mary25, @Garnet, @Debra2, @Susurrus, and @Jessica72- another round of applause to all those Beloved by the Muses! :clap::partying_face: :heart:

So far, whenever I’ve come up dry for ideas, someone in the coven always seem to reach out or say something inspirational and tada! There’s a fresh new idea for a challenge :blush: The challenges are truly run by and for the coven! :infinite_roots: :sparkles::grinning:

I feel so happy reading this, Mary- it means the world if the challenges are proving to be helpful for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

And as for tax return challenges or leafy green competitions… I’ll leave those to someone more qualified (aka I could use them too!) :joy::+1:

I agree completely with Siofra and Garnet- you did an awesome job with your challenge entry, Jessica! :heart:

Rest assured that every entry shared offers a fresh new perspective and a boost of encouragement for others to find their own interpretation of the challenge- so whether long or short, detailed or vague, just the act of sharing alone is already a really fantastic way to contribute, and I’m always very grateful! :blush: You did wonderfully- thanks again for joining in! :sparkles:

Beautifully said, Garnet our Muse! Bravo! :clap::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Aww wow Thank you so much, I have award show tears lol, aww you’re so kind thank you so much…Well done everyone :sun_with_face: and a big thank you to @Garnet for the inspiration for the challenge :gift: :trophy: :tada: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

@Jeje You’re very welcome, Jeje! Another round of applause to you- keep shining on! :sun_with_face: :sparkles: Thanks again for joining in :blush:

4 Likes

Aww the pleasure is all mine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart: :infinite_roots:

4 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.