Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Broom Keeper) :witch_broom:

Merry meet!

Thank you once again to all those who joined in for the 169th Weekly Witchy Challenge :witch_broom:

Brooms Besoms Challenge

To all those who explored magickal brooms this week, here is a special shout-out for you! :mega:

There were a lot of wonderful entries out there! If I accidentally missed your entry or you forgot to label your post as your challenge entry- please let me know so I can add you in!

In addition to new experiences, everyone who shared an entry also received the prize of a new forum badge:

:sparkles: :witch_broom: Broom Keeper :broom: :mage:

Broom Keeper Badge

Click here to learn how to wear your new badge

You worked hard for your prize- wear it with pride! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

The badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments- may you wear your chosen badge with pride! :mage:

Great work, witchy challengers!

Whether it is or isn’t something you normally focus on in your practice, I hope you enjoyed the theme this week. By trying new things and exploring the entries of fellow coven members, the hope is that this challenge helped you to enrich your Craft :woman_mage:

Thank you again for participating! :tada:

Picture from Canva

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday, aka: there will be another challenge coming very soon!

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum or stop by Activities to see all challenge announcements :mega:

Blessed Be! :witch_broom::sparkles:

11 Likes

Thank you for the challenge, the badge, and all the wonderful things you do around here! I’m looking forward to the next challenge. Hope you have a wonderful day!

8 Likes

Thanks for the new badge, Bry! And congratulations to everyone! I was swept away by all the entries!

9 Likes

Thanks for the badge, I’ll pass it onto the spiders (it’s their broom :rofl:) :spider::spider::spider::spider::spider: Congratulations everyone :partying_face:

9 Likes

Another challenge bites the dust(pan)! I’m sure we were all swept away by the wonderful entries, feeling like we just had a brush with greatness. And thankfully, no one flew off the handle in the process.

So, what is the difference between the invention of the shovel and a broom?

One was groundbreaking, while the other one swept the nation.

And I’m out. Goodnight, and sweepin’ dreams. :black_heart:

10 Likes

Thank you for the fun challenge! While I haven’t used a besom in my practice, it was fun to craft a couple of brooms!

Congratulations to everyone who earned a new badge this week!

7 Likes

fozzy-bear-fozzie
:laughing:

8 Likes

Thank you for the badge! :broom: Umm, the challenge swept me off my feet? :rofl:

9 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who got a new badge this week! :clap: I’ve missed this challenge (and the last one, too…lol) so I have some catching up to do soon!!

7 Likes

You are very kind, Georgia- it’s my pleasure! The bagde was most well-deserved :blush: Thanks again for joining in and wishing the same to you- have a wonderful day! :heart:

:witch_broom: :laughing: :+1: :two_hearts:

I ought to give each spider who calls your broom its home a badge of their own! :spider: :joy: (Or maybe they’d prefer some flies instead? :fly: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

This absolutely floored me- makes me feel like I ought to brush up on my puns! You’re a legend, Katerina :clap: :joy: :heart:

It’s my pleasure- I am constantly in awe of your crafting talents, Artemisia! You are so creative and make some truly museum-worthy pieces :sparkles: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you for joining in!

200w
giphy

No worries because oh- would you look at the time? :mantelpiece_clock: :eyes:

169... 170

We’re due for a Catch-Up! :grinning:

Next challenge, launching soon~! :raised_hands: :trophy: :sparkles:

9 Likes

@starborn I love the puns! :rofl::laughing::crazy_face:

7 Likes

This award post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! You can visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.