Weekly Witchy Challenge - Props and Presents (Catch-Up: Hundredth Challenge) 💯

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in for the 100th Weekly Witchy Challenge :100:

Spells8 CHALLENGE images

To everyone who celebrated the 100th challenge by jumping into past challenge(s) to put their magickal talents to the test in a variety of ways - here is a hard-earned special shout-out for you! :mega:

• @Amaris_Bane
    Astrology: Reading the Skies - Astrologer
    Kitchen Witchery - Kitchen Witch
    Heed the Call of Crystals - Crystal Collector
    Solar Magick - Solar Mage
    Holistic Magick: A Witch’s Apothecary - Apothecarist
    Of Goals and Intent - Finis patrator
    From the Shadows - Shadow Survivor
    Into the Light - Witch of Love and Light
    Of the Element Water - Water Elemental
    Of the Element Air - Air Elemental
    Of the Element Fire - Fire Elemental
    Of the Element Earth - Earth Elemental
    Elemental Mastery - Master of All Elements
    The Veil Between the Worlds - Witch of the Veil
    The Thrifty Witch - Thrifty Witch
    Let a Witch Unwind - Caster of Calm
    Scrub-a-dub Magick in the Tub - Bubbly Witch
    The Hundredth Challenge - Magickal Extraordinaire

• @MeganB
    Claws, Paws, Tails, and Scales - Animalis Magum
    Spell Swap Meet - Coven Contributor

• @Garnet
    A Touch of Tarot - Tarot Reader
    Potion Making - Potion Master

• @LadyDennaRahl
    All About Altars - Reverent Witch
    The Thrift Witch - Thrifty Witch

• @BrightBear
    Making Objects Magickal - Enchanter
    Love Magick - Lovely Witch

• @Jeannie1
    As Above, So Below - One Who Is Connected
    Tools of the Witch Trade - Well-Equipped Witch

• @BryWisteria
    Candle Magick: Light 'Em Up - Holder of Light

• @Sarafeena_Sage
    From Seed to Sprout - CeiliĂșradh an tsĂ©asĂșir
    Books, Tomes, and Tales - Book Lover
    One Witch to Another - Keeper of Knowledge
    Powerful Protection - Powerful Protector
    Potion Making - Potion Master
    Trying Something New - Experimenter

• @Artemisia
    Meditation Magick - Magickal Meditator
    Teas & Infusions - Tea Witch
    Candle Magick: Light 'Em Up - Holder of Light
    Deities of the Moon - Blessed by the Moon
    Books, Tomes, and Tales - Book Lover
    Moon Magick - Moon Witch
    Foretelling the Future - Seer Apprentice
    From Seed to Sprout - CeiliĂșradh an tsĂ©asĂșir

• @Alarm
    Solstice: Festivities of Light - Solstice Celebrant

• @Amethyst

• @AileyGrey
    Giving Gratitude - Blessed and Grateful
    Of Spells and String - Weavemaster
    The Spelling Bee - Spellmaster
    Books, Tomes, Tales - Book Lover
    Claws, Paws, Tails, and Scales - Animalis magum

• @Torista
    Peering into Past Lives - Witch of the Ages

• @chaitea43
    Symbols & Sigils - Wielder of Symbols

• @Marsha
    Astrology: Reading the Skies - Astrologer

• @Martje
    Chaos Magick - Master of Chaos
    Working With Higher Powers - In manibus numinum

• @Christina4
    A Magickal Blessing - Blessed One

• @Ostara
    The Veil Between Worlds - Witch of the Veil
    Dream Magick - Oneiric Witch
    Scrub-a-dub Magick in the Tub - Bubbly Witch

• @Carrie4
    Solstice: Festivities of Light - Solstice Celebrant

• @Kasandra
    The Thrifty Witch - Thrifty Witch
    Trying Something New - Experimenter
    Cosmic Exploration - Cosmic Witch

• @Jessica72
    Of Spells and String - Weavemaster
    A Healthy Dose of Crystals - Crystal Healer
    Salty Spellwork - Imperium Salis
    Cat Magick - Amicus felis
    Dragon Magick - Blessed by Dragons

• @Phoenix_Fire
    From the Shadows - Shadow Survivor
    Holistic Magick: The Witch’s Apothecary - Apothecarist
    Magick of Music - Bard Witch
    Peering Into Past Lives - Witch of the Ages
    Dragon Magick - Blessed by Dragons
    Many Colors of Magick - Colorful Witch

• @Susurrus
    Of Seas, Sands, and Tides - Sea Witch

• @Jem1
    Magick in the Arts - Art Witch

• @Murphy
    Cat Magick - Amicus felis

• @Reiko
    Salty Spellwork - Imperium salis

• @Mistella

• @Stavroula
    Of Seas, Sands, and Tides - Sea Witch

Congrats- that’s a lot of badges!

There were a mountain of badges awarded for this challenge- if by any chance I missed one of your entries/didn’t assign the right badge please let me know either in the comments below or in a DM and I will get you the badge you earned- you deserve it! :blush::trophy:

In addition to their new experiences, everyone who participated has received a shiny new title (or two, or three, or more!) :trophy:

Rewards for this challenge depend on which challenge(s) you completed! A notification in your inbox will let you know which title(s) you have received.

Additionally, as a special gift for the 100th Challenge, everyone who shared at least one entry for this challenge (plus a very special someone who had completed all 100 challenges prior to this week :wink:) will receive a badge unique to this 100th challenge:

Wearing your new badge(s):

You worked hard for your new title- wear it with honor! :star2:

How to put your new title on display:

1. Look at the top right-hand corner of the site and click on your avatar/picture
  2. When the drop-down menu opens, click on the person (:mens:)
  3. Then, click on the next gear symbol (:gear:) /“Preferences”
  4. Scroll down the page until you see “Title”. In the small drop-down box, select the title of your choosing
  5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the page

There are many possible titles you can earn through interacting on the forums. Your chosen title will appear next to your username , and a full list of your earned titles is on your profile in the section “Badges” .

Enjoy- the badges you earn are trophies of your magickal accomplishments! :mage:

A celebration of 100 challenges- a buffet of magick of all types!

I can’t say it enough- thank you so much to everyone who joined in and shared your magickal. Whether you did one challenge or several (or more- a few of you went above and beyond this week!) I am so proud of you- cheers to you and all the exciting spellwork you’ve accomplished! :tada:

I hope you had fun and were able to collect a badge or title you had been missing. If you didn’t get all the ones you wanted- no fear! There will be another chance to jump into old challenges and collect new titles in the future :grin::trophy:

Thank you again for participating! :tada::blush:

For challenge-seekers or anyone who missed this week’s challenge- no fear! Challenges run every week from Wednesday to the following Tuesday: there will be another challenge coming very soon .

Please keep an eye on the main page of the forum for an announcement :speaking_head:

Blessed be! :100::sparkles:

14 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria for all of your hard work regarding this very special challenge! :100: Congratulations :tada: to all of the witches that earned badges this week & were able to knock down that list of catch-up challenges by 1 or more! Great job everyone! :revolving_hearts:

Today, so far I have changed my bedding to be more seasonal-friendly, I have done one meditation this morning for a specific intention & the other was one that I am going to try to do each morning going forward & it’s a Full Chakra Cleanse from my Earth Star to my Crown. Those just happen to be the ones that I work with on a regular basis right now. Then later on I will do more specific meditations, and practices for my Root & Sacral Chakras. I backtracked to those Chakras after last Wednesday. They need a little extra before I completely move to my Solar Plexus.

I am celebrating my accomplishments today, no matter how trivial they may seem to others, they are actually huge deals in my own life. I have made some great strides & making progress each day. I am still not able to work on any Shadow Work without the help of either my psychiatrist or therapist, but I think I have quite enough on my plate to open any other Pandora’s Box.

I am going to take some time today & finish my Root Chakra post that I have been working on for a couple of weeks. It’s been quite the ride. I hope everyone has a great day!

Great Work everyone :confetti_ball:

12 Likes

Wehoo! Look at all these accomplishments! Everyone here is so talented! Thank you @BryWisteria for all the work I know went into keeping this organized! We are so blessed to have you! You need your own badge for being the challenge master! :heart: Well done, everyone!

12 Likes

Yay we did it. Congats everyone. I hope you had lots of fun with this catch up challenge. Thanks @BryWisteria for organising and going through everyones entry for all the challenges esp a big one like this. Your hard work is noticed and appreciated. :bouquet::cherry_blossom::rose::hibiscus: Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the week and i know im excited to find out what the next challenge will be, im sure it will be great​:grin: see you all in the next challenge :blush: and until then i hope ypu enjoy the rest of your day/ night ( depending where in the world you are. :bouquet::cherry_blossom::rose::hibiscus:

11 Likes

Thanks Bry! :trophy:

10 Likes

Yay! What a wonderful challenge! I’m still reading through all the entries and loving the magick shared!

Congratulations to everyone for all their newly earned badges, thanks to @BryWisteria for taking the time to read through and comment on all the submissions for these challenges.

10 Likes

Congrats everyone!! Thank you @BryWisteria to read through everyone’s entries!! I can’t wait to see what the next challenge is and get my creative juices flowing again. Today was a nice day of just relaxing.

9 Likes

It must have been a lot of work to assign all these badges to everyone. Thank you for giving us the chance to complete as many challenges as we were able to!

11 Likes

**Thank you! :hugs: Thank you! :heart: Thank you! :pray: @BryWisteria :partying_face:

The :100: Witchy Challenge was so much fun! :sparkler: I really enjoyed reading everyone’s entries.

Much love to you Bry, you are amazing and I appreciate all you do for us!
:heart:

7 Likes

Again thank you for all the work and love you have put into it. I choose the title solar mase because I thought it is remarkable how the sun is coming back in everything. Must be important. So it s not only the skills I am learning through these challenges but I also get to know myself, and what s important to me. That s a true treasure!:kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Thank you for the new badges @BryWisteria! There were some very busy witches at work this week!

9 Likes

Thank you so much for the bright and shiny special new badge! You deserve one too on making badges this week! LOL!

10 Likes

I am so excited for this badge I just love :heart: my badges!đŸȘȘ It’s such a great reward and look forward to spending more time together!
Jeannie

8 Likes

Amethyst
It’s not a bad idea! I agree 100 %
Jeannie

8 Likes

I haven’t gone through to read everyone’s entries for this challenge but oh my goodness, there are so many new badges for everyone! I can’t believe some of you did more than 10 challenges! Congratulations to everyone with shiny new badges :tada:

8 Likes

Ahhhhh so many new badges on display! :star_struck: I see lots of newly minted titles next to people’s usernames- congrats again to everyone! :partying_face: :trophy:

@Susurrus You’ve overcome all types of challenges, Siofra- you have every right to be proud of yourself! :blush: No rush on the Shadow Work- goodness knows you have a lot on your plate, and the shadows are very good at waiting. Pandora’s Box will be there for you to crack open when you feel the time is right :package: :+1:

@AileyGrey You are so kind, Ailey- it’s always a pleasure running the challenges! :grinning: Well done to you too! :heart:

@Phoenix_Fire Thank you so much- that is very nice of you to say! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Wishing the same to you- have a wonderful rest of the week! As for the next challenge, it is in the works and coming soon- I hope it’s something you will enjoy! :heart_decoration:

@Garnet You’re very welcome, Garnet! :bouquet: :sparkles:

@Artemisia It’s my pleasure- I always learn so much and get so inspired by the challenge entries! :blush: Thanks again for all your wonderful work this week, Kat- cheers to you! :tada:

@Amaris_Bane Congrats to you too! And you’re very welcome- it really is my pleasure reading such fun and creative entries :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Next challenge is on the way and coming soon! :soon: :grinning:

@Kasandra Hahaha it did take a while but it was fun- and everyone certainly earned their badges this week! :sparkles: I’m happy if you had fun with the challenges too :blush:

@Marsha You’re welcome, you’re welcome, you’re very welcome, Marsha! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hooray- I’m so happy you had fun with it! :heart: Much love back to you too, and big hugs as well! :people_hugging: :two_hearts:

@Martje It’s my pleasure, Martje- I’m so glad you resonated so strongly with the Solar Magick challenge! As someone who shines so brightly like the sun, the Solar Mage badge suits you :sun_with_face: You’re learning and growing- keep on glowing brightly, Martje! :sparkles:

@Ostara You’re welcome, Ostara! :heart: And haha yes indeed- good thing the New Moon is here, it’s definitely a good time for some wholesome rest! :new_moon_with_face:

@Amethyst You’re very sweet, Amethyst- thank you! :two_hearts: Hahaha I got my 100th challenge badge and I’m wearing it too! :grin: :tada:

@Jeannie1 Yay! Oh I’m so happy you like the badges, Jeannie- may you wear them with pride, you’ve worked hard, come a long way, and have most definitely earned them! :raised_hands: :blush:

@MeganB Hahah if anyone was looking for some quality reading, the challenges entries from this challenge alone would make a fantastic read- they really make quite the impressive collection! :open_book: :sparkles::blush: Congrats to you too! :heart:

11 Likes

Thank you very much for allowing me to grow my badge collection this week @BryWisteria

8 Likes

@BryWisteria
I was so impressed at how much research and work everyone put into this Challenge. I had one more to enter but My computer was down a few days and I missed it.
I w😍ve woo! “Minions”
Blessed Be
Garnet

6 Likes

@Jessica72 You’re very welcome, Jessica- you put in love and dedication and grew your own “garden” of badges thanks to your efforts :blossom: :blush:. It is always such a pleasure to read your challenge entries! :heart:

@Garnet Awwww Garnet!! I wuv you too!!! :people_hugging: :two_hearts: Sorry about your computer- naughty computer! I hope it’s back up and behaving well for you now :grinning: :+1:

7 Likes

This post is for a closed challenge- but no fear! Visit Activities to join current challenges and other fun forum happenings.